Politics Am I the only one seeing this c-o-n-spiracy?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by TallTyrion, May 13, 2016.

1. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    That Trump continues to say stupid shit to make Hillary seem more palatable to the 'Merican people?

I mean his BS appeals to a segment of people...I get that, but honestly? In a General, his rhetoric won't fly with the people in the middle. This is all a set-up and Trump is doing the J.O.B. on the P.P.V. to put Hillary over clean as a sheet.

2. Walygatr

Walygatr Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It would be funny if that were true and he won anyways.

Fatass, Shivvy, Batwings and 6 others like this.
  3. RenchFries

RenchFries Official Dawgshed Dutch representative Gold

Reputations:
    I think him winning the Republican nomination by a pretty big margin kind of makes this statement look silly.

He actually has a chance of beating Hillary.

4. TallTyrion

Reputations:
    I agree. you know Eddie Murphy had a joke about Jesse Jackson winning the presidency like that.

Walygatr likes this.
  5. TallTyrion

Reputations:
    Really Bro? Really?
    As a statistician look at the facts.
    His margin of victory was 50% in most republican primaries. A shithead like Ted Cruz managed to average around 19% of the vote in each state against him.... Many republican leaders are refusing to support him.
    Okay, so now he's the candidate, Romney had the republican base behind him and couldn't close on Obama, who at that point had a bad approval rating AND really had no accomplishments to his credit other than taking out Bin Laden and Obamacare, which really was a disaster from the git go. How is Trump, who has already disillusioned 20-30% of the republican base going to get elected?

My personal belief here is that his mission was to take out Marco Rubio and Jeb Bush, because those were Shrillary's main competitors. Him getting the nom is gravy for them and we get stuck with another 4 years of downsizing and killing our military, a possible economic collapse in 2-3 years and a bunch of refugees in this country that we have to support without tax money.

6. RenchFries

Reputations:
    So are you suggesting Republicans who don't like Trump will not vote at all?

I'm no statistician, but I think they'd hate the idea of Hillary more than Trump. :dontknow: I got the idea that the right really really really hates Hillary more than anything. It'll be a "lesser of two evils" kind of deal. Trump also claims he has Democrats voting for him. I don't know if it's true or not, but it could very well be. A lot of people, left and right, liked him before he went political.

I also believe Rubio and Bush never had much of a chance. I'm pretty sure if Trump hadn't been around, Cruz woulda beaten them, too.

But again, in all honesty, I'm no expert. I've just been following this thing from a distance because I think it's quite fascinating what's happening right now.

Last edited: May 13, 2016
  7. JFK

JFK Ask not what your country can do for you. Gold

Reputations:
    Globalization vs Nationalism. Trump is already up in Ohio, Pennsylvania and other rust belt states in play. He's making a run at this, Royal Rumble style, while evryone else is roman-greco.

Shivvy, KDK12, Biff DiBiase and 4 others like this.
  8. TallTyrion

Reputations:
    dude, in all honesty, I can't stand Hillary and am not saying this for any other reason except that at a time where Trump should be softening his message, he's doing stupid shit and trolling people on purpose.

Hillary is a flat out crook and the worst of the democrat machine IMHO.

Rubio had a chance, but Christie and Trump combined to work under his skin and make him look like a kid. he didn't even win the vote in south florida, he was destroyed by them. When he got in the mud with Trump, he couldn't go, same thing goes for Jeb, who was more akin to a cigar store indian. If Trump wants to appeal to a broader base, he should try to get Rubio or Bush as his running mate to give some kind of olive branch to the Neocons. I hate the neocons, but they are the ones that hold the money.

The numbers say it all, the power base spent over 60 mil trying to take out Trump, Trump spent less that a million because of CNN going all trump rally every night. Once the convention is over, CNN will start making Trump look worse and Hillary will stumble into the oval.

Goodfella, sumtexan and RenchFries like this.
  9. RenchFries

Reputations:
    Interesting points. Which of the other guys would have been better in your opinion to take on Hillary?

And, answer this: if you were a Republican and you had the choice between Hillary, Trump, or no vote at all, what would you do?

I simply don't think the establishment Republicans hate Trump enough to not vote against Hillary.

10. sstressed

sstressed enhancement toker VIP

Reputations:
    you're not the only one. most of the others are retarded though.

win, lose or draw, trump is going to make that pig squeal while she whines about the bully! he's a bully :bigcry:

here's what happened. trump got in as a lark, getting his name out there, ego trip, whatever, and he, much to his surprise, caught the wave! conspiracy? :jj:

11. TallTyrion

Reputations:
    I think the guy was Rubio, but JEB had the chits with some of the Neocons and the forces were divided. If Rubio would have been THE GUY from the git go, this might be a different race, Rubio didn't have the dogs on his side until it was too late, also, his handlers blew it during the So Carolina debate. Ted Cruz was kind of a drunk uncle singing karaoke to the neocons and they basically let him color in the corner....he just kept hanging out until he was the only alternative to Trump.
    I really do think that Rubio could have given Hillary a run for her money a) because he Hispanic that speaks spain-ish (unlike Cruz, who's Spanish was awful), he has the immigrant story with his parents and that would appeal to the rapidly growing Hispanic base. b) He would have had mainstream party support, because he's young and mediocrely good looking. c) He could have appealed to independents turning their nose up at Hillary in the middle, which I think Trump can't bring.

RenchFries and JFK like this.
  12. TallTyrion

Reputations:
    at least I'm not one of the retards...lol

sstressed likes this.
  13. Vincenzo69

Vincenzo69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Dude you don't get it once trump calls her a cunt on her period and accuses Bill of raping half the east coast the voters will come flocking

JFK likes this.
  14. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Let me ask my magic eight ball.
    It says answer hazy. ask again.

15. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

joemama and sstressed like this.
  16. Vincenzo69

Vincenzo69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hillary was losing in the polls to both Rubio and Cruz. Especially Rubio was leading her by almost 10 percentage points

17. CrucifiedAGT

CrucifiedAGT He's Around VIP

Reputations:
    This.

Trump already has thing won, which is why you are seeing so much venom from the left and the rebranding of National pride as "racism". The middle of America doesnt care about the SJW bullshit which is the only thing she is running on, because she cant run on the economy or healthcare. The middle class doesnt want illegal immigration, "refugees" getting free stuff, and boys in dresses using the girls bathroom.

Oh, and Hillary still has a major FBI problem that while the left might want to brush off because they cant defend her actions, is getting worse by the day even if it really isnt reported. Cheryl Mills was just interviewed and the questions became so difficult she stormed out of the meeting. With the FBI. I doubt most heard that.

Here is the latest where she doesnt care about even using a secure phone line:

18. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    Exactly, they've been following the Marquess of Queensberry and he's kicking them between the legs and rabbit punching.

I can't wait. :munch:

19. scoobyla

scoobyla Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    if trump fans were like trump, the country would already be great again

20. gwartney

gwartney Unafilliated Gold

Reputations:
    Interesting theory. It's probably true whether it is intentional or not.

I might add that he will get hardly any minority votes, hardly any female votes. His constituency is basically older (over 30?) white guys who feel they are disenfranchised. I don't think they can carry him, even if the republicans of that group vote for him 100%. He is handing the election to Hillary.

I really, really, don't want to vote. I didn't think things could ever get worse than the last couple of elections but they have. I am counting on my belief that one person can't ruin a country.

TallTyrion likes this.