Another reason to bail on Stupidbook..

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Nurse Remulak, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Nurse Remulak

Nurse Remulak New Member

Reputations:
    Ya.. It's no secret.. I hate Twitter and Stupidbook. Said so here many times.. and taken a lot of flack for it by the local Facebook Nazis.. But frankly I don't give a shit. Anyhow here's just another reason to not be a fucking sheep..

Now don't give me that bullshit about how "you control Facebook" with your pathetic "privacy settings." BECAUSE YOU DON'T. Facebook TRACKS your movements on every website you visit that supports Facebook Connect. The articles you read, all the images you look at, and all the videos you watch. Facebook is spying on you Facebook Nazis.. just an FYI..

2. meanredhed

meanredhed Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    :secret:I'm pretty sure if someone was interested in any of your movements on the internet on any given website they can track what you do. Google does it too.

3. 2Manboobs

2Manboobs New Member Banned User

Reputations:
  4. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    Actually, thanks to NotMyBro recommending it, I now run Ghostery and they aren't tracking shit (it's a Firefox and Google Chrome addon). I never used facebook before anyway, the whole thing stunk to me of a way to dupe people who want to look up high school classmates into forking over all their consumer research data for free.

5. Ben Dover

Ben Dover Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  6. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    How about you tell us who the chica in your avtar is and knock it off with Akbar?

7. Nurse Remulak

Nurse Remulak New Member

Reputations:
    Ya.. somehow people fall for that total bullshit. Somehow I can stay in touch with my "frinds and family" just fine without Facebook. Ya.. I know that's fucking witchcraft to the weak-minded. :D

And no I ain't Alex Jones 2manboobs.. I am only telling you what actually happened yesterday... not telling you an unproven conspiracy theory. ;)

But don't let me stop you from having Facebook track your every move on the net.. feel free to be watched by Facebook and your personal info monetized and sold to 3rd parties if that's what blows your hair back. ;)

8. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

9. Jim Lahey

Jim Lahey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That redirect shit happened to me yesterday, but I assume that it was just some fuckup revealing that everything we do is tracked online. Too bad the only thing Democrats and Republicans can agree on is killing Americans with drones and preventing any of us from having an iota of privacy...

10. Nurse Remulak

Nurse Remulak New Member

Reputations:
    It's not up to the government to give you privacy.. especially when one is STUPID ENOUGH to put it all online of their own free will anyways. That's the fucking joke.. people actually believe when they click on a fucking box at Facebook they are "in control of their privacy & personal info."

Well yesterdays HUGE glitch revealed that this is a ton of bullshit. If you have a Stupidbook account Stupidbook is tracking your internet moves even when you are NOT logged on Facebook. That was proven yesterday.

11. hbosch

hbosch New Member

Reputations:

false flag!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Gretsch Man

Gretsch Man Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Meh, don't care.

13. suckemnuckledus

suckemnuckledus Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I never get anything referring to Dawgs on my FB, therefore I think your point is moot!