An Open Letter

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Beth143nacho, Jan 16, 2012.

1. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    This thread is an open letter to Howard Stern, Mutt & His Gestapo, Dicksuckers (Bababaloney/Jeton/Angry Accountant/et al.), Dawg & his staff and the True Stern Fans

As you may or may not have noticed, you currently have an audience consisting largely of people that think you are irrelivant, greedy, lazy and an asshole. You may pretend that we don't exist and listen to the Stern Whisperers telling you that these characteristics are not typical of the average stern audience member profile, but you are wrong. You can also brush us off thinking that we'll go away, but we won't. Your problem is that we are true fans, which is even more compounded by three facts.

First, we're the only ones left. New customers for you are nonexistent. The average 18-24 year old is vaguely aware of your existence and completely unaware of what you offer as a product other than what someone of our ilk has told them. We're the only ones that care whether you're on the air or vacationing with -- what only you consider to be -- a trophy wife, which is constantly at your ear with her ambitions for fame and fortune which are so numerous and, at her advanced age, are such ludicrous and, with her apparent lack of talent, such impossible goals to obtain that you're forced to address the issue on the air via denial and then subsequently directing a substantial sum of the Stern fortune (almost a billion dollars, mind you) toward pushing the sysiphysian rock up the hill. Note to Howard, she is over the hill.

Next, this problem is yours. You created us by promising entertainment and then cashing in your career for chotchkis a la Bill ORielley. You've gone back on almost everything that you fought hard to get us to believe in before. We greatly look forward to your Leno appearance as well as when you make up with Kathy Lee. Hopefully one day you'll come into the office and try to make us believe that Pig Vomit was an awesome guy! Point is, Howard, This problem cannot be pushed under the rug, It must be fixed... and its you alone with the power to fix it. The only way to fix it, is to address the following two items

effort - Or lack there of: You have a vast career behind you. None of us true fans can argue with you wanting to fade off into the twilight, Youve earned it. But if youre going to take every Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday off (essentially working a long weekend once & a while, without the hassle of working on a weekend) at least let us know when you're going to be live again. Especially when you weave AT A MINIMUM 12 weeks of vacation time into the equation. Show up at work, or dont. Stop it with trying to sell us a half-ass program for full price.

Censorship - You once were a crusader for it, now youre the king of it. People have an opinion, and theyre not always going to be the same as the one you have on the subject. You may have had a hand in Mike's demise, but you can not deny that we are here... and were not going away. Send out mutt in his pink nazi uniform to cleanup your image? We'll go to SFSN. Shut down SFSN? we'll go to Dawgs. Shut down Dawgs? well find another place to go. Shut down all the places to go? We'll still be here, because you arent as relevant as you used to be, and its a BIG fucking Internet out there.

You'll need to work from within to change what is said about you...

... Something you should have picked up whan American Idol passed you over and that you will see in full light when America's Got Talent decides -- as your listening audience already has -- that you just aren't worth the effort.

To Dawg, Mike & Their Staffs,

First, thanks for the sites. Next, I'd like to request that the Stern Whisperers be put on notice. It was likely them that contributed to the demise of SFSN, and Id like to not see that happen here. I'm sure Mike can tell you significant stories about what to be wary of, but I'd be in favor of outright banning these tools, or at least tagging their accounts with funny avatars or badges :) Speaking of which, can I get a hater badge? I miss my badge of honor.

Thanks again for the place to be. good luck dealing with these clowns.

2. dboi43

dboi43 Member

Reputations:
    [video]http://i.imgur.com/QOJuc.png[/video]

3. mattyfishrip197

mattyfishrip197 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Add to Reputation: Beth143nacho
    What do you think of Beth143nacho's post?

* I approve
    * I disapprove

Your comments on this post:

4. jonpow

jonpow Tennessee Jed VIP

Reputations:
  5. oh the good old

oh the good old aka Empty Wallet

Reputations:
    amen!

6. mattyfishrip197

mattyfishrip197 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i think we all are on the same page.......

7. nserafini

nserafini Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Feel better now ?

8. BethSucks

BethSucks Well-Known Member Staff Member

Reputations:
    Nice post, for a man who made his career by speaking his mind on unpopular issues and railing against censorship, Howie has become the ultimate hypocrite in 2012.

9. bossofbam

bossofbam Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Truth

10. wife is a whore

wife is a whore Stripped of POTY for butthurting staff VIP

Reputations:
    I hope Howard Stern gets tumors in his eyes, so he has to sit around all day and listen to that vapid cunt, Beth O Stern, all day.

Hey, I just got off probation, and the user title fits, Loud Mouth Drunk.

11. Wigless

Wigless Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Well said by OP and this.

12. Pukyak Lover

Pukyak Lover New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I can find no fault with the OP's logic. What it is.

13. RH Goatcabin

RH Goatcabin Notable Member VIP

Reputations:
    I hope Eric the Midget calls in this week.

14. bznick

bznick Hustling, Flowing, and Hating! Gold

Reputations:
    Amen.

15. HorseFanNetwork

HorseFanNetwork Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Im sure at some point the stern boot lickers will come round this way once more, as much as we may talk about cock jock, its just a discussion and to these lackeys, seems to be a way of life continually sucking on the stern nuts.