Entertainment Amy Schumer/ Kurt Metzger

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Aug 18, 2016.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Over the weekend, comedian Kurt Metzger unleashed a series of Facebook posts mocking "how rape should be handled." Posters were apparently trying to call out another comedian who had allegedly raped a number of women, which led to him getting banned from Upright Citizens Brigade theaters in Los Angeles, a move Metzger likened to "mob justice." So, he went after them:

Amy Schumer slams her writer over rape comments
    By Richard Johnson
    August 17, 2016 | 3:55pm
    [​IMG]
    Amy Schumer publicly rebuked one of her TV show’s writers, Kurt Metzger, for calling women “hens” and an “unthinking herd of mewling progressive cattle” on his Facebook page.
    Schumer tweeted on Wednesday: “I am so saddened and disappointed in Kurt Metzger. He is my friend and a great writer, and I couldn’t be more against his recent actions.”

Metzger incurred the wrath of some when a male stand-up comedian was banned by the Upright Citizens Brigade because he was branded a rapist.
    “Hey, I know the cops aren’t always helpful and that rapists often don’t get convicted,” Metzger posted on his personal Facebook page on Sunday. “Still, call the cops first. Then, after they f - - k up we can do this disgusting social media lynch mob to convict some improv guy I never heard of.”
    Several female comics tweeted Schumer asking why she employed a “misogynist” with a “history of harassing women online.” And Schumer then blocked them.
    “I was such an enormous, obsessed fan. This is devastating. She has failed women,” comedienne Liz Arcury told me.
    Even after Schumer’s tweet, the feminists were still upset that Metzger hadn’t been fired. Schumer’s publicist Carrie Byalick told me: “He can’t be fired, because he’s not employed, as no one is. [‘Inside Amy Schumer’] is not in production.”
    Metzger posted: “If we ask them [the rape accusers] to merely also post a vague account of what happened before asking us to believe, that would be like re-raping their rape! These women are as brave as they are sore!”
    The alleged rapist denied the allegations and stated: “I’ll be seeking both informal and formal action to clear my name against the people who made these statements, because they are defamatory and destroying my career.”

cwok and BrerJimmy like this.
  2. bennymuso

bennymuso Italian by name, British by nature

Reputations:
    I'm all for a bit of rape, so long as it's consensual.

3. Shithead

Reputations:
    He must be fired!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Shithead

Reputations:
    I am not a rapist': Improv comic hits out at 'witch hunt' after he is accused of rape by anonymous women on social media and banned from the New York comedy circuit

A male comedian has been banned from the New York comedy circuit after several women have come forward to accuse him of rape and sexual assault.
    Comedian Aaron Glaser is not permitted to work at his job at the Upright Citizens Brigade (U.C.B.) theater after several women came forward alleging he has sexually assaulted, raped or harassed them, Revelist reported.
    One of the women who claims Glaser raped her told Revelist: 'I wasn't able to give consent, I couldn't speak, it was like my body was too heavy.'
    The woman, who asked to remain anonymous, added, 'When this all came out on social media it felt like someone slapped me. I burst into tears and started shaking.'
    [​IMG]
    +8
    Comedian Aaron Glaser (above), who is being accused of rape and sexual assault by several women, has been banned from the New York comedy circuit
    [​IMG]
    +8
    Glaser is not permitted to work at his job at the Upright Citizens Brigade theater after several women came forward to say he has sexually assaulted, raped and harassed them
    [​IMG]
    +8
    [​IMG]
    +8
    Glaser, who confirmed the ban, has denied the allegations in a series of Facebook posts (above) that have been taken down or deleted
    U.C.B. operates a live comedy theater and a popular improv comedy training center in New York City, where Amy Poehler, Matt Walsh and Ian Roberts kicked off their careers.
    Glaser, who hosted a monthly stand-up showcase at U.C.B., confirmed the ban and denied the allegations in a series of Facebook posts that have been taken down or deleted.
    In a post he shared to his page on Saturday, Glaser wrote that he doesn't know who the women are accusing him of the 'serious accusations.'
    'The Upright Citizen's Brigade (U.C.B.), without any hearing, without being told who was making the non-anonymous claims, without being told the facts, background, or given a single chance to say otherwise, listened to the women, and then banned me from their theaters,' Glaser wrote on Facebook.
    'They brought me in, told me 'a number of women . . . feel in the past you've raped them,' and then banned me.'
    A woman in the comedy community in New York shared a warning about Glaser in a private Facebook group for female comedians.

[​IMG]
    +8
    A woman in the comedy community in New York shared a warning about Glaser (above) in a private Facebook group for female comedians
    [​IMG]
    +8
    In a post he shared to his page on Saturday that's been deleted, Glaser (above) wrote that he doesn't know who the women are accusing him of the 'serious accusations'
    'Posting this on behalf on a woman in the community, who would like to remain anonymous, but wants to warn other women, and let other women who may have raped by this man know that they're not alone,' the post starts.
    It added that 'multiple women came forward' to allege that Glaser sexually assaulted and harassed them.
    Numerous people in the comedy community have weighed in on the allegations against Glaser, including Kurt Metzger, a former writer for 'Inside Amy Schumer'.
    Metzger took to Facebook and Twitter to make his thoughts on sexual assault known that many saw as victim-blaming.
    'Hey, I know the cops aren't always helpful and that rapists often don't get convicted,' Metzger, 39, posted on his personal Facebook page on Sunday.
    'Still, call the cops first. Then, after they f****** up we can do this disgusting social media lynch mob to convict some improv guy I never heard of.'
    In another post, he wrote: 'Don't f***king complain about the police not helping if you didn't bother going to the police at all. 'Why aren't the rape kits being tested??' Because instead of actually educating women with useful information on what to do if they are victimized, you blather nonsense about 'culture' and then tell them being weak is being strong.'
    Many women called on Schumer, 35, to fire Metzger, and on Wednesday the actress assured fans that she doesn't support his beliefs.
    'I am so saddened and disappointed in Kurt Metzger,' Schumer tweeted Wednesday.

5. BrerJimmy

BrerJimmy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Not a rapist.

6. the G-man

the G-man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't know if this guy is or is not a rapist.

That being said remember when "comedian" meant "person who says funny things" and not "editorializing SJW"?

Schumer obviously doesn't.

Night Ape, Gunt, MadWoman777 and 8 others like this.
  7. Big Bad Booey

Big Bad Booey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sometimes rape is the last resort to get a laugh.

8. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I like the hot pockets comedian
    that's about it

fredrogers likes this.
  9. Calloused Shins

Calloused Shins Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Cliff notes?

10. June DeMay

June DeMay Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If Schumer is walking away from her comedian job to become an SJW she needs to become better at it. Right now, she sucks at both.

11. broccoli rob

broccoli rob thanks for the memories DW3

Reputations:
    OK suppose you are a struggling comedian who landed a very cushy job as a writer for the TV show Inside Amy Schumer.. It opens up doors and helps you with your stand up career, but due to the nature of the show, you're now swallowed deep into this weird brand of feminism Amy Schumer has helped create.

So, you're professional life is at a NOINE, but you have to consistently bite your tongue and ignore the fact that youre always surrounded by the worst kind of women on this planet.

You can only keep bottling that shit in for so long. One day, you just might blow like Kurt Metzger did.

Kurt has likely been around some very suspect rape accusations in the feminist comedy world he lives in. All he did was imply that there should be a little research done before was ostracize someone from a community as a rapist. Valid point, Kurt.

Now that Amy Schumer has disavowed him, hopefully he goes looney and attacks all these PC, feminist "comedians"

12. x76

x76 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Was it rape-rape?

Gomez likes this.
  13. broccoli rob

Reputations:
    Amy Schumer's career is really weird. She starts as a stand up and a reserve on the most basic of roast shows. All of her material for her stand up and her roasts is focused on being a slut and a pig, her whole act degrading to women. She gets famous and somehow because she is fat and still wears revealing clothing, she becomes the face of feminism and female bravery?

When did Amy Schumer become a brave, positive role model for women?

lisac37, Graveyard, slab0meat and 8 others like this.
  14. blackcrystal61

blackcrystal61 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    First Sandusky. Now metzger. When is this witch hunt going to end!!!!

15. AcquiringSignal

AcquiringSignal Girthy VIP

Reputations:
    this

16. Rabid Dogman

Rabid Dogman Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Since most of the shit he wrote for her was pretty un-funny, maybe she'll be funnier now

17. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    The new Stalinism. When people try to fight back, they get articles like this piece of junk from Time Magazine from the PC, controlled media.

http://time.com/4457110/internet-trolls/

broccoli rob likes this.
  18. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    There are some petty, selfish, vindictive fuckers in the world, male and female. And unless you have had some embittered fuck lie about you to try and damage you because somehow you offended them or didn't give them what they wanted, you may not realize how dangerous this sort of thing can be.

This is why 3,000 years ago Jews had some rules, and one of them was "thou shalt not bear false witness". It's essentially attempting to murder the person's reputation. Back then, it meant the difference in life and death.

19. Gitfiddle

Gitfiddle Live Deliciously

Reputations:
    Amy supports the ultimate rape apologizer Hillary.

20. broccoli rob

Reputations:
    Did you see what idiot "female comic" Cameron Esposito wrote about it? She claims she didn't write his last name because she was in fear.

[​IMG]

:rolleyes:

Gunt likes this.