Amusing queef anecdote I saw when reading the Bieber arrest report

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by SouthernListen, Jan 23, 2014.

1. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    School buses were boring when I rode them

Bus Sex Teen Busted After Queef Beef

Student, 18, cited after elbowing boy, 13, in testicles

[​IMG]
    Teen School Bus Sex

• [​IMG]
      Teen School Bus Sex

JANUARY 22--A female high school student who was having sex in the back of a Pennsylvania school bus allegedly struck another pupil in the testicles after the younger onlooker “began to laugh and chuckle” when she “expelled wind” during the lewd performance, according to police.
    The bizarre incident occurred last Friday around 3 PM as the school bus traveled in an Armstrong County township about 50 miles northeast of [​IMG]Pittsburgh,according to a Pennsylvania State Police report.
    The female student, who recently turned 18, was cited for harassment by Trooper Brad Jordan, whose initial report used less than 60 words to provide a memorable description of the encounter between the young woman and the 13-year-old victim.
    “Both the victim and the accused were riding school bus,” wrote Jordan, who quickly turbocharged the narrative by adding, “The accused expelled wind from the vulva during coitus while at the back of the bus.” It appears that Trooper Jordan relied on the Urban Dictionary for a more artful definition of “queef.”
    After the audible wind expulsion, the boy “began to laugh and chuckled at the accused for her actions,” reported Jordan. That is when she allegedly “approached the victim and elbowed him in the testicles. Accused was cited for harassment.” Jordan’s report does not identify the young woman’s sex partner.
    The graphic nature of Jordan’s account was met with consternation by embarrassed State Police brass, who directed that an updated report be faxed Saturday to local media outlets. The second dispatch asked recipients to “please disregard” the prior report.
    [​IMG]In an interview yesterday, Trooper Jordan said that while the January 17 bus incident was described accurately in his initial report, the recounting of the wind release was, on reflection, too explicit in terms of “terminology and language.”
    While the name of the 18-year-old (who is pictured above) was released by investigators due to the criminal citation, it will not appear in these pages. Because high school is hard enough without being dubbed the "Bus Sex Queefer." As for the boy, he was not injured by the blow to his testicles. (2 pages)

2. datchguy

datchguy New Member Banned User

Reputations:
  3. La Flama Blanca

La Flama Blanca Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I call bullshit on the story. Why not release the name of the 18 year old and I didn't see the story in the Tribune or any other outlet. I want to see what this slut looks like.

4. John Walker

John Walker Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Queef: Main point of the story.

Fucking on a School bus: Secondary.

Sounds fake to me but I've been wrong before...and often. If true, what a pig.

5. koclem

koclem .|..O..|. VIP Banned User

Reputations:
    worst copy/paste job ever by OP. Put some pride in your work

6. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    She must be a real pig. What 18 year old chick that easily puts out is still riding the school bus?

Is school bus fucking now so common that 13 year olds laugh at it? When I was 13, if I saw an 18 year old girl fucking on the bus, my reaction wouldn't have been to point and laugh.

7. jat87

jat87 Active Member

Reputations:
    I remember a guy getting a blowjob on the school bus back in the day, and trying to clean up afterward with notebook paper. Considering I lived in a town of about 5,000 people, I'm surprised I even saw this go down.

8. koclem

koclem .|..O..|. VIP Banned User

Reputations:
    I would think having sex in front of minors would be a charge in itself? :dontknow:

9. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    Me too. Also, why is hitting a boy in the nuts "harassment" and not assault?

10. ohmicah

ohmicah Real Gad About Town

Reputations:
    Since when is "high school is tough enough" a reason for not releasing an 18 year old's name?

11. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Guess the race?

12. Imus O Sternsky

Imus O Sternsky VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Not convinced but then again it was Pittsburgh and the town has produced some nasty pig whores before.

[​IMG]

13. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    ...so to speak

14. Lou Skunt

Lou Skunt ____________________ Banned User

Reputations:
    Wow that is fucking disgusting. It does happen. There was an incident here a few years ago. Different race though.