Anonymous Hacks North Korea

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by UncaDollas, Apr 4, 2013.

1. UncaDollas

UncaDollas Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
  2. Jim J Jiblets

Jim J Jiblets #Hillary'sTongue

Reputations:
    Have to say, another great move by those guys. Westboro church, North Korea, etc...they know how to pick their targets.

3. UncaDollas

UncaDollas Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Some reports are saying the attack came from China and they are using Anonymous as a scapegoat.... but why would China want to ramp up Kim Jong Un? China is allied with North Korea. I hope they're not looking for WW3.

4. BudBudha

BudBudha Male Underwear Model

Reputations:
    Although China despises the US, it needs Americans to keep buying their cheap shit to keep their people employed. If the US goes to war then it may directly affect China's export economy negatively. I was there in 2010 and it's one big clusterfuck that the government will eventually lose control of.

I'm thinking China will tell that midget dogeater to calm the fuck down and broker some kind of deal so it looks like they're into peace. Obama will come out smelling like a rose because he will look like a boss in the media rather than the hen pecked eunuch that he is.

Either way kudos to Anonymous :hhh:

5. Nantrax

Nantrax Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Here's the problem, i'd be surprised if 10% of the population would have internet and on top even lesd speak English. North Korea must have rolling blackouts during the night.

Great idea, not sure it will really be useful except for the NK leaders to use it as more anti-USA bullcrap.