Politics America Lost Tonight

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ltd86, Feb 2, 2016.

1. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    The only pro-American, anti-open borders candidate came out in 2nd place, behind a witch-faced Canadian and a juvenile-looking 8th grade student body president.

Des Moines Register's final poll had Trump +5 yesterday. Quinnipiac's final poll out today had Trump +7. The entrance polls from the caucus had Trump +6. How is it possible to be so off, especially the entrance polls which showed Trump voters obviously came out to vote? Furthermore, Des Moines Register calculated that if the turnout was over 160,000 (which it was), Trump would win by double digits.

How difficult would it be to rig votes in a caucus system that's comprised of a few old ladies counting little blank pieces of paper? How does the future of America rest in the hands of Margie and Belinda picking little torn pieces of paper out of a popcorn bucket, as if a raffle for two free movie passes was being conducted?

Even though Trump, Cruz and Rubio will walk away with roughly the same amount of delegates, the anti-Trump media - which is to say the media - will characterize Cruz and Rubio as massive winners, and Trump as an epic loser. Trump could rebound in New Hampshire and squeak out a win, then carry that over to South Carolina, then Florida. However, I fear that Rubio will continue to be pushed, taking votes from Trump, and Cruz will be anointed as the true conservative, as well as new front-runner, which might squeeze enough votes out of Trump to make him winning in future states highly unlikely.

Even if Trump wins NH, it will receive scant media coverage, and whatever media coverage it does garner will be mocking Trump for not winning 100% of the vote.

This is a very sad night for America. The Iowa inbreds have let us down once more. We could very well be stuck with a Canadian who wants to take in Syrian refugees, give permanent legal status to illegal aliens, increase foreign workers by 500%, introduce a European-style VAT into our economy, continue birthright citizenship, and generally push whatever other Goldman Sachs/ Council on Foreign Relations initiatives he's told to.

We could also get stuck with Mr. Rehearsed Passion, high-heels Rubio. Rubio is more open in his desire to give amnesty to illegals, to flood our country out with immigrants and guest workers, and to allow Muslim "refugees" to continue pouring in. With Rubio, we also get the foreign policy of John McCain and Hillary Clinton, which is to say that we need to go to war with any country that doesn't have a democracy deemed acceptable by people like Bill Kristol or Eliot Abrams; we must overthrow every leader that is keeping Islamic terrorists under control, starting with, but not limited to, Assad.

News tonight is that the Koch Brothers are gearing up to spend as much money as it takes to defeat Trump. Between them, Fox, National Review, CNN, NBC, and everyone else trying to destroy him, how does the lone pro-American voice in this race survive?

We were so close to making America great again, but alas, it seems our precipitous slide into a third world hellhole is inevitable :bigcry:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 2, 2016
  2. RobotsVsMonsters

RobotsVsMonsters Semi-lurker since 2008

Reputations:
    Lol

Beer Can, Jake Dog, XuXu and 18 others like this.
  3. Runaway

Runaway Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm moving.

babybear and ltd86 like this.
  4. JesusTwinsBiggestFan

JesusTwinsBiggestFan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    "How difficult would it be to rig votes in a caucus system that's comprised of a few old ladies counting little blank pieces of paper? "

Now it was rigged lol. What a melt down you are having. Banned, shit mult, @wife is a whore made you his bitch, tl dr thread . Thanks for giving me some laughs tonight

Gomez, XuXu, Artiespig and 14 others like this.
  5. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    From the same shitlib that 15 years later claims Gore was robbed of the election :lol:

6. Summer

Summer Shed Punisher VIP

Reputations:
    A witch faced Canadian. :jj:

It's only Iowa, fuck 'em. :hug:

7. BethWeave

BethWeave Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    :snicker: How do you really feel? Now now don't fret. IF any one can pull it off, Trump can.

I had to laugh watching people count paper votes the size of post its. Turned the tv off. I am supposed to pay attention to that crap.

8. JesusTwinsBiggestFan

JesusTwinsBiggestFan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Find the post where I said that? The melt down is worse than I thought

ramble and Anyonenow like this.
  9. FishySausage

FishySausage Original Nuttah VIP Gold

Reputations:
    How could you possibly think he'd make it out of the primaries?

slipkid69 and Wesmantooth like this.
  10. Summer

Summer Shed Punisher VIP

Reputations:
    Best line ever. :jj:

BethWeave likes this.
  11. FishySausage

Reputations:
    That did make me laugh :giggle:

Summer likes this.
  12. redial

redial Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    CNN loves Trump because he brings in big ratings. He came in second because he's too smart to be a convincing Christian. Maybe skipping the debate wasn't such a good idea after all.
    I like how Bernie Sandals damn near beat the big Hillary machine. So close, it actually counts as a win for him.

13. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    I didn't really, but as it got closer, I let myself believe a little bit :bigcry:

He's still positioned the best to win, but I feel that the storylines the media will concoct coming out of Iowa will be very detrimental to him

Tyrus and yaddc like this.
  14. shitba

shitba Shot Dead VIP

Reputations:

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
  15. FishySausage

Reputations:
    Sorry :hug: I woulda voted him over Hilary. At least it woulda been entertaining.

TRUMP TRAIN
    [​IMG]

16. Buster Himan

Buster Himan Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Jo Wilifiried Tsonga?

17. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    I get that, but the media and the GOP power structure are desperate to take out Trump. I think this will hurt him more than it's hurt other past Iowa losers

kingship likes this.
  18. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    I'm gonna pretend I didn't see that spoiler :fil:

19. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:
    Paul? :dontknow:

20. Chicken Soda

Chicken Soda Unknown Member

Reputations: