Am I the only one on this site that likes the Howard Stern Show?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Dwainw, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Dwainw

Dwainw Active Member

Reputations:
    I'm sure this thread has been started by someone else in the past but I was just wondering.:crazybye::crazybye::crazybye:

2. Jon Hein is God

Jon Hein is God New Member

Reputations:
    No.

Knu3421, Nemo and Xavier like the howard Stern show.

3. TehLivingDeath

TehLivingDeath New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Correction: Nemo LOVES the Howard Stern Show.

4. Jon Hein is God

Jon Hein is God New Member

Reputations:
    TebLivingDeath and TheLivingDeath are also huge Stern fans.

5. the Artie Chair

the Artie Chair New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I'm guessing there are probably about 20,000 or so listeners a day to the Sirius Howard Stern show..... about 15,000 of those "like" the show, and about 25 or so of those who like the show post in this forum; 2 of whom include jason caplan and the benji ______ guy who writes for Howard with the fake girlfriend who is a tranny.

6. Markijuano

Markijuano Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I dig the show. Mostly. I really like the Block Party and any live appearance out West

7. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    I like the show. It's not what it used to be. Kind of like a sitcom jumping the shark. You still watch if there's nothing better on or you have nothing better to do that day. Howard Stern the human being? Not so much.

8. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:

fuck i told you to wear breathing protection when you paint.. those fumes are getting to you man :grad:

9. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I change the dial more than I listen....How can u not?

10. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    I hate the show, but I like a lot of people connected with it (Jackie, Billy, Artie and some recurring guests like Florentine and Gilbert). This place has the only existing Artie forum (though it's full of goddamn mults) and the Howard Stern forum is still great for keeping tabs on the other people I mentioned. The only current staff I enjoy at all are Sal & Richard, who have been removed from the show almost entirely. I can name a lot of other morning shows I prefer to THSS at this point, and I'm just repulsed by him on a moral level after the way he handled the Artie situation. Frankly, I don't know how anyone can listen to it even if you accept him on a moral level, it's shit radio that isn't as good as what I can get on AM or some of the other Sirius XM channels.

11. username

username Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Its amazing how Howard have turned me from a super fan to wanting to gas all the jews.

Howard was the best in the business (thanks to his support staff like KC, Jackie, Stuttering John, Billy West). 1994--2006 are great years. But the show is so shitty today that even the old shows are shitty.

When I listen to an old show: The same lies as today. The same interview: How big is your penis. Why the fuck does Howard have to ask everyone the same "edgy" questions. What heterosexual man in the audience cares how big penis JD, ETM, Mike Tyson have?
    - how much money? -Hash oil? -Big penis? -Threesome? -Anal?

Why do I listen? I still have some hope to have a laugh. I am retarded....
    The show makes me much more angry each day, then happy. Howard lies and tells half truth all the time + his 24/7 propaganda about the jews + anyone else saying anything about the jew = anti semitic.

Today Howard asked Dr Drew: Why aren't jews addicts?
    A real answer would have been: You are. You love gold, power and taking over the world. Most of you are mentally ill because of in-breading. Jews only have children with jews for 5000 years have made most of them mentally ill. Howard is a prime example. He is the world. All other are there to serve him.

When Howard lost the lawsuit for the second time. I thought: Maybe Howard will man up and admit that he was wrong. No... He continued to lie.

Today he said the same bullshit: 400000 subscribers when I signed up. Now we have 24.5 million subscribers at SiriusXM. Howard says that 60% of them listen exclusive to his show. The simple fact is that no one of these 24.5 million subscribe only for Howard. XM had more subscribers then Sirius at the merger. They did better without paying a billion to Howard.

Howard don't talk about the shrink sessions anymore. He have to have stopped going to him. "to little time because of AGT". Howard is more crazy then ever. And Howard jewish supremacist have him only going to jewish doctors. "they are the best". Going to a jewish shrink trying to work with Howard's problem that he is obsessed with money and that they world is Goyish. The jew shrink AGREES with Howard. No wonder that he wont be cured.

Debbie the pet lady is more healthy then Howard.

12. SuperFarts

SuperFarts Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I like the show but I recognize thats it has declined and have come to realize that Howard Stern is a lying hypocrite.

13. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    If Dawgsaloon wasn't around to read funny posts and you guys goofing on Howard, I would have quit listening long ago.
    He is a shadow of the man he once was, and it is sad.

14. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    What do you like about it?

hein is god loves the wrap up show deeply

15. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    You like big boohz ?

16. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yas PLEASE!

17. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    i listen to the show. i used to look forward to it greatly and listen as soon as possible (same day). i'm about 2 weeks behind on the shows right now, but i listen to them when i go out to do yard work.

18. basketcase

basketcase Pissed that Naz only has 2 legs

Reputations:
    I love Howard and I listen to the show for 9 hrs straight each day its live. I fuckin hate robin and beth and benji . I love to hear JD. I can't stand the wack packers either.

19. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    Really? Do you also love being kicked in the balls and getting parking tickets?

20. Sacredcow

Sacredcow Member

Reputations:
    I listen in hopes that it will return to former glory. I'm a glutton for punishment. I do enjoy when they rip on Everyone for doing stupid things. The show would be alot better if Robin and Howard weren't off limits.