Am I the only one who likes Beth and Howard?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Nurse Remulak, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Nurse Remulak

Nurse Remulak New Member

Reputations:
    First of all I want to say I am happy to be here. I was run out on a rail from SFN by Joey fucking Boots when Mutt gave him the keys to that place. What a fucking MORONIC decision to let a fat, fucking tax-dodging cock-sucking drug addict to Mod your message board. That one decision caused so much grief and anger Mutt should be embarrassed. The Boots-era basically DESTROYED the SFN.

That said I have been a "fan" for over 20 years.. and I love this place, you guys are fucking hilarious. But what's the HUGE hard-on against Beth? Robin I can understand.. Benjy is fucking kryptonite to comedy.. but Beth and Howard sure take a beating considering this is a fan site. I guess it's par for the course but I'd hit Beth without question, she isn't really as bad as some of you make her out to be. And frankly, she's pretty hot in my books.. She married a rich guy.. she likes animals.. she models.. ya.. so she ain't fucking curing cancer, so what? I can think of 100 female celebrities far worse than her.

The part I can kinda agree upon is Howard has definitely done a complete 180 on a WHOLE SHITLOAD of his previous positions. That comes with age, you become wiser, your opinions/views change, you try to be a little more diplomatic. Meh. Whatever.

That said I can't fucking stand Robin. I am sorry but in the past 20 years of listening she and Benjy have been the boil on the "shows" ass. Fucking Artie snoring while he sleeps at work is funnier than a year of Benjy's "stylings." And for a news woman Robin has no fucking idea what happens in the world outside of her 34 score. Now that she is drugged up and beached like a whale at home on the ISDN she is even more gawd-awful and pathetic. I really miss Artie, thank god for Fred, and ya... sadly it's time for Howard to hang it up because he just isn't as edgy as he used to be.. he had an amazing run.. I am grateful for all the years of side-splitting entertainment.

Your newest member..

2. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    So this is tearing Beth up even worse than I thought.

:up:

3. monsoon

monsoon Who are you with?

Reputations:
    R U serious ? You don't know why the giant slit eyed moose is be-hated?? and not just by us...

U just now figured out what Mutt is??

I'll be keeping an eye on you...:coffee:

go fuck yourself mutt

4. Nurse Remulak

Nurse Remulak New Member

Reputations:
    I am not a shill for Beth.. I kinda dig her.. That's all. Nothing more nothing less. You can hate all ya want but I am not threatened by her.

And I am not a shill for Mutt. He's an asshole for letting Joey Boots ruin the SFN.

5. Onehourphoto

Onehourphoto Maverick Gold

Reputations:
  6. Nurse Remulak

Nurse Remulak New Member

Reputations:
    Hahahahahahaha! Ya.. it's a trap Onehourphoto.. Ya got me.. Hahahaha.. You really think my life is that pathetic that I need to come to DAWGs to lay traps? Really? Hahahahahahaha! I just joined because you guys make me laugh so much.. who cares if my opinion is not the zeitgeist of the boards. ;)

7. Engaged Chicken

Engaged Chicken VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
  8. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    #boobs please

9. IlluminatiJones

Reputations:
    What, exactly, is there to "dig".......................even of the "kinda" variety?!? The flailing of the arms? The infantile, screechy voice? The incessant "look at me!" tweets?!?

By all means, make your case.

And I must admit that I am a bit threatened by that glazy-crazy look in her eyes.

And she can sure scare the shit out of an underling when she's got a mind to..............

[​IMG]

10. Nurse Remulak

Nurse Remulak New Member

Reputations:
    Gladly!

[​IMG]

I think she is really cute, she does have a rockin' bod.. she is a kind soul.. Ya, you could argue she's a bit of an attention whore.. but any woman who models for a living HAS TO BE an attention whore.. that's why they aren't doctors or teachers. ;)

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
  11. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    :mad:
    #your boobs please

12. NotMyBro

NotMyBro VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Here is Beff summed up in one picture:

[​IMG]

13. Nurse Remulak

Nurse Remulak New Member

Reputations:
    Ahhh I am a guy.. I don't think you'd like my boobs.. then again I dunno if you're gay Nemo... maybe you would. ;)

Elisa Jordana's face should be photoshopped in that image instead... Now that's a REAL cry for attention - (sucking Benjy's cock for fame!)

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
  14. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
  15. Imus O Sternsky

Imus O Sternsky VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I think she is really cute, she does have a rockin' bod.. she is a kind soul.. Ya, you could argue she's a bit of an attention whore.. but any woman who models for a living HAS TO BE an attention whore.. that's why they aren't doctors or teachers. ;)

I think it might be a bit much to say that Beth "models for a living" But I will give her credit on being an attention whore

16. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    wow...u can see the cruel cunt inside that we know is there.

17. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Where exactly does it say this is a fan site?

18. IlluminatiJones

Reputations:
    What do you think of Howard, the way he abandoned his children for her?

Don't you think "a kind soul" would have bridged that gap, and done all she could for both parties to make peace and keep the family together?

And don't you think his daughters would know if she's a kind soul? Or are you calling them stupid?

And what about that whole Gary's dad's funeral thing? Wouldn't "a kind soul" have forced her husband to go without her, to pay his respects?

Lastly, what do you think of Jay Leno, Amanda Peet, and Stuttering John?

19. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:

Oh, is that why? :coffee:

20. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beth is 100 percent cunt. And Howard is 100 percent phony and probably a fag. If I numbered the now proven hundreds of lies and manipulations stern and cunt have fed us just in the last 6 years would that sway you?

Isnt the , she doesn't want to be famous line enough to poison your feelings fr your fuhrer?