Another open carry dingleberry trying to make cops look like jerk offs

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by datchguy, Jan 1, 2014.

1. datchguy

datchguy New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Just like the title states. Open carrying in a Wal Mart of all places and they wonder why someone calls the cops on them. :facepalm:

[video=youtube;CVHrpScqHsg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVHrpScqHsg[/video]

2. Bosch76

Bosch76 2016 Politics POTY Gold

Reputations:
    Hmm, wonder if the guy who is so offended by having to show ID agrees with Arizona's ID law?

Fucking open carry is insane, just begging to get shot. You walk into my store with a gun I'm gonna shoot your ass.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
  3. LaserT

LaserT You have to have fun. Gold

Reputations:
    Cop seemed fine to me. Call about girls with guns in a store and he answered the call. Checked ID and left.

[video=youtube;N30TagPCNE4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N30TagPCNE4[/video]

Look at these people. Why would you ever carry that to attract cops and make people worry because it's your right?? Christ. The cop is awesome by the way.

Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
  4. datchguy

Reputations:
    The only time I saw anyone open carry was on my drive back from Los Angeles to Houston, I stopped to get gas in AZ and some folks pulled up to the station with guns on their hips. I can understand due to them working out in the fields but still, if you're going to go to a place of business, leave it in the fucking car. :facepalm:

5. datchguy

Reputations:
    God, I remember this video. Fucking dingleberries do it just to get the cops called on them, then argue about their Constitutional rights. Just fucking conceal carry, you're only making yourself a target and an asshole otherwise.

6. TeeDonkey

TeeDonkey Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I would love to live in this "CANDYLAND" you always preach about.

7. LaserT

Reputations:
    Not one of them has a girlfriend I bet. Their job is to carry massive guns around, draw attention and panic citizens and think it's normal and they have the right. :rolleye:

8. Domo Cup

Domo Cup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Fuckind white trash. One of the girls had a 'Keep Christ in Christmas' t-shirt on. :facepalm:

9. King Chris

King Chris Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I know a guy who does this. He's a creepy weird fucker who has a brother who is schizophrenic or something like that. He looks kind of like Gomer Pyle from full metal jacket. He walks around looking creepy and then argues with the cops when they show up to question the guy walking around with a gun.

10. NiggalissCage

NiggalissCage Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    People like this, who think they are defending their 2nd amendment rights are actually jeopardizing it. They need their asses kicked.

11. datchguy

Reputations:
    That's a story writing itself that you already know how it's going to end.

12. datchguy

Reputations:
    It's so fucking dumb, you gotta love how they think they're being noble and defending the second amendment when really they're just jerking off and shitting on it.

13. AGT Blows

AGT Blows Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A guy got caught doing his job on video. I should be so lucky.

14. LaserT

Reputations:
    Exactly.

15. PelicanWig

PelicanWig Beautiful Soup

Reputations:
    The best is the caption that says look the cop showed up with a rifle... They get a call about 4 armed people in a public business should they show up with sling shots and pea shooters? These brain trusts guarding the 2nd amendment and video taping it are going to wind up being the cause of the end of CCW because all it takes is one constitutional judge to declare that no where in the 2nd amendment does it say anything about ccw..

16. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    I live in a state where you can open carry pretty much anywhere besides schools and government buildings and I'm all for that, I even think teachers with special training should be able to carry in classrooms. I'm all for open carrying but these douches with the "this isn't Nazi Germany!!!!, I have a right to film you!!!" when a cop approaches them are the most annoying people on the planet.

17. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    A lot of pro-gun people rightly defended Starbucks when Starbucks ASKED that its customers stop walking in with openly carried firearms. Prior to that, a few assholes were walking in with AR15s and shit.

Starbucks still allows people to carry, but simply asked that they not. At least not openly. And a few retards were up in arms, huffing and puffy and thinking that the gun community would back them in their "fight". Thankfully, for the most part, they didn't. Instead, they told the open carry extremists that they should respect Starbucks wishes and stop ruining it for the rest of us.

I understand that open carry is practical in some cases, but when you have the option to carry concealed in a public place, you really should. Trying to create a spectacle does nobody any good.

[video=youtube;3OVrXF-NB0E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OVrXF-NB0E[/video]

18. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I don't know if id shoot people with guns, but if I see someone with a gun, its making me suspicious. Its called conceal carry for a reason.

I don't see the problem with the wal mart's people actions. Calling the cops seems reasonable. Plus the assholes that made the video seem to have been seeking this kind of attention. Theyre annoying as shit and making the police officer waste his time dealing with these assholes. These are the types of people that make simple minded democrats hate the second amendment.

19. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    guns are like religeons... keep it to yourself otherwise youre an annoying fuck.

20. datchguy

Reputations:
    This.