Another pro-Woody Allen aside from Howard

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by schnauzer, Mar 5, 2014.

1. schnauzer

schnauzer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    During today's interview with Chelsea 'I fucked the boss for a talk show' Handler

Howard "Ronan Farrow is Mia Farrow's kid"

Chelsea "We don't know who his father is"

Howard "We do, I think it's Woody. He looks like Mia Farrow. He doesn't look like Frank Sinatra"

Robin "It looks like he didn't have a father":endit:

Howard "Frank Sinatra is like a troll. He doesn't look like Frank Sinatra"

[​IMG][​IMG]
    I agree that Ronan Farrow looks very much like his mother (who I readily accept is nuts). But he's also the image of Frank
    For the last year or so, Howard's been peppering his spiel with many subtle affirmations towards the clarinet king of the Upper West Side. WHY??!! if he's anticipating a Chimneyville sleepover with the Allens, he'll have a fuckin' long wait :fil:

2. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Was Howard trying to be funny there?

The kid looks EXACTLY like Frank Sinatra's kid would have looked like

Maybe it was a Benjy line?

3. chapped

chapped Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    everyone knows its Franks kid

it if was Woody's son he would look like this

[​IMG]

4. Rob0729

Rob0729 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Howard is just projecting because he knows Ashley looks absolutely nothing like him and if Ronan is the product of an affair, then he might have to accept that so could Ashley. Ironically, Ashley is the only daughter willing to be seen in public with him.

5. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    Sinatra was "like a troll"?. Right, Howie, he only banged dozens of the hottest A-List celebrities of his time.

6. Rob0729

Reputations:
    IDK, Ronan's eyes and nose look pretty much spot on for Sinatra's. In fact, Ronan looks more like Frank than Frank Jr does.

[​IMG]

7. TallTyrion

TallTyrion Triggered like a mofo VIP

Reputations:
    BTW, Mia has never said that kid belongs to Sinatra to keep things on kilter...

8. Rob0729

Reputations:
    She did say that Ronan was "possibly" Frank's kid last year in Vanity Fair although no DNA test confirmed it. Woody believes that Ronan could be Frank's kid because he said in his op ed piece in the NYT that Ronan looks an awful lot like Frank.

9. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    The nebbish genes are too strong for them to have simply ignored their ugly-programming and let Ronan skate with Mia's genes alone here, no fucking way its Woody's dna.

Ronans kind of a creepy little dude on a side note, he's got these little girl hands. Saw him on Maher a few weeks back, the kid acts like he's getting paid by the word.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2014
  10. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    this. woody is so grotesque, his ugly genes would be dominant and somehow "taint" ronan's face. there's nothing quirky or unattractive about him. IMO, frank is ronan's father.
    sinatra when he was alive, of course, was very protective of mia.

11. OCDlikeaMF

OCDlikeaMF Active Member

Reputations:
    Ronan Farrow...............gay or straight? He gives off a tutti frutti vibe.

12. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Let's also remember that Woody Allen has a neurotic thing about pulling out and finishing on himself.

I don't believe he ever completed the act with Mia. It's like how Howard and Beeth "have sex" but not really.

13. Jayla

Jayla Ou ai-je l'esprit? Gold

Reputations:
    Ronan looks like Mia AND Frank, because Mia and Frank kind of look like each other AND he's Mia AND Frank's kid. The Sinatra's - or one of them, can't remember which one, even said publicly about Ronan " we consider him family." - Why would they do that if he wasn't Frank's kid??

14. Morrisb

Morrisb Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Exactly. From the tough tweets and being Frank's kid (allegedly) I thought he'd have some balls. On Bill Maher, he had a light voice and acted very effeminate. I assume he has a partner. :dontknow:

15. HooHoo

HooHoo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It behooves us not to jump to conclusions but yes he does seem a little floral. I'll give you that. That much I will give you. But think about it, if the guy is scratching the left ear with the right hand, that's a glamour shot.

Apparently it can all start innocently enough, you can wake up one day and suddenly it feels very normal and necessary to use a skin moisturizer. Next thing you know you're taking in three musicals a month with the ankle dolphin tat to back it up.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2014
  16. x76

x76 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Let us assume that Ronan and Mia had sweet fuck all going on -- no one wanted to hear from them, they weren't doing shit. Woody Allen, OTOH, has produced film after film for decades.

17. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    Sorry, this is one of the most definitive "he looks like his father" kids I've ever seen. The blue eyes, the lip cleft, the facial structure. Sinatra had a very distinct look from most people when young, and this kid has some of that. It's not even in the realm of possibility that Woody Allen sired that kid.

This is Woody's spawn.
    [​IMG]