Politics Anti-muzzie rally...Balls or stupid?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Shithead, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    In light of the multitude of violent outbursts recently by libs, might not be such a good idea

Gun-toting Donald Trump supporter who wears 'God hates Islam' shirt and once burned a Mexican flag will host an anti-Muslim rally outside the Georgia Capitol

A gun-toting Donald Trump supporter is planning an armed rally outside the Georgia Capitol building in Atlanta on Monday to bring together people 'against Islamic Immigration'.
    Far-right activist Jim Stachowiak hopes to 'raise public awareness to what we perceive as a threat to our nation from Islamic immigration and refugees', as well as 'the dangerous agenda of the current administration'.
    He plans to publicly shred the Quran and pictures of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, President Barack Obama and the Prophet Muhammad.
    Stachowiak believes that Trump should be the United States' next president.
    [​IMG]
    +10
    [​IMG]
    +10
    Far-right activist Jim Stachowiak is hosting an anti-Muslim rally in Atlanta, Georgia. He hopes to 'raise public awareness to what we perceive as a threat to our nation from Islamic immigration and refugees', as well as 'the dangerous agenda of the current administration'
    [​IMG]
    +10
    While at the rally he plans to publicly shred the Quran and photos of Hillary Clinton, President Barack Obama and the Prophet Muhammad
    'I support Donald Trump because I like his agenda on dealing with the threats to this country - his ban on Islamic immigration,' Stachowiak told Huffington Post on Tuesday.
    He added that Muslim immigrants and refugees to the United States are 'no more than an invading horde or army'.
    Stachowiak told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution that he expects 200 people to attend his rally, but later told Huffington Post that 'few' people will probably show up.
    State Capitol police issued an advisory to state employees following Stachowiak's announcement of the rally.

'The Georgia Department of Public Safety and the Georgia Building Authority anticipate a non-permitted, anti-Islamic protest on the sidewalks of the Georgia State Capitol,' Capitol Police Director Lewis G. Young said in a statement. 'You are hereby notified that protest organizers have encouraged their participants to carry loaded long guns.
    'DPS is currently monitoring the threat risk and, together with GBA, is taking precautions to make Capitol Hill a safe environment.'
    Stachowiak announced his anti-Muslim rally in a video while wearing a 'DEATH TO ISIS' sweatshirt and holding a rifle.
    In the clip, he claims that the Quran is 'nothing more than toilet paper writings spurted from hell and it should be treated with the respect that you give a piece of dirty toilet paper'.
    [​IMG]
    +10
    State Capitol police issued an advisory to state employees following Stachowiak's announcement of the rally, which he said would happen rain or shine
    [​IMG]
    +10
    Stachowiak posts many anti-Muslim memes on his Facebook page and can been seen wearing a Trump T-shirt and carrying a large gun (pictured)
    [​IMG]
    +10
    Stachowiak has several anti-Muslim signs, including one that says 'Stop the Islamic immigration refugee invasion now!'
    In an interview with Huffington Post, Stachowiak boasted of being affiliated with Terry Jones, a Florida pastor who has notoriously burned copies of the Quran and provoked deadly riots in Afghanistan.
    Stachowiak posts many anti-Muslim memes on his Facebook page and can been seen wearing a Trump T-shirt and carrying a large gun.
    In one video he is seen burning a Mexican flag in what appears to be his backyard.
    'It's important to know everyone coming [to Monday's rally] — we're all Trump supporters,' Stachowiak said. 'We totally stand behind Trump.'
    The Georgia Capitol Police told The Daily Beast that they are ready for disruptions brought on by Stachowiak's rally on Monday.
    'We do not have any expectations of the crowd [size], however, DPS is always prepared to protect the Capitol and all citizens on the grounds, both civilian and protestors,' Captain Mark Perry wrote in an email to the Daily Beast.
    Perry added that 'no one at the Capitol has directly expressed any concerns' about the rally.
    Stachowiak said that he will be at the Capitol building rain or shine, permit or no permit, and he will stay even if he's the only person in attendance.
    [​IMG]
    +10
    In several videos on his Facebook, Stachowiak discusses the upcoming rally and the upcoming election
    [​IMG]
    +10
    In one video, Stachowiak is seen burning a Mexican flag in what appears to be his backyard in Georgia
    'This will be an open carry event with the use of long arms as Georgia law allow,' he told the Journal-Constitution.
    He said that those attending the rally will march from the Capitol building to the front of the CNN Center.
    He said there they would 'speak again against the threat of Islamic immigration and refugees and the dangerous agenda of the Obama administration'.
    “A Quran will be desecrated on the sidewalks on the public right of away (sic) at the front entrance of CNN,' he added.
    Muslim-American activists have said that they would sit down with Stachowiak if he was willing.
    'Hatred of Muslims and Islam stems from ignorance,' Edward Ahmed Mitchell, executive director of Georgia's chapter of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), said in a statement. 'We encourage these protesters to put down their guns, cancel their unsanctioned rally, and meet with representatives of our state's Muslim community for an open and frank discussion of their concerns.'
    'The Holy Quran instructs Muslims to respond to evil with something better, so that friendship can arise between us and those who hate us,' he added. 'I call on all Georgia mosques, Islamic organizations and residents to redouble outreach efforts as a positive response to this hate rally'
    Meanwhile, Trump has earned endorsements from other hate groups, like white nationalist Jared Taylor and former KKK grand wizard David Duke.
    Additionally, there was a rise in anti-Muslim hate groups and anti-government militias in the United States in 2015, according to a SPLC report.
    [​IMG]
    +10
    Stachowiak, pictured above burning the Mexican flag, said that the rally on Monday will go on even if he's the only one in attendance
    [​IMG]
    +10
    In the video of Stachowiak burning the flag, he talks about undocumented immigrants and says he stole the flag 'in defiance of a corrupt Mexican government'

2. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    he's free to do what he wants
    but i'm not gonna lie
    i'm glad he's not my neighbor

he's a tad off center

ChuckZ, Gusbuss, BethSucks and 15 others like this.
  3. Danas Boyfrien

Danas Boyfrien Trump's African American Gold

Reputations:
    We really have to get the blacks under control.

Gusbuss likes this.
  4. johnfreeman1

johnfreeman1 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Just doing what everyone else is thinking

5. Danas Boyfrien

Reputations:
    Shithead blocked me. He's such a butthurt little liberal faggot.

6. doughhead63

doughhead63 OD'd on life itself Staff Member

Reputations:
    You okay?

7. Shithead

Shithead Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Wtf are you talking about...I've never blocked anyone

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  8. Danas Boyfrien

Reputations:

I don't know how I will go on.

1Vegasgirl likes this.
  9. doughhead63

doughhead63 OD'd on life itself Staff Member

Reputations:
    We are all pulling for you.

10. RaeRae

RaeRae VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Right wing nut. Now Police officers have to risk their lives protecting his freedom of speech. He is entitled to his opinions but do it in a responsible way.

Runaway and Captain like this.
  11. Rum Balls

Rum Balls VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Lol@ blaming Liberals for protesting. Because this guy seems so sane on his own. Look at the giant gun, I hope he feels safe vs the scary Liberals.

Captain and doughhead63 like this.
  12. Danas Boyfrien

Reputations:

My mistake. You're a fine American.

doughhead63 and Joe Bauers like this.
  13. Domo Cup

Domo Cup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'm sure efforts are being made to stop this kind of expression under the guise of "hate speech". It's coming.

Dirty South likes this.
  14. Joe Bauers

Joe Bauers Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Merica!!! :salute:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Brutus, stash, babybear and 7 others like this.
  15. DuckDong

DuckDong VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Just the opposite side of the same coin.

Snort likes this.
  16. The Finklestein Kid

The Finklestein Kid Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    He has a right to free speech, but when idiots like him do their dumb shit, it riles up the crazies and puts our soldiers serving in the Middle East in more danger.

DinnerSocks likes this.
  17. kinneyjames

kinneyjames Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Ballsy if he does it somewhere like Dearborn. But Atlanta? Come on.

18. Snort

Snort Something witty Gold

Reputations:
    Speak for yourself. :fil:

doughhead63 likes this.
  19. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    I can't imagine the mattress store across the street loved this protest

sure the flag is cool and the support the troops is a nice slogan
    but the nut with the big ass gun might cause some potential customers to stay away

20. jlightningzz

jlightningzz Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    ...was just there this morning...didn't see him. Although I would have liked to kick him in the balls and try to take his gun...just to see what would happen...but I had to leave and catch a flight.