Amazon Reviews: What's the Likelihood The Sterns & Ostrosky Family Have Read Each One?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by OV, Nov 22, 2014.

1. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    and the comments to the reviews?

Or after the first 10 negatives calling out their hypocrisy and phoniness, are they now sparing themselves from being smacked in the face by any more reality?

What's nice is that unlike show callers, reviewers finally have a chance to interject reality, impolitely calling out all the bullshit about Yoda, Bianca, the purpose of the book, the Palm Beach mansion and closet for cash, the unworthiness of NSAL, its overpriced vanity project and the staged self-serving instagrams.

Whether these reviews discourage book sales or not, it's finally nice to be able to communicate the truth without being censored.

(I see no one hit them up on that in house bowling alley yet, although most other talking points have been covered)

What do you think the comments .. and overall vibe have been like at Boystown and Chimney Manor? Or are they so removed from reality and know that the "book" has already served in promotional junket purpose that they could give a shit what anyone writes?

2. Dick Fitzwell

Dick Fitzwell Opinions are like assholes ... and so am I

Reputations:
    Big fan big fan

jyanks and smichal like this.
  3. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...you know that old saying bad publicity is just as good as good publicity? cosby would beg to differ. i think they especially she reads every comment and has seen the unvarnished truth with no middleman assistant to sweep it under the rug. its as devastating to howard as it is to her, hes the one throwing all the money and conniving at this to right the ship. i bet hes really pissed off that his pissed on fans have the power of review comments.

4. tHISisKiSSeL

tHISisKiSSeL ♡❂❁❀♡ Gold

Reputations:
    I hope they read what real people(and not the paid reviewers) think about this shit.

Remember it's also important to rate the reviews helpful or not helpful.

5. Robert Higgins

Robert Higgins Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    100%. And there is currently a full on bitch storm going on at Chimney Manor.

[​IMG]

6. Vinegarette

Vinegarette Don't Believe What You Hear

Reputations:
    If she's telling people to buy the book on Powell's or Booksamillion, D-List book vendors at best, then she's felt the impact of the reviews at Amazon -- or at least her handlers have. Why would she suggest her Instagram followers go to any other site than the largest book-seller in the world if she didn't want them exposed to the truth being posted there.

I feel sorry though, she's only sold about 1000 books on Amazon, even with Howard's 23 million listeners. And at the most, she's probably sold less than a 1000 through any other outlets outside of Amazon -- and that's being generous -- so she's sold only about 2000 books at this point. Its not even worth our effort, but someone is reading our reviews. It proves Howard has only a few thousand sycophants as well, and nothing near his once millions of fans.

Heck, Double-A (Angelo Crocco) convicted pedophile was the first fan photographed at her first book signing. :facepalm:

She may have been kept in the black on this book project -- or just that she really is that stupid -- and never known that Howard really is the sponsor of all of her celebrity events, pays for fake followers, pays for the 5-star written reviews, etc.

If she actually read the 1-star Amazon reviews and various comments, she has some questions for Howard ... or she's just picking out the clothes and purses for her next TV celebrity appearance.

7. Samurai

Samurai Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I don't know about each an every one, but I'd be willing to bet they've read a substantial number of them. Howard's massive ego won't let him look away.

8. AGT Blows

AGT Blows Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I believe that Boystown and Girlstown are separated by Reggieville. This is where Wig and Moose join forces to power suck the Knicks, which explains the court-side seats.

smichal, Vinegarette and TheWonk like this.
  9. Thedomina

Thedomina Unfriendly

Reputations:
    I don't think they read them. They couldn't handle them. They prefer to dismiss all the haters by saying they are just jealous of their love. Beef might really think there are #kittenposthaters following her on Instagram

:jj:

blindbella, piledriver123 and smichal like this.
  10. Uncle Larry

Uncle Larry Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    The Yoda book has been out for less than a week and already has 128 reviews - it's not that many less than Oh My Dog, which has has 168 reviews and has been out for 4 years. A couple of the Stern shills have also recently given 5 star reviews to Oh My Dog.

smichal likes this.
  11. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...how long before "interviewers" look at her and laugh in her face? how much longer can she do a book tour for a failure?

smichal likes this.
  12. TheWonk

TheWonk POTY Music Forum Gold

Reputations:
    I believe she does read them. She sure reads the instagram posts. I've had account banned within minutes of me leaving a "not so positive" comment. I mean, what else does she have to do with her time besides lay around all day with ki'ens? From some of the recent photos it doesn't seem like she even bothers working out anymore. Howard sure couldn't have picked a worse trophy whorse.

13. Botox Barnacle

Botox Barnacle Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    (Duplicated from another thread)

I think we should all at least be put to ease that with the amount of logging into Amazon that Yoda was doing for weeks leading up to the release is gratifying enough.

There is no doubt that the first day's Amazon reviews rang clear as a bottle of vodka.

Cheers, my brothers and sisters!

:beer:

:dj:

14. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Beth read?? Beth doesn't know how to read.:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

15. Vinegarette

Vinegarette Don't Believe What You Hear

Reputations:
    At least Yoda is reading them ...

[​IMG]

16. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    And what about her brothers, mother and felonious father? Have they held her up on a pedestal as the family member who fucked her way to fame and fortune and then leveraged her position in their perception of successful model, author and "celebrity?" How mortifying - and probably infuriating for them to see what others think of her and her faux philanthropy.

Nice that plenty negative talking points have already been covered in the reviews - but I don't believe anyone pointed out that her father is a felon who lost his dental license for defrauding insurance companies. Won't all their heads explode if they say this being outed too. :up:

17. Thedomina

Thedomina Unfriendly

Reputations:
    Reading a comment on Instagram is different from reading something longer than a sentence...this is beefs after all

On Instagram you have to read the comment to know if it is good or bad....on amazon you know the one star ones are bad.....

Hey... @Vinegarette ...you should repost your awesome review as a 5 star..that will suck her right in

:idea:

smichal, piledriver123 and TheWonk like this.
  18. Thedomina

Thedomina Unfriendly

Reputations:
    I'd be happy if she saw your av!

piledriver123 and OV like this.
  19. Wesmantooth

Wesmantooth VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    que MLAW saying Moose would never read these or we are imagining things in 3...2...1 :lmao:

Mr Fantastic, PelicanWig and TheWonk like this.
  20. AuntDolly

AuntDolly Musculature Gold

Reputations:
    She's taking a page out of Robin's book, so to speak.

Mr Fantastic and TheWonk like this.