Stern Show Another Howard/Beth Phony Story? (From The Past)

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tv910, Jun 30, 2016.

1. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Was looking for something else and ran across this gem. Sounded fake from the beginning, wonder if it was Beth or Howard that made it up and what Howard was trying to accomplish by telling it:

Beth And Bianca Hassled By A Group Of Black Teens. 03/08/07. 6:05am

Howard said it was really weird when Beth called him the other day. She told him that she was out walking their dog and she got into a whole thing with a group of six black teenagers. Howard said she walked the dog to a pet store where they can browse the toys and stuff. She was walking toward the store when about 6 teens, about 16 or 17, stopped her and then one of the kids blew a whistle into Bianca's ear. He said the dog started shaking from the noise. He said the dog isn't very tough so she freaked out at the noise. Howard said that dog is like a battered wife, she'll just sit there.

Beth asked the kid if that made him feel better doing that. The kid told her they did nothing and called her a ''fuckin' white cunt'' among other things. Howard said that really bummed him out when he heard that. He said it really just sucks dick when that happens.

Howard said he knew kids who would smash frogs heads in when they were kids. They would look at them as if they were bugs and he just doesn't get that. He said the whole Beth thing made him depressed yesterday.

Artie asked Howard if that was the end of the Beth story. Howard said that was it other than the kids following her down the street calling her names for a little while. He said a lot of stuff has really been bumming him out. He's got a lot of stuff going on lately and it seems like one thing after the other and that thing really got to him.

King of All Blacks called in and said that he's not calling Beth a racist but it's kind of funny how she knew exactly how many black teens there were. He was laughing as he was talking about that but even Howard said he wasn't sure exactly how many there were. He was just telling the story. King seemed to be looking for some spin on the racism thing. That led to Howard playing some clips of George Takei from his audio book that Richard edited to have him saying stuff about ''lengthy black boys'' and stuff like that.

RobEl77, Dlist, Benjamen and 3 others like this.
  2. JameGumb

JameGumb We're all out of toner!

Reputations:
    takei-twitter.jpg
    "Black Teenagers"

3. JessOnCrack

JessOnCrack Check out my maniacal laugh! Banned User

Reputations:
    well beth is a white fuckin' cunt

but blowing a whistle in a dog's ear is mean and not cool

4. The Jackie chair

The Jackie chair Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    That's the fake story, Mike.

5. DiamondGoddess

DiamondGoddess Born Ready for My Close-Up! Gold

Reputations:
    Where in the Sterns' insulated world do they run in to a "group of black teens"?!!!

:facepalm:

(Maybe they were just testing to see if Barf could also hear a high-pitched sound like dogs can?)

:c

Wig loooooves to lie about conflict with blacks.

Surprised he didn't say they were driven mad with desire for Barf!!!

Last edited: Jun 30, 2016
  6. Shart Garfunkel

Shart Garfunkel I brought the magic suitcase Gold

Reputations:
    Right. Like Khartoum would walk a dog unaccompanied by "security." Such bullshit.

7. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    HowardStern.com also mentioned it:

Howard brought up that Beth got into a situation with six teenagers while she was out walking Bianca yesterday. Howard reported the group of boys circled Beth and Bianca, and that one of them bent down and blew a whistle right in Bianca’s face, causing her to shake uncontrollable. Howard said Beth asked the boy who blew the whistle if what he did made him feel good, and he claimed he “didn’t do anything.” Howard also commented the boy in question ended up swearing at Beth and making racist remarks about her, which he admitted “bummed him out.”

Howard took a call from King of All Blacks who thought it was “funny” that white people always knew “how many black people” were involved in crimes, referring to Beth’s account of her ordeal yesterday with the six kids that harassed her and Bianca. However, Howard hung up on him because he wasn’t making much sense.

Dlist, RONNIE THE CLAW and Tracy like this.
  8. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    Khartoum. :rofl:

9. Captain

Captain Alto, Blanco y Guapo Gold

Reputations:
    Translation: Beth spent the day getting s-faced and knew that she looked like hell, so she created a cover story to account for her disheveled look.

10. Kool

Kool Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I remember hearing that story, it was probably 2 Spanish kids, the cunt called them black and exaggerated

Dlist likes this.
  11. Just Me

Just Me VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    6 lengthy black teens hang outside of an upscale pet shop waiting for a lone white girl to come out, so they can surround her not to beat her or rape her or rob her, they just happen to have a whistle which they use to bother the dog with. And they call her the cunt that she is. And she didn't call the cops.
    She made that up and retard Howard repeated it.

12. ApeFace

ApeFace Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That really bummed Howard out. Because he's so evolved. I'm sure at no time was the n word echoing throughout the mansion in a lispy high pitched whine.

13. Shart Garfunkel

Shart Garfunkel I brought the magic suitcase Gold

Reputations:
    Considering that dog was subjected to her shrill, harpy-like voice on a day in day out basis, I find it hard to believe a whistle would upset it. Dog was probably already deaf.

14. MutteringJohn

MutteringJohn Well-Known Member

Reputations:

Howard said he knew kids who would smash frogs heads in when they were kids. They would look at them as if they were bugs and he just doesn't get that. He said the whole Beth thing made him depressed yesterday.
    Hmm, Howard must have been personal friends with Beavis and Butthead.

15. MrWarmth

MrWarmth ADORABLE DEPLORABLE Gold

Reputations:
    Then one of the black teens shined a flashlight in Beth's ear, temporarily blinding another black teen looking into her other ear.

16. Engaged Chicken

Engaged Chicken VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    :lol:

babybear, Dlist and Bye You! like this.
  17. vaporizer

vaporizer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Well, let's debunk this even further.

How many groups of black kids do you ever see just milling around a pet store?

And would the princess EVER be caught doing an errand like this at a pet store?

This is the fake story Mike. I think it was just going to be a bit to let Howard rant about some lame shit because there was nothing else to talk about.

18. the G-man

the G-man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    As country club waiters, maybe.

DiamondGoddess likes this.
  19. beetlejosh

beetlejosh I got a head that's large Gold

Reputations:
    It was probably just those white rappers called,
    "Young Black Teenagers."

DiamondGoddess likes this.
  20. Hough

Hough In my SafeSpace Banned User

Reputations:
    exactly! who do you know that carries around a whistle? black youth typically carry whistles..

Rescued Owl and Just Me like this.