Another Parasite Hilton Is In The House. Calls people peasants..

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by teehee, Feb 5, 2015.

1. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    “F***ing peasants”: Conrad Hilton arrested for assaulting flight attendants in an epic air rage tantrum
    Ladies and gents, we have a new affluenza champ
    MARY ELIZABETH WILLIAMS Follow
    TOPICS: CONRAD HILTON, AIR RAGE, AFFLUENZA, PARIS HILTON, NICKY HILTON

[​IMG]

Who’s your favorite Hilton? Decreasingly famous Paris? “Entrepreneur” Nicky? What’s that, you don’t have a fave? You do now. It’s their brother, 20-year-old Conrad Hughes Hilton III. Why? Because he’s bringing back old-timey words. Like “fracas.” And “peasant.”

The younger Hilton sibling surrendered to the FBI Tuesday after being charged with“assaulting and intimidating several flight attendants aboard a British Airways flight from London to Los Angeles” in late July. The Telegraph reports that according to a 17-page affidavit, witnesses said Conrad claimed, “I will f_cking own anyone on this flight; they are f_cking peasants” and complained that another passenger was giving him the “stink eye.” He also reportedly announced, “I could get you all fired in five minutes. I know your boss. My father will pay this out. He has done it before. Dad paid $300,000 last time.” His father is Hilton & Hyland chairman and co-founder Rick Hilton. Mr. Conrad also reportedly spent time in a bathroom “where the smell of cannabis began emanating,” punched the bulkhead and was so disruptive that children on the plane began to cry. Ninety minutes before the plane finally landed, he fell asleep and was handcuffed. You go, person who was born into incredible wealth! You show the world how a person like you does it when he flies commercial! Go big or go Economy Class!

Hilton is now charged with “interfering with a flight crew,” and could face up to 20 years in prison. He is currently free on $100,000 bail, which, if his previous alleged boast about how much his father has shelled out for him is true, seems like a relative bargain. Hilton’s attorney, O.J. Simpson defender Robert Shapiro, said that the outburst “may be the effects of a sleeping pill.” TMZ says that in documents it has obtained, Hilton admitted he’d taken a sleeping pill prior to the flight and that “I told all of them I could get all of their jobs taken away in less than 30 sADVERTISEMENT
    In 2012, Hilton allegedly entered a rehab facility after reportedly crashing into a parked car, but left early. At the time of the incident, neighbors claimed he told them, “See this bracelet. It costs $11,000. I can pay for everything.” TMZ reported Tuesday that following that bad July flight, “Conrad voluntarily checked into a 30-day inpatient drug and alcohol treatment program,” but he was involved in another car crash last August – less than a month after the incident. A California police officer told the Desert Sun at the time that several motorists had complained of “reckless driving.”

The witness accounts of Mr. Hilton’s behavior and words have echoes of the notorious case of Ethan Couch – the Texas teen who in 2013 struck and killed four pedestrians and whose defense argued that he’d been the victim of affluenza. He’s a young man who by multiple accounts seems to equate having money – sorry, I mean, his dad having money – with a pass to do whatever he likes. He’s a fellow who apparently believes the world is full of people like him, and peasants. The unique thing about him is that he actually allegedly said it out loud. In front of many people. You’ve got to hand it to him for the honesty.

If what he’s charged with went down as described, Mr. Hilton certainly sounds like a person struggling with far deeper issues than dissatisfaction with the service on his flight. And if that’s the case, I hope for his sake and the sake of everyone he comes into contact with, especially on the road, that he can get help and make it stick. I also appreciate a good self-revealing bozo. It’s refreshing when someone can apparently just come out and be that brazenly contemptuous of the rules of a civilization, and the little people who inhabit it. It’s a little window into how such a person must have been raised. I wouldn’t want to be trapped in a plane with you, Conrad Hilton, but I do have to share a world with you, and it’s great you’re not even pretending to have anything but hatred for the rest of us.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
  2. smichal

smichal A1 Dick Game

Reputations:
    imagine how messed up their parents are if they raised those kind of nasty kids.

3. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Another mega rich kid who knows nothing of the real world. He should be forced to live the life of a "peasant". That might show him how 99.9% of the people of this country live. I hate entitled rich kids.

4. dewshtard

dewshtard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If he's all that, why is he flying
    Commercial?

5. SomerSky

SomerSky Obsessed with what I hate Banned User

Reputations:
    Who flies commercial anymore Robin?

Robin?????

6. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Hiltons get an A on raising there kids lol.

OV, x76, broccoli rob and 2 others like this.
  7. mape

mape Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I didn't read the article and don't need to.....but i do know how to get this kid going in a respectful direction. Just punch him right in the face. One might not do it. Punch and repeat if necessary. If done by the right person and in a proper manner it WILL work...thank you! :coffee:

8. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    lol

9. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He really is a cornball tool to call people peasants. He obviously learned that from his parents or rich friends.

Black Planet, OV, smichal and 3 others like this.
  10. Blur

Blur Alumnus

Reputations:
    He apparently went back to rehab after this latest display of maturity.

Petal, smichal, 1Vegasgirl and 3 others like this.
  11. teehee

teehee Friend Of The Friendless VIP

Reputations:
    The little shit has never worked a day in his life. I hate these brats..

12. gridlockd

gridlockd Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Guess the race

13. Feeline

Feeline Active Member

Reputations:
    Sounds like a stand up kid.

teehee and SternsEgo like this.
  14. Hugh Blowmont

Hugh Blowmont Just be funny

Reputations:
    Its a shame there is not a law that mandates if a rich kid asshole acts like that, he be sentenced to having his organs harvested and his remains turned into fertilizer.

15. rolltide

rolltide Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    He should be tazed and dropped into Joilet with a container of Vasaline strapped to his waist.

teehee, blindbella, PI Nate and 2 others like this.
  16. Head Censor

Head Censor Turgid Member VIP

Reputations:
    :jj: Good move. He must have learned that maneuver from his friends in the Kennedy family. ;)

17. Weed

Weed Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If the judge hearing this case has any balls, he'll let the fucker serve some time. None of that isolation shit, either. Throw his pampered, privileged virgin ass into general population for a month and let him learn that prison mayo has a slightly saltier taste than Grey Poupon.

18. markluke

markluke Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    As punishment he should get ass-fucked by all the guys that did his sister Paris. That'll be a big list.

teehee and x76 like this.
  19. Ving

Ving Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Let's keep rewarding these rich fuckheads with far lower tax rates than the rest of us get.

Shamrock12, blindbella and kicksave7 like this.
  20. MISERABLE66

MISERABLE66 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Give him to Suge Knight.

teehee and SternsEgo like this.