News And they say crime doesn't pay....

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by hypo666, Apr 4, 2016.

1. hypo666

hypo666 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...crimes-slated-new-look-rehearsed-answers.html

[​IMG]

This is apparently how you look after several years in ''horrendous prison conditions', and catching a tropical disease which caused you to have to serve your remaining time in the prison hospital....

The other plainer chubbier girl not a pole dancer like this one , by the way is still in prison, apparently because she wants a prison transfer back to the UK rather than spend the rest of her sentence in peru even if she is out of the 'horrendous' prison . Personally I would take limited freedom in peru,rather than a scottish womens prison but her choice.....

It seems their stories have changed as well, no longer was it the big nasty men who made them do it, now they admit they freely decided to smuggle drugs in a 'moment of madness'.

Apparently a book deal and film is in the offing. {serious}.

Ps ,the local catholic priest has very kindly offered to give her a room in his home. Can't think why....

[​IMG]

2. ljc

ljc fish sucks on the stick Gold

Reputations:
  3. zerokarma

zerokarma Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Not Guilty

4. Lostronaut

Lostronaut Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    As I get older I'm finally figuring out that crime is the only thing that does pay. That includes moral and legal.