Amal Clooney is on the news a lot

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Fa Fa Fruit Fly, Aug 19, 2015.

1. Fa Fa Fruit Fly

Fa Fa Fruit Fly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It seems like there isn't a week that goes by where there isn't a blurb on the front page of CNN or ABC News about what she's wearing, what she's doing, where she's going, etc. She sure gets a lot of attention. I just Google'd her and there are over 9 million results. At the top of the page is "In the News" and there are articles about here in Vanity Fair, The Daily Mail and other sources. In fact, there are ~90,000 recent news blurbs that mention her.

The top links are some blogs that follow her and comment on her outfits, an article in Vanity fair about how well she dresses, and articles in Harpers, Elle, Vanity Fair and Vogue about her sense of style and dress.

Then you google Beth Stern. There are 2 million results. There isn't anything about her in the news. Instead, the links are her own website, her twitter, her Wiki page, links to the NSAL website, and one news story that's actually about Howard and how he is leaving AGT to spend more time with her. The only link on the front page that isn't actually from Beth and about Beth is a news article from a few years ago showing off the 'winter pictures' Howard took.

I was just thinking that this must drive Beth absolutely fucking NUTS! I bet she reads the news every day and gets really irritated that she is with a B-level celebrity and Amal is with an A-lister, and she has met that A-lister and he's handsome and much more desirable than what she was able to catch. But the worst part must just be constantly reading about Amal and realizing that people just don't really care about Howard or his personal life... and those that do don't see her as having caught a real prize like Clooney, but rather just being arm candy for an ugly old dude they can't imagine going to bed with.

What a life.

2. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Beth's too drunk on wine to care.

bobp, Big Bad Booey and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  3. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...theres a rumor that amal wants to be famous. better her than beth at least amal has a brain. the only real problem as i see it is that when you google beth stern, dawgshed needs to be the first hits google returns.

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  4. check1

check1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Amal.

Mr Fantastic and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  5. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    Amal Clooney? I really don't think she should be around children, Robin.

6. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I once googled clown cawk
    Once

7. Fa Fa Fruit Fly

Reputations:
    I figure that anyone who marries a high profile celebrity wants to be part of the celebrity life. And I am sure there is a LOT that goes on behind the scenes that we don't see... like Amal has her people tip off the paparazzi to where she will be and when, etc. But however you slice it... Beth clearly wants to be famous also. It's just that Beth hitched her trailer to a Buick and Amal hitched her trailer to a Lamborghini.

Considering how much of an effort Beth puts into dress, it must drive her nuts that not only did Amal get an A-list start who is infinitely better looking, but is the darling of the press and envied by women everywhere. Meanwhile I bet most people feel kind of sorry for Beth - having to go to bed with Howard.

8. MilkyDischarge

MilkyDischarge Se suelto el diablo Gold

Reputations:
    Is Clooneys equivalent of a buchwald playing the same PR game for his bitch?

9. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...this amal is incredibly well heeled with or without clooney except for the fact that he can open a celebrity door for her so yeah i agree with you, i just didnt want to see it get lost that amal is highly educated, connected, and a stand alone earner.

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  10. Fa Fa Fruit Fly

Reputations:
    ...and that must drive Howard NUTS! As much as he has a trophy wife... the ultimate achievement among his peers would be to get a hot celebrity wife. That's why the hottest dude in the world who works are a plumber ain't going to start dating Jessica Alba anytime soon. There are tons of ugly celebs with hot women, so that's not really all that special. But you see a guy like Trump whose wife is much hotter than Beth but she's also a legit model who was a legit earner before marrying Trump. Howard has an Ames model.

LOL! It must drive him fucking crazy! And when she hits the wall, Howard is going to feel like he's carrying a sack of potatoes worth of dead weight.

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  11. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i'd rather hangout with beth....amal seems like a pain in the amal. she looks like she has no concept of what fun is and is too wrapped up in her "i am such a saint" causes. plus, she really looks like a tranny. i don't trust her.i think amal and howard would make a hilarious looking cople.

12. R.P. McMurphy

Reputations:
    ...yeah i dont find her attractive. accomplished yes but attractive no.

Icey and Scarlett Ohara like this.
  13. BooeyBanana

BooeyBanana Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I give Clooney a lot of credit for settling down with someone who actually has a BRAIN, that he can talk with about politics and other issues that
    matter to him. Yes, Amal looks good in fashionable clothes, but there's a lot more to her than that.

Beth? Well, she likes kitty cats----and she thinks Howard has the best hair, ever. Hard to find a mate like that. I'm sure Howard's 100% pleased with her
    at all times.

14. vaporizer

vaporizer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Just like BethOno: "I don't want to be famous"

Sure thing ladies. SURE THING.

15. hypo666

hypo666 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If the rumors about clooney liking man ass are true he better watch his wife, as she is pissing off lots of powerful people in the UK now, by embroiling herself in the career ending graveyard which is northern ireland.Lawyers have been killed for kicking over rocks there. And the British tabloid press could well get something fed to them about george.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ure-hooded-men-Northern-Ireland-Troubles.html

Ironically, after 9/11, allegedly the US government asked the British government for advice on how to interrogate and 'condition' {what the british army means by soften up prisoners for interrogation}, terrorist suspects.Much of what came out in that expose of CIA 'torture techniques',was alleged to have been done when the british were making people talk.

That is why I cant take the british governments objections to how the US treat british prisoners in gitmo bay seriously....

Anyway, george may want to put his wife on a leash a bit, northern ireland is basically a training area for spies and psychopaths and the people who live there are the lab rats.Those who run that place don't like foreigners especially lawyers sticking their noses in.

This is one time, having a trophy wife as thick as beth is actually a good thing. Can't open her mouth and cause trouble.

Head Censor likes this.
  16. John Sterling

John Sterling Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    She looks like the love child of Anne Hathaway and Robin Gibb.

cookie5000 and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  17. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    What is she hoping to accomplish with this? Are there no cases from this century that require attention?

18. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:

You REALLY think she reads the news everyday? Come on......

19. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    that's "High" on wine. Get with the program mister.

reno likes this.
  20. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    12. BLIND GOSSIP 09/01 **#1**
    Did you notice that this VERY famous actor was out of sight for a few days? Well, there’s a reason for that. He was in the hospital for a secret procedure… to have his sperm extracted! Typically, this procedure is done on men who have had a vasectomy. Rather than reversing the vasectomy, the sperm is retrieved using Testicular Sperm Aspiration (TESA), Percutaneous Sperm Aspiration (PESA), or Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE). Yes, it’s painful. The doctors generally recommend against using the extracted sperm for artificial insemination, as the quantity of the sperm retrieved is very low. Instead, the sperm are usually used in IVF (In Vitro Fertilization). Even with IVF, there has to be a perfect storm of biology and science to have a viable pregnancy, and this couple has several challenges. Both of them are on the older side. Our actor is over 40, and the volume, motility, and structure of sperm all decline with age. His wife also has her challenges, as women’s fertility drops steeply after the age of 35, and underweight women have a more difficult time getting pregnant. Even if his sperm is viable, her eggs are viable, and she is healthy, there is still less than a 50% chance per cycle that she will get pregnant. So, in summary, it looks like our actor may have had a vasectomy but now wants descendants. His sperm is going to be married with an egg in a laboratory. And – if all goes well – he and his new wife will have a baby next year! It will be the first child for both of them. BG Note: Not all men who undergo sperm extraction have had vasectomies. Some have azoospermia, a medical condition where a man does not have any measurable level of sperm in his semen. Azoospermia affects about 1% of the male population, and is associated with very low levels of fertility or even sterility. George & Amal Clooney