Amazing how Howard brushed off Eric the Actor's comment on Marty Brown

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Ruffypup, Jul 29, 2013.

1. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    after he has had national success in the 90s. How does he not feel duped and get outraged. If you listen to the clip below Howard says you are a great undiscovered treasure. I would be proud to have you sit in my studio. Where have you been?

Marty's only comment to Liesel G..... "Howard is a smart man" Strange comment from such a back wood, humble red-neck, allegedly

[video=youtube;xin8erEdW4Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xin8erEdW4Q[/video]

2. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    Wiggy is great at discovering people who have already been discovered.

Fa-Fa-Faggot on TWUS after Gagas appearance, "She was famous before, but now she's really famous."

3. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    We kinda discovered lady gaga robin....i fell off my beanbag when i heard this.

4. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    There's a new group called Boyz II Men appearing soon on AGT hoping to get their big break

5. Ruffypup

Reputations:
    Like he is indirectly telling Howard... You know what to do....YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO! :lol:

6. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    Wait, what? Please tell me one of them said that

7. Dump Button

Dump Button Former Mall Security Guard

Reputations:
    This is the guy that I hope wins AGT. It will make AGT and wiggy look stupid.

So what did ETM and Howard say during the exchange? I missed it

8. Ruffypup

Reputations:
    Then again.. knowing that Eric is scripted,,, maybe Howard wanted to expose him :uscratch:

9. Lou Skunt

Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

Reputations:
    Marty Brown should become a Buchwald client if he wants to up his status with Howard.

10. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thats great!!

Remember when howard was all smug about fooling the American Idol people?

Howard is now everything he use to goof on

the circle is now complete

[video=youtube;1koL3CsEGqc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1koL3CsEGqc[/video]

11. Quite Frankly

Quite Frankly Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "That guy should be DQ'd"

Line of the day from ETM, love that little fucker

12. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    he's also great at seeing the other judges liking something he Xd and then spinning it like he really was for them, too. he doesn't know what he's doing, he's just trying to make a quick guess before someone acts. case in point is the little girl metal screamer. this girl was great. certainly not for everybody (or most), but i liked her. a 6 year old girl dressed nicely and giving some really good black metal vocals is pretty cool. if this is something she sticks with, i can see her becoming a top singer in the genre. which has few females who can pull it off. now onto howard's judging cheat. he immediately Xd the girl, thinking everyone else will but he wants to be first. mel b Xs, but heidi and howie don't and want to hear more. howard then interrupts and makes the girl stop. saying he's worried about hurting her voice and that's why he Xd her, but he likes her. that makes no sense howard, you are a fucking liar. howie, who claimed to be a fan of that music (i'm skeptical he owns any bathory), says he really likes it. so howard, who Xd her immediately, puts her through. and now onto howard's extreme embarrassing douchosity. as soon as the girl starts her vocals, howard jumps up throwing two devil horns (which has now been render super gay) and turning around to the audience as if he's doing something. then when the judges ask about other song titles, on one of the answers, howard's edgy comedy genius comes out and he goes " oh, i know that one, it goes..." and he then lets out this sound which sounds nothing like any kinda metal vocals and is more like the sound i imagine ben let's out when his horse wins at the races. and he ends it with a real WTF? i don't even know what he means, but he sure doesn't sound like something you say to a 6 year old girl. he says "what happens in vegas stays in vegas, so let's see if you can keep a secret in vegas". ???

[video=youtube;VhQK-6iI7cI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhQK-6iI7cI[/video]

sorry, that turned out really long and only slightly on topic.

13. killallposers

Reputations:
    that was so great. just heard it the other day. artie had a great line, telling the guy who sold 10 million records that if he made eye contact with the audience, then maybe he could've sold 12 million. i believe it was paula who gave the eye contact BS.

14. Ruffypup

Reputations:
    Howard should have never voted twice for her to go thru to Radio City. That is what makes his argument against the little girl so vile. He set those kids up to be sent right home. Note how fast he hit his X. Why build up their confidence to shut them down? He does this with everyone including his own workers. Ask Shuli. lol

15. killallposers

Reputations:
    it's simple. he cares nothing about anyone. even a 6 year old girl. but i'm ok when he uses his evil against shuli. that fuck thought he'd gotten the jackie/artie chair.:backlol:

16. Ruffypup

Reputations:
    He pumped Shuli up and congratulated him for leaving his wife and kid behind during "Sandy". He let Shuil know that he is dependable and for that he will be rewarded. He allowed Shuli to believe he was going to sit in that chair all the while knowing there was not a chance in hell.

17. Tans Lover

Tans Lover Active Member

Reputations:
    "Robin...I invented everything...Hoo.hoo"

18. telecaster

telecaster Get Yer Ya Ya's Out

Reputations:
    My heart filled with joy when he showed up early to work to be noticed by Howard after his lackluster week on the show in the Artie chair.......and was never called in....and was made fun of by those pussies in the back office....Back to the news room shithead...:cheer:

19. killallposers

Reputations:
    it was so obvious how bad shuli was. even with the current subpar state of the show, howard's lack of effort or care and the fact that shuli would've worked for plugs, howard still knew he was too awful to have in the studio.

20. Ruffypup

Reputations:
    Howard set up "callers" to let Shuli know he was not deserved of the position.. of couse, Howard claimed to have no idea who these callers were.