Another Odd Programming Decision - Current WUS Mixed In With Old Stuff on H101

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by tv910, Jan 25, 2015.

1. tv910

tv910 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If I listen to Howard at all it's mostly old stuff on H101 because I can't stand the current show. Lately for some reason they've been throwing in episodes of the WUS (from the current week) in between The Tapes and Sternthology. It's not the Stern Show too (except for the West Coast Feed), it's just the WUS. It seems very random and doesn't have any connection to the old stuff they play before and after it, plus they're already playing those same WUS episodes over and over on H100 all week. Seems like a very weird programming decision. Are they so lazy and have so little content they have to use the WUS as a time filler on H101? They're doing it again right now - they just played some old clips of Jackie and Eric The Actor, then went right into a WUS from last week. WTF?

codeine likes this.
  2. Howiefeltersnat

Howiefeltersnat Active Member

Reputations:
    I wish they would play nothing but old stuff on 101, because I'd rather have a red hot poker rammed up my ass then listen to the new stuff!

tv910 and codeine like this.
  3. BethsZygote

BethsZygote In Utero VIP

Reputations:
    Wiggy doesnt have the time to listen to the old shows and whitewash away what he no longer finds funny.

but Wiggy listens to the wrap up show...

So it's easier to just fill with shit Wiggy has already approved of.

4. MISERABLE66

MISERABLE66 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I couldn't understand it either. The other day they were playing a replay of the current show, then all of a sudden its the Who knows Howard best bit and Howard and Beth were newly weds. Who's stupid ass idea was that?

5. Limo Wreck

Limo Wreck Aboard the great mothership Staff Member

Reputations:
    I noticed that too, had to find which tab the Sirius player was in as soon as I heard Black Crowes. No Jon Hein for these cracker ears.