Anonymous takes down 100's of ISIS Web Sites

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by chapped, Feb 9, 2015.

1. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hacktivist collective Anonymous has dealt a blow to the recruiting efforts of ISIS by launching cyber attacks on Twitter accounts used by the terror group to mobilize fighters. In a comprehensive strike called #OpISIS, the hackers have managed to breach hundreds of ISIS Twitter accounts and email addresses.

In a statement released by Anonymous, the vigilante cyber cabal said: "ISIS, we will hunt you, take down your sites, accounts, emails and expose you... You will be treated like a virus, and we are the cure. We own the internet."

"Remember – the terrorists that are calling themselves Islamic State (ISIS) are not Muslims."

It also added that its members comprised of people from all over the world: "We are Muslims, we are Christians, we are Jews, we are hackers... We come from all races, countries, religions, and ethnicity."

"We are hackers, crackers, hacktivists, phishers, agents, spies, or just the guy from next door. We are students, administrators, workers, clerks, unemployed, rich, poor. We are young, or old, gay or straight. We wear smart clothes or Uggs. We come from all races, countries, religions, and ethnicity. United as one, divided by zero. We are Anonymous".

http://www.dazeddigital.com/artsand.../1/anonymous-hits-isis-with-hundreds-of-hacks

2. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
  3. Lola

Lola little-known member

Reputations:
    I support those crazy ass mask wearing hackers!! :grad:

4. chapped

Reputations:

ISIS relys heavily on social media to recruit its cockroaches....
    If this is true Anonymous hit them where it hurts the most..

Besides Hellfire missles of coarse

5. NyMarkNy

NyMarkNy VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Remember they are not Muslims lol. They are true Muslims because they are living by the word of the book. Picking and choosing the parts of religion you like is a bs cop out. If you believe God had a hand in whatever fairy tale you believe, then you are not the one to say what is right and what is wrong. If God came down and whispered in some homos ear about what he wants out of man, you can't believe statements 1-4, but not 5 and 6 So it is written, so you must obey if your holy diety wrote it, influenced it.

Fake ass Christians, Muslims, Jews picking and choosing. Isis is what a real religious person should strive to be and should be wiped out with extreme prejudice along with these rats.

ScottBaiosPenis likes this.
  6. PI Nate

Reputations:
    It's ridiculous that weak minds for fall for their BS...:facepalm:

smichal and teehee like this.
  7. fuzzynuts

fuzzynuts 99% Relevant

Reputations:
  8. chapped

Reputations:
    maybe they are offering free cookies

SomerSky likes this.
  9. PI Nate

Reputations:
    And a pork chop sandwich...:cheer2:

teehee and chapped like this.
  10. Patron

Patron Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Good for them but no doubt they'll chicken out once things get real

Kilroy and teehee like this.
  11. Scott

Scott Masshole Staff Member

Reputations:
    It's a good thing none of the Christians I know are real Christians. I would have been stoned to death a long time ago.

Psyche, Blur, smichal and 2 others like this.
  12. NyMarkNy

Reputations:
    Listen I think all religions are bs. You're better off deriving morality from fucking Harry Potter which I'll agrue is a more compelling fairytale. But ultimately any religion has a book upon which teachings are based. That book is said to be the words of God who somehow came to man and spoke through him. So you can't now centuries later pick and choose what suits you. This isn't a logically written constitution written solely by man that is meant to be amended. This is the word of mother fucking God. If God said that eating meat on a Friday meant going to hell, then you damn well better not eat meat on Friday. But religion is political and it bends to the whim of the public. If God was real and we are to believe they are holy texts then they must be everlasting. Even as the public ideals change it should be a source for right and wrong regardless of what that century or millennia considers right and wrong. According to religious nut bags only God knows what's right and wrong and if these are his words then you better be raping 12 year olds like dear old Mohammed.

So my contention is these Islamic fuck nuggets are true practictioners of religion. True Christians should be stoning people for being gay. But alas thank fake Jesus that we live in a world where there are so few true practitioners of most religions. Islam seems to have the market cornered on idiots who believe that horribly written book is actually the words of God.

Religions are a virus but Islam is the aids of the virus world. But it doesn't change the fact that while many claim to be religious, these animal fucking pedos are the only true practitioners of theirs.

One Fat Vegan likes this.
  13. PimplePopperMD

PimplePopperMD Active Member

Reputations:
    I back anonymous against any imperialistic power

GLguygardner likes this.
  14. NyMarkNy

Reputations:
    I back them against any Islamic terrorist group and anytime they can get pictures of jennifer Lawrence.

Gusbuss, Scott and chapped like this.
  15. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    In regards to Anonymous, I was going to say, well, even a stopped clock is right twice a day. Then I saw this:

"Remember – the terrorists that are calling themselves Islamic State (ISIS) are not Muslims."

:rolleyes:

Nope, they're terminally retarded.

16. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    People generally can't think for themselves and have to be taken by the hand and led...That's why you have captains of industry and similar and then the rest of society

smichal likes this.
  17. John Sterling

John Sterling Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Oh noes!!! What will these people, who we are led to believe aren't Muslims, to do now?

18. RonHeinzkaboot

RonHeinzkaboot Adultophile VIP

Reputations:
    Im moving away from the whole Muslim angle myself. Are Muslims oppressive and sanction killing sure but every religion strives toward that.
    I really look at these guys as like the Mafia. You know how it was common perception that all italians shared the same culture and morals as the mafia.
    They are a criminal organization that hides behind the poor and the church.
    Like the mafia, Muslim have to be the first to bring them down.
    I like this cyberattack but what about their money, someone is taking their money.
    Thats also what took the mafia down a little.
    I think we are going to find a lot of people taking ISIS money are not muslims, we already see people like McCain wanting to fund Al Queda to fight Iran and Cheney famously took Al Quedas money and built s US library for them so they would not interfere with his drilling ops.

Mlaw likes this.
  19. Lester

Lester Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wow, they have done more than our president.

jyanks likes this.
  20. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    :yes:

Psyche, NyMarkNy and teehee like this.