And the biggest piece of shit contest 2015 is over: Courtney Love

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by killallposers, Jan 29, 2015.

1. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    The "I knew she would be fine" leaves no doubt what a complete piece of shit she is. Lotsa good ones from Courtney in this article. I also love the blaming of the journalist, who she now admits reported accurately, for Kurt's suicide.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...nant_n_6565528.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Almost 23 years after Courtney Love vehemently denied Vanity Fair writer Lynn Hirschberg's claims that she had used heroin during her pregnancy, the singer is coming clean.

Love, 50, now admits to using heroin while pregnant with her daughter Frances Bean Cobain in the new HBO documentary "Kurt Cobain: Montage Of Heck."

"I used it once then stopped. I knew she would be fine," Love told the film's director Brett Morgen in an on-camera interview.

The fallout from Hirschberg's article was harsh: Love and Cobain temporarily lost custody of their daughter. Love struck back at the writer, releasing a bootleg CDentitled “Bring Me the Head of Lynn Hirschberg," and claimed Hirschberg was "obsessed" with her. The bad blood continued for some time; in 1995, Love reportedly grabbed Quentin Tarantino's Best Screenplay Oscar statuette for "Pulp Fiction" and threatened to attack Hirschberg with it.

Reps for Love and Cobain first put out a statement in 1992 denying that the singer used heroin after learning she was pregnant:

"We unequivocally deny this... As soon as Courtney found out she was pregnant, she immediately contacted an obstetrician and a doctor specializing in chemical dependency and has been under their care since then and has been assured that she can expect to have a healthy baby."

And as recently as 2011, Love told The Fix that she used heroin, but only during the first three weeks of her pregnancy, before she knew she was expecting.

"But so fucking what!? I didn't even know I was pregnant at the time! I also took a few puffs on a cigarette when my belly was out to here, but most of those nine months, I walked around with nicotine patches all over my body. When you have a baby inside you, you're not going to do drugs or something stupid," she said.

In that same interview, Love went on to go as far as blame Hirschberg for Cobain's suicide.

"My world was turned upside down by a very bitter, very ugly woman named Lynn Hirschberg, who published a hatchet job about Kurt and me in Vanity Fair. She’s more responsible for my husband’s death than anyone," she said. "She humiliated and emasculated him. She sent him over the edge. She deserves most of the blame for his death."

It's a sentiment that was somewhat echoed by "Montage of Heck" director Morgen in a recent interview with Vanity Fair. Of his decision to including Love's admission in his film, he said:

"At the same time, yeah they were junkies but they weren’t hurting anyone and the article really had a huge effect on Kurt’s psyche. I don’t think he ever recovered from it, because they took his child away. And the humiliation of losing your child given his background and his sensitivity to all of that stuff is just [fades off]."

smichal likes this.
  2. wigtropolis

wigtropolis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    She wanted it all and she lost it all

A manipulative bitch

I don't know how anyone bought what she was selling.

3. Richard Tucker

Richard Tucker Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I don't give a shit about Kurt Gobang or heroin use, I'd just love to punch Courtney in the face once or twice.

What's the difference between a bowling ball and Courtney Love's pussy?

You could eat a bowling ball if you were forced to.

What's the difference between Courtney Love and Wayne Gretzky?

Wayne Gretzky takes a shower after three periods.

*cue Jackie Puppet GIF*

4. HorsetoothBeth

HorsetoothBeth Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    TheWonk, Jayla and killallposers like this.
  5. aerostern

aerostern Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Who wrote those jokes Jackie Marlowe?

Caffeinated and Lola like this.
  6. Calloused Shins

Calloused Shins Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hmmmm... Courtney love... Or mom who sprays wd40 on hours old baby and torches it in the middle of the street?

7. peterfonda

peterfonda Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The Stern Show was never funnier than when Jackie was writing jokes for the Jackie Puppet and Billy West was doing the voice. Look how far the show has fallen since those days.

8. peterfonda

Reputations:
    The WD40 woman is human waste, a total moron. Courtney Love had money and status and still acted like an asshole.

9. peterfonda

Reputations:
    I just feel bad for Frances. Maybe she's got money but with two wackos for parents, she's fucked.

10. ravenrules

ravenrules Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    This is what Frances Bean looks like now, apparently she's dating a man who idolized her father.

[​IMG]

11. Weed

Weed Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Quite a few Cobain fans bought the last of Kurt's songs on the first couple of Hole records. No coincidence at all that when that well ran dry, so did Hole's success.

12. Dirty South

Dirty South Large Member

Reputations:
    Would.

How much is she worth? Did Courtney try to steal it all or something?

13. killallposers

killallposers VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    :secret:Don't tell anyone, but there wasn't actually a contest.

Pooh bear likes this.
  14. OV

OV Rapscallion

Reputations:
    Remember when she'd arrive for THSS appearances still hungover after standing in line at McDonalds' in the village the night previously and letting random black guys kiss and fondle her exposed boobs? They cleaned her up pretty well for an unlikely casting role as Jax's disturbed kid's teacher, but that's the equivalent of slapping lipstick on a pig. IMO she's got more or less the same intellectual and emotional ranges as Wonky.

Lola likes this.
  15. blindbella

blindbella Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    My friend used to live with her and another roommate in SF in the early 80s. He said she was an insane pig
    even then.

16. Stag

Stag Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Even powder thinks they need to get a tan

DiamondGoddess and Pooh bear like this.
  17. Captain

Captain Alto, Blanco y Guapo Gold

Reputations:
    So true.

But, hey, last time I listened (circa 2012), Howard had cleaned up his language, gave reviews of the fish at Nobu, talked about pedicures, featured endless Ashley Madison ads, and took riveting calls from Bobo and MFB! Gotta' look at the bright side of life, yes?

Caffeinated and x76 like this.
  18. Just Me

Just Me VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I'd trade my insane mother for drug addict insane Courtney any day. At least I would have ended up rich.

AmishGirl likes this.
  19. Calloused Shins

Calloused Shins Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Don't worry, your gay secrets are safe with me

Jayla likes this.
  20. Buffalo Balls

Buffalo Balls Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

DiamondGoddess likes this.