animal lovers, 2 stories for you

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by smichal, Sep 28, 2012.

1. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
  2. h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 Xavier's water boy Banned User

Reputations:
  3. ClumpyStern

ClumpyStern HSS-clean since Dec 2011 VIP

Reputations:
    Crows are fuckin' geniuses compared to bulldogs; they even "get human concepts" like shade. They'll take a stick you give them that doesn't quite open up a latch and they'll purpose-shape it to work as the tool they need for the task. Other animals use tools but crows may be the only ones that make tools. They recognize people by face and even communicate and describe to their offspring which humans in the neighborhood are harmless or threats to them and their offspring will avoid or attack them the first time they see them. (They tested that shit by exposing only the parents to a guy in a mask who bothered them.) There's still a limit to their intelligence though: 50% of crows tested mistake Howard for a family member.

4. h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0

Reputations:
    That's cool. One time I met this crow name Jimmy. He took me home for dinner but his wife got pissed and I had to eat out on the porch before and waited outside for about four hours until his wife went to sleep and he could drive me home. Then we got stuck on the freeway and since he didn't renew his AAA membership we had to wait for his wife to come pick us up and she was already pissed so this only made it worse that we woke her up and she had to drive half hour to pick us up, drive us to gas station for gas, and then back to the car which was stranded still on the highway. In the end they were nice crows but I still don't trust that cunt wife.

5. k9kisses

k9kisses New Member

Reputations:
    Theres a whole list of foods that are dangerous for dogs, including Milkbones, Beggin Strips, Pupperoni, and Waggin Train. Basically, research where the treats are manufactured (it's not always easy to figure out from the package. ). Avoid anything made in China.

Theres a Facebook page dedicated to this. They have the entire list.

6. Obi Drunkenobe

Obi Drunkenobe VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:

Oh fuck. My dog lives for Pupperoni.

7. h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0

Reputations:
    I make my own sorta jerky treats by putting strips of turkey or whatever in the oven. You can make biscuits too... just search for "homemade dog treats" or whatever.

It is cheaper and healthier.

8. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    The one they showed on TV was Waggin Tail.
    Do not buy!!