News Another Teacher Student Scandal

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by dawg, Mar 12, 2015.

1. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Staff Member

Reputations:
    6861384_G.jpg

PLAINFIELD, Ill. (Sun-Times Media Wire) -
    A southwest suburban teacher has been charged with sexually assaulting a 17-year-old female student at the school where he taught, police said.

Brian Smith, 32, faces one count of criminal sexual assault, a Class 1 felony, according to a statement from Plainfield police.

The sexual encounter took place in February in a storage room adjacent to Smith's classroom at the Plainfield High School Central Campus, police said.

But Smith and the teenager had been communication through various social media applications for about a month prior to the incident, police said. Some of the messages were sexual in nature and included both text messages and photographs.

About a week after the sexual encounter, officials were notified by an acquaintance of the student and the girl was subsequently interviewed by investigators, police said. She gave a detailed account of the encounter.

On Thursday, Smith confessed to police and was taken into custody, police said.

“At this point in the investigation, it appears that this was an isolated incident,” a statement from Plainfield Community Consolidated School District 202 said.

Smith had been employed as a science teacher with School District 202 since August 2014, according to the statement He has not been in class since the morning of Feb. 23, and a substitute teacher has assumed his duties.

He will not be permitted on school grounds and has been directed to have no contact with staff or students pending the determination of his employent status by the superintendent and the Board of Education, according to the statement.

Counseling services will be available to students beginning Monday, according to the school district.

Anyone who may have additional information for the investigation is asked contact Plainfield police at (815) 436-6544.

Smith, of the 3700 block of Saratoga Drive in Joliet, was ordered held at the Will County Adult Detention Facility on a $600,000 bond, according to the Will County state's attorney's office. If convicted, he faces up to 15 years in prison.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/28223681/teacher-charged

2. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Dawg, you got this wrong, the teachers have to be female and the students male otherwise it's normal

3. dawg

Reputations:
    You have to wonder about the mental status of these people. He was having a relationship of some kind on social media, having sexual talk with her via text messages, and exchanging pics with her.

I mean come on, this cant be real right? Is anyone out there this stupid? Knock knock!! Anyone home? Coo Coo :crazy:

4. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There's no intelligence in a cock head

DuckDong and x76 like this.
  5. dawg

Reputations:
    He can think about that over the next 15 years while he trying to stay alive, he will be branded a child molester now because no one cares about the actual age. I doubt he really thought this through :jj:

Although if it was a good looking woman teacher the charges would have been dropped already. Double standards? Nah

imissalison and Mr. Potato Head like this.
  6. Apple the cat

Apple the cat Moral conscience of the Shed

Reputations:
    Morning Dawg- surprised to see you up so early! I'll throw in a story from way back when I was in high school:

We had a young male teacher that was having an ongoing relationship with a 17 year old female student. It was discovered right after she turned 18, and he lost his teaching credential over it, but he sentenced himself to a lifetime of pain and suffering by marrying her (also to avoid legal prosecution). This was many years ago, so this isn't new behavior by any means, as this tune from 1980 insinuates:

7. dawg

Reputations:
    Morning apple :hug:

You are spot on and 100% correct, This has been going on for generations even before any of us were born before our parents and grandparents were born. And you are also correct, it was handled differently along history. I have heard many stories of coaches teachers etc.. having affairs with students then marrying them. It would be interesting to see a study on this throughout history to see how things have changed.

8. x76

x76 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That fellow's eyes, they're just a little bit too close together...

9. jaw_belize

jaw_belize Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Guilty

Droog likes this.
  10. RobsDad

RobsDad Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    A stiff dick has no conscience.

11. Apple the cat

Apple the cat Moral conscience of the Shed

Reputations:
    Very true. Old German proverb:

"When the prick stands up, common sense flies out the window"

RobsDad likes this.
  12. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    We had a Latin teacher who tried to diddle one of my friends. He reported it and the teacher was forced to quit. They kept the whole thing very hush hush. It was a different world back then. Today the teacher would be in jail, my friend would sue the school and it would have made the paper.

13. Thikken Vaney

Thikken Vaney What's everyone looking at?

Reputations:
    That's one ugly fuck.

Dad's not gonna be very happy.

dawg and Shortwave98 like this.
  14. Outoftune

Outoftune Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

Howchilla and Turtle Man like this.
  15. crazypreacher

crazypreacher Hey yo

Reputations:
    Guilty

16. DuckDong

DuckDong VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Happened in my school twice. A crazy weird science teacher married a fat chick and had kids right after she graduated. Basketball coach divorced his wife and married a 18 year old when he was 45...cant say I blame him she was so hot.

JustLurking likes this.
  17. captbill

captbill Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I actually know someone in that situation. A guy I went to HS with married a gal in our class. Many years ago (was about 40 years ago) I saw him on "The Newly Wed Game" show with someone else. They admitted she had been a student of his and had an affair. He divorced his wife and married the other gal. They were married until about 4 years ago when he died.

At our last reunion all 3 of them were there. Talk about awkward!

18. captbill

captbill Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Was your friend male or female?

19. reno

reno VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Male. The funny thing is, the guys wife also taught at the school. She was my Spanish teacher.

20. Droog

Droog Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    GUILTY

Beer Chugger likes this.