Am I the only one here...

Discussion in 'Music' started by RenchFries, May 9, 2012.

1. RenchFries

RenchFries Official Dawgshed Dutch representative Gold

Reputations:
    ...that can't fucking stand any electronic music? It annoys the shit out of me and it pisses me off. Every time I hear it I want to brutally beat the shit out of someone.

What really gets me is that it's pretty much the only thing everyone listens to. I can hardly walk into any bar without hearing that fucking horse shit. There's almost no live music around, except when a big internationally successful artist comes by and plays a big venue. But a local scene? Fucking forget it. It's spread all over Europe like an evil cancer.

It's made on a computer. A computer is no musical instrument. Boring, soulless, empty fucking SHIT. FUCK THAT RETARDED SHIT!!! I HOPE ALL THOSE FUCKING FAGGOT DJ'S DIE ALREADY.

OF A.I.D.S. !!!!!

I just hope for the sake of everyone this ridiculous bullshit blows over and we all laugh about it in twenty years.

2. Frog

Frog New Member

Reputations:
    So true. Can we start by making this KNOB go away?

[​IMG] :sdance::sdance::sdance:

3. Scott

Scott Masshole Staff Member

Reputations:
    Plenty of good live music here. Then again I don't go to faggy Euro bars.

4. SloppyWetPussy

SloppyWetPussy New Member

Reputations:
    I worked for a record distributor which dealt exclusively with this music. DJ's who pump this shit by and large are raging douche bags. SOmething about this music/scene brings out the innermost undeserved unwarranted pretentiousness (is that a word? it is now). They used to scoff and look down at me like 'uh can you believe he listens to METAL?!? How lame.'. Yeah ok. I'm gay and I listen to more manlier music than you do. I can't stress to you how gay that style of music is. REALLY FUCKING GAY. Go into any gay club and it's that same shitty fist pumping music.

Oh and going back to the pretentiousness thing again - there are a billion separate factions of this music... Techno, House, Drum & Bass, Progressive, Trance, Progressive-Trance, Techno-House, House-Techno (which are allegedly two different styles). God forbid you couldn't tell the difference. You were a complete moron if you couldn't decipher which brand you were being subjected to. Most of it sounded like cheap Star Wars effects anyway.

Did I mention that's it's all really, really gay?

5. RenchFries

Reputations:
    I'm glad I'm not the only one.

Maybe there's still hope.

6. HeinousMark

HeinousMark Creepy-Ass Cracka VIP

Reputations:
    I tend to agree, though there might be a few exceptions.... It just ain't my cup o' tea....

7. RenchFries

Reputations:
    I'm glad.