Amanda Bynes Goes on First Post-Hospital Rant/Living Off Amex Gift Cards

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by boognishstern, Nov 3, 2014.

1. boognishstern

boognishstern Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Amanda Bynes
    Goes on First Post-Hospital Rant

10/31/2014 8:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
    breaking news
    [​IMG]It didn't take Amanda Bynes long to launch a new rambling rant ... accusing her father of sexual assault again, and announcing plans to get out of her conservatorship.

Friday morning, Bynes tweeted she plans to go to court today to get control of her life ... and her money. She also said, "The police filed a report against my dad - I am not able to be in the same room with him. He is a sexual predator and he SHOULD BE IN JAIL."

TMZ broke the story ... Bynes was sprung from the psychiatric facility where she had been held for more than two weeks ... and was spotted roaming around Sunset Blvd. on Thursday night.

She concluded her Twitter rant by writing, "So sorry you've been fooled by Sam Lufti and my parents, but they are lying about stealing money from me and i cannot continue to allow them to abuse me any more! Thank You everyone, have a great day :)"

Amanda Bynes
    Living Off Amex Gift Cards

11/3/2014 2:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
    EXCLUSIVE
    [​IMG]
    Amanda Bynes
    is paying her bills off of American Express gift cards ... courtesy of her parents ... TMZ has learned.

Since Amanda's release from a psych hospital last week ... she's been roaming West Hollywood, eating out and going to hotels.

Our sources say Amanda's parents are giving her gift cards -- usually $50. We're told on some days her parents will give her up to $100 if she needs the cash.

Amanda has no access to her money ... her parents have control under their temporary conservatorship. The money they're giving her is for living expenses.

The parents deliver the money to Amanda's court-appointed lawyer, who gives her the cards.

We're told the parents are not inviting Amanda back to live with them because they're "burnt out." At this point they feel she needs to hit rock bottom before she realizes she needs serious help.

2. greyt

greyt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    lol, I don't think there's such a thing as "hitting rock bottom" when you're schizophrenic. this isn't Lindsay Lohan they're dealing with. they need to start mashing up thorazine into her food.

boognishstern likes this.
  3. jrstinkfish

jrstinkfish The Slow Adult VIP

Reputations:
    She's looking pretty good in those two pictures. I'd paint my junk black and give her a little something, steal one of those gift cards from her purse on my way out.

4. AmishGirl

AmishGirl Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I see a red door & I want it painted black ....