Amanda Bynes photographed sleeping in California mall, ‘hates’ parents for money issues

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by boognishstern, Nov 6, 2014.

1. boognishstern

boognishstern Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Amanda Bynes photographed sleeping in California mall, ‘hates’ parents for money issues
    Troubled ‘Easy A’ star’s latest issues come as beleaguered parents are attempting to turn over the reins of conservatorship to a mental health professional.
    BY Nancy Dillon
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Thursday, November 6, 2014, 6:17 PM
    • A
    • A
    • A
    [​IMG] TMZ.com Amanda Bynes can be seen asleep on a sofa in the middle of The Beverely Center in Los Angeles in photos obtained by TMZ.
    Homeless "Hairspray" star Amanda Bynes was caught sleeping in a shopping mall Thursday and blamed her desperate situation on her concerned parents.

The former Nickelodeon actress was photographed passed out on a couch in the middle of The Beverly Center in Los Angeles, with dark sunglasses and a bulky winter coat as her only defense against the random people milling around her.

The pics were posted on TMZ.com after the website reported her parents want to hand over the reins of her probate conservatorship to a mental health professional because she has shut them out.

"I was not given money for a hotel so I have been staying with friends and I didn't get enough sleep last night so I fell asleep on a couch," a defiant Bynes tweeted Thursday, referring to her shopping center siesta.

"I hate my parents for still not giving me money for a hotel," she continued in a series of tweets. "What is wrong with them? My lawyer is working to have them fully removed from being my conservator because they don't deserve control over my money."

She called her parents "miserable" and vowed to fight to regain control of her finances.

[​IMG] TMZ.com Bynes later blamed her parents for her current living situation.
    Attempts to reach parents Lynn and Rick Bynes were not immediately successful Thursday.

The parents were on the verge of flying to New York last month for an emergency intervention when Bynes hopped on a plane to Los Angeles and was placed on an involuntary psychiatric hold in Pasadena.

Mom Lynn Bynes won a court-ordered conservatorship while Bynes was in treatment, and the so-called 5150 hold was extended multiple times by her doctors.

She was at the start of a 30-day extension when a medical court judge cut her loose in a surprise move last week.

Bynes, 28, has been wandering around Los Angeles without access to her funds for days.

"I was diagnosed bi - polar and manic depressive so I'm on medication and I'm seeing my psychologist and psychiatrist weekly so I'm fine," she tweeted Tuesday.

In paperwork filed last month, Bynes mom said the "Easy A" actress was blowing through wads of cash buying big-ticket bling for virtual strangers after her prior conservatorship wrapped up at the end of the summer.

In one sign she had turned unstable, the former child star splashed out an "alarming" amount of money buying Cartier jewelry and watches for her former teachers and administrators at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising in southern California, a source previously told The News.

Bynes attended the school earlier this year but then fled to New York Oct. 3 and said on Twitter that she planned to transfer to NYU or Columbia.

In her court filings, mom Lynn Bynes also cited her daughter's recent DUI arrest in California and erratic public behavior in New York as she argued that Bynes poses a "substantial risk" to herself and others.

[​IMG] Juan Sharma/Tex, PacificCoastNews/Juan Sharma/Tex, PacificCoastNew Bynes seen out and about in Beverly Hills Thursday. Enlarge
    [​IMG] VIPix / Splash News/VIPix / Splash News Rick and Lynn Bynes. seen heading into court in Oxnard, CA. a few months ago, are attempting to transfer their conservatorship over their daughter to a mental health professional. Enlarge
    Bynes' parents, who now are considering a move to Texas to be near their other daughter, listed the troubled starlet's net worth at $5,747,703, with $2.8 million of the fortune tied up in real estate, TMZ first reported.

Bynes' only income last year was $144,768 from her rental property, TMZ said.

The actress was placed on her most recent 5150 hold on Oct. 10 after claiming that a "microchip" in her brain led her to falsely accuse her dad of sexual abuse.

Before returning to California last month, Bynes was involved in an alleged shoplifting incident at Barneys in Manhattan and was videotaped twerking wildly inside an uptown boutique.

Bynes was diagnosed with schizophrenia last year, but her new doctors questioned that determination during her recent 5150 hold, the source told The News.

Before her first 5150 last year, Bynes was picked up by authorities for allegedly tossing a bong out of a Manhattan high-rise and later starting a makeshift gasoline fire in a random driveway around the corner from her parents' house in Thousand Oaks, Calif.

ndillon@nydailynews.com

CrucifiedAGT likes this.
  2. Phan Neepack

Phan Neepack Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Leave the crazy broad alone, already

3. eliasbboy

eliasbboy Insert Witty Title Here Staff Member

Reputations:
    I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say she may have some issues.

FosterKitten, kippy, reno and 3 others like this.
  4. Hugh Blowmont

Hugh Blowmont Just be funny

Reputations:
    I bet she fucking reeks.

Mental illness, it turns hot women nasty in a heartbeat.

5. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    crazy & hot--quite an entertaining combination

[​IMG]

6. Roland Schwinn

Roland Schwinn *Likes reported as of October 14, 2016 Gold

Reputations:
    YEah this is sad. I feel bad for her and her family, but what can you really do? Just have her commited on grounds she is dangerous to herself maybe? I dont know how that shit works.

7. greyt

greyt Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    it's performance art. she's a modern day andy kaufman

8. Hugh Blowmont

Hugh Blowmont Just be funny

Reputations:
    She looked like this when Bush was President.

...Thanks Obama...

[​IMG]

9. ilovebacon

ilovebacon Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I didn't know Rudy Giuliani was her daddy :eek:

10. RumBalls

RumBalls The original RumBalls, est. Jan 16, 2012

Reputations:
    Guilty

11. boognishstern

Reputations:
    I'm slowing down on the highway to check out the damage :munch:

12. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    100% Crack- Pot.:suicide:

13. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She should be getting a check from Uncle Sam every month.

14. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Crazy and hot = entertaining combination

Insane and not so hot anymore = restraining order

15. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I would have walked behind her and given her a Roman Helmet

16. boognishstern

Reputations:
    people have actually suggested that. it would be great if true. fuck joaquin.

17. h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 Xavier's water boy Banned User

Reputations:
    Would bang.

boognishstern and chapped like this.
  18. Dick Fitzwell

Dick Fitzwell Opinions are like assholes ... and so am I

Reputations:
    I bet you could ass fuck her and she would thank you for letting her lick the mud off your helmet.

19. DarkFriday

DarkFriday Fired as a MOD...Twice. Gold

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

boognishstern likes this.
  20. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    How old is she? 28? I am pro choice up to age 28.

DarkFriday and boognishstern like this.