Amanda Bynes Tweets Sexual Abuse Allegations then Blames Tweet On Microchip In Her Brain

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by boognishstern, Oct 10, 2014.

1. boognishstern

boognishstern Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Amanda Bynes Dad, Rick Bynes, Releases Statement On Sexual Abuse Allegations; Actress Blames Tweet On Microchip In Her Brain
    By Amanda Remling @AmandaTVScoop on October 10 2014 3:05 PM

[​IMG] Actress Amanda Bynes at a court hearing for reckless endangerment and attempted tampering with physical evidence in New York on July 9, 2013. The 28-year-old made sexual abuse allegations against her father on Friday, but has since recanted her claims. Reuters

Amanda Bynes’ parents released a statement after their daughter tweeted early Friday afternoon that she had been a victim of verbal and sexual abuse at the hands of her father. Rick and Lynn Bynes’ lawyer, Tamar Arminak, released the following message to Radar Online, with words from Lynn:

“I am heartbroken today for my husband of 47 years. Rick has been the best father and husband a family can ask for. He has never abused Amanda or our other children physically or sexually. These accusations are horrible and could not be further from the truth! These allegations stem from Amanda’s mental state at the moment. They have no basis in reality. It saddens me beyond belief that my husband’s character could be slandered in such a way.”

On Friday Bynes took to Twitter to claim that her father “verbally and physically” abused her as a child. The troubled starlet, who was arrested for driving under the influence in Los Angeles on Sept. 28, continued that her father called her “ugly” when she was a child and asked if she “wanted to have sex with him.”

“My dad fondled himself in front of me so many times that I started recording him on my phone in hopes of catching him saying or doing something inappropriate around me so I could get him arrested and put in jail for the rest of his perverted life,” Bynes wrote. “My mom knows that my father’s literally and physically incestual [sic] towards his own daughter and the face that she never called the police on him embarrasses me to no end.”

However, the 28-year-old actress recanted her allegations a couple hours later – stating that it was a “microchip” that made her make the startling accusations.

“My dad never did any of those things,” Bynes posted on Oct. 10. “The microchip in my brain made me say those things, but he’s the one that ordered them to microchip me.”

In August 2013 Lynn Bynes was given a temporary conservatorship over her 28-year-old daughter after she reportedly started a small fire in front of a Thousand Oaks, California, home. She has kept a low profile on Twitter since rejoining in early spring, but recently began posting about needing a “tremendous amount of facial surgery.”

Daemon and 1Vegasgirl like this.
  2. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    Jew broad, fights sanity.

3. Rockside7

Rockside7 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I'm really starting to like this crazy bitch.

4. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    Well she is fucked up and someone helped her get there. Being this fucked up usually stems from something in childhood. Something happened in that house. Parents are like the Government these days, they don't take responsibility for diddly.

boognishstern likes this.
  5. flonsta

flonsta Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It's quite fascinating to watch her completely unravel in front of 3 million followers on Twitter. She is absolutely, positively insane. The shoplifting video TMZ posted today shows you just how manic and cuckoo she is.

ravenrules and boognishstern like this.
  6. Rupert Pupkin

Rupert Pupkin That Ass is Attached to Daniela Lopez Gold

Reputations:
  7. boognishstern

boognishstern Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I agree, it's been a great meltdown so far. lindsay & brittney never claimed implanted microchips.

8. Thedomina

Thedomina Unfriendly

Reputations:
    Not always true, plenty of people are just plain crazy.

Someone is missing out on a cash cow here. This woman needs a reality show.

9. Thedomina

Thedomina Unfriendly

Reputations:
    She's crazy AND original :cheer:

Two thumbs up!

10. Botox Barnacle

Botox Barnacle Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wig dumps Whore out on the street w/ an iron clad prenup and watch what happens. Beth O' Nobody will be talking to plants, parking in intersections, and setting fire to Petunia in a matter of hours.

Thedomina likes this.
  11. 1Vegasgirl

1Vegasgirl Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    :lol:

Thedomina likes this.
  12. Phan Neepack

Phan Neepack Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Her behavior is not the result of abusive parenting ... She has Schizophrenia, which is a genetic mental illness

Schizophrenia

Schizophrenia is a severe brain disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior.

Contrary to popular belief, schizophrenia isn't a split personality or multiple personality. The word "schizophrenia" does mean "split mind," but it refers to a disruption of the usual balance of emotions and thinking.

Schizophrenia is a chronic condition, requiring lifelong treatment

http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/schizophrenia/basics/symptoms/con-20021077

13. kippy

kippy Not Safe For Women VIP

Reputations:
  14. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...a dollar says shes up for anal.

GLguygardner likes this.
  15. Birddog

Birddog Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Broads this crazy are usually up for everything.

wife is a whore and Thedomina like this.
  16. Rocinante

Rocinante Well-Endowed Member Gold

Reputations:
    Howard should have her on and take some calls from listeners. There is no way she would kill herself the next day like Daner Plato. ;)

Daemon likes this.
  17. Shart Garfunkel

Shart Garfunkel I brought the magic suitcase Gold

Reputations:
    Robin, have you heard about this Amanda Bynes? Well, her parents contacted me because they're huge fans of the show. The fact of the matter is, they wanted to implant a microchip in her brain so that she could hear the Birthday Bash on a constant loop. They're going to have an intervention with Amanda in my honor, Robin.

UpInSmoke123 and meanredhed like this.
  18. thunderfist2112

thunderfist2112 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I say she is down with anal for a dollar
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. Botox Barnacle

Botox Barnacle Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...another dollar says the black driver in the video was already there.

Thedomina and R.P. McMurphy like this.
  20. Bs100

Bs100 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No one helped her get there- The girl has schizophrenia. It is too bad the family didnt disclose this previously. Unfortunately the disease is genetic and it occurs without warning in the late teens/early 20's. It makes sense that she "retired" in her early 20s. She did have talent and acting ability - her career was legit. It is tragic.

My cousin has the same thing- paranoia about government control and microchips- controlling thought is all very common delusion.

Just sad- feel for all of them.

AuntDolly, meanredhed and Thedomina like this.