News Amazon deletes 1 star reviews of Hillary's book

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by larryluncg, Sep 13, 2017.

1. Droog

Droog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Trump "loves the uneducated" :grad:

MadWoman777 and Mark Mayonnaise like this.
  2. Lemmy

Lemmy Douchebag Extraordinaire Gold

Reputations:
    I agree with this post BUT in your previous you signaled out one candidate with the "uneducated white vote". What a shame more uneducated, ill informed minorities didn't make it to the polls to support "your" candidate along with all of your highly educated, superior intellect enlightened beacons of society.

Damn nazis and Putin ruin everything! :jj:

Wigward, agnes, Runaway and 2 others like this.
  3. MadWoman777

MadWoman777 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    And it looks like vomit. Maybe the Thai people should care more about stopping whoring out their little children than new ice cream items.

4. Iroth

Iroth мудак

Reputations:
    It's a forum, and I'm partisan, I always think my side is best and it doesn't bother me that "my" side's undereducated votes my way :jj:.

I also never claimed to some higher level of being because I have a degree, but if you look at the voting results, educated people (whites and minorities) didn't vote for Trump en masse.

Droog likes this.
  5. asiwouldsay

asiwouldsay Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This seems reasonable.

6. lestanyonethink

lestanyonethink Hey, how do I know Connie? VIP

Reputations:
    Because someone who went to trade school to be a welder and earn a living is Obviously so inferior to someone with a useless four-year "arts & crafts" college degree.

Wigward, Runaway and Lemmy like this.
  7. Lemmy

Reputations:
    The educated sure picked an obnoxious unelectible piece of shit to throw their intellect behind. Doesn't seem very smart. :dontknow:

8. Iroth

Iroth мудак

Reputations:
    :rolleyes:

9. Lemmy

Reputations:
    I'm wrong? Show your work.

Trump is a doofus and a boob. Your broad lost because she is even more hateable.

The supposed highly educated made a dumb move thinking they were in control and could bully everyone else to see the light. "Your" uneducated voting block was too dumb/lazy to go and vote.

Trump had disenfranchised hard working "deplorable" people casting a "fuck you" vote and his uneducated supporters were smart enough to have their voice heard for a change.

It was a chess game and your king got kicked in the cunt. It seems to me like y'all haven't learned a fucking thing. Still blaming what you seem to view as dumb people instead of owning up to the shit you tried and are still trying to force on everyone else.

Both sides suck balls.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2017
  10. Ricardo

Ricardo Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Trump did massively well with the educated and uneducated white males. In fact educated vote percentage was the same for him and Romney.

11. Iroth

Iroth мудак

Reputations:
    And Romney lost... and please show your proof about educated white males.

12. Iroth

Iroth мудак

Reputations:
    You say she's more hateable but she actually won the literal popularity contest :jj:

And that's great that he got the disenfranchised hard worker vote, you can really see how he is going to help them by cutting taxes for corporations and fucking with social programs that underemployed people use. Then they will realize that voting for Trump was especially stupid if they expected any kind of change.

13. DrSublux

DrSublux Who am dis VIP

Reputations:
    and all this shit will get him re-elected in 2020

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/09/...-star-spangled-banner-writer-racist-baltimore

Baltimore's monument to the man who wrote the "Star-Spangled Banner" was defaced Tuesday night, with the words "Racist Anthem" scrawled in black.

The phrase was written at the base of the concrete and marble Francis Scott Key monument. Besides the black lettering, the structure was splashed with red and black paint.

On the ground near the monument, words from the third stanza of Key's famous poem were painted in black, according to the Baltimore Sun: "No refuge could save, hireling or slave, from terror of flight, or gloom of grave."

Police are investigating, but they’ve yet to identify any suspects.

Key penned what is now the national anthem while he was held captive by the British during the War of 1812.

The Key incident comes a few weeks after a monument to Christopher Columbus was vandalized in Baltimore and a week after the city removed four monuments honoring Confederate leaders.

The Baltimore Sun described Key as having a mixed record on race, writing his “actions helped incite a race riot in the District of Columbia" due to Key’s actions as district attorney in the arrest of an abolitionist.

Many historians have not read Key’s “slave” verse as a glorification of slavery, but rather have pointed to numerous alternate interpretations, including one stemming from the British practice of kidnapping sailors and forcing them into duty.

:jj:

HolyGhost and Lemmy like this.
  14. Iroth

Iroth мудак

Reputations:
    And please tell me exactly what we are supposed to learn @Lemmy? You act like this shit is completely set in stone and who ever is office isn't on an 8 year pendulum swing.

15. Iroth

Iroth мудак

Reputations:
    Why would the action of a stupid criminal get him re-elected? Do you see democratic politicians saying that this should be done? What a stupid post :jj:.

16. DrSublux

DrSublux Who am dis VIP

Reputations:
    you missed the point completely with your unhinged brain :backlol2:

HolyGhost likes this.
  17. Ricardo

Ricardo Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
  18. Iroth

Iroth мудак

Reputations:
    Please enlighten me, most sane poop obsessed weirdo on the board :lol:

19. DrSublux

DrSublux Who am dis VIP

Reputations:
    That is Doctor Poop to you sir

20. lance317

lance317 Producer VIP Gold

Reputations:
    5 people just PM'ed me wanting to ask you guys if you're taking reservations for the next Lib-Con argument,

because they feel they might be able to really change some minds this time around.