ANY news on Robin's "condition"??

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Missypooh RN, Aug 6, 2012.

1. Missypooh RN

Missypooh RN Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Just getting caught up here... is there ANYTHING new on Robin's secret condition??

This is getting beyond ridiculous - - what's the big F-ing secret?? :dontknow:

2. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think she is having hemodialysis which comes before regulary dialysis.
    [h=3]Hemodialysis and the Kidneys[/h]During hemodialysis, you will be hooked up to a machine that takes over the kidneys' job of filtering blood. Before the first session, the doctor will need to create an entrance into one of your blood vessels so your body can be connected to the filtering machine during each visit. This is called a vascular access. It is a place on your body where blood can be removed and then returned. This can be done by:

• Connecting an artery to a vein to create a larger blood vessel area, called a fistula.
    • Joining (grafting) an artery and vein together using a soft plastic tube.
    • Inserting a thin plastic tube into a large vein in the neck or groin area of the leg. This type of access is temporary.
    You may need temporary or permanent access. The type of access and how long you need it depends on your individual condition. Experts recommend creating an access weeks or months before your first dialysis session.
    During a hemodialysis session, your blood flows a little bit at a time through a special filter inside the machine. The filter removes wastes and extra fluids from your blood, but retains the proper balance of minerals such as potassium and sodium. Once the blood is cleaned, it is returned to the body.
    Patients often need dialysis treatments several times a week. How long each hemodialysis session lasts depends on:

• How well your kidneys work.
    • How much fluid you gained since your last dialysis session.
    • How much waste has gathered in your blood since your last dialysis session.
    • Your weight.
    • The type of hemodialysis machine being used.

http://www.webmd.com/a-to-z-guides/kidney-dialysis

3. flailingfish

flailingfish New Member

Reputations:
    I just got a report from an inside source. My source listed her condition as Fat.

4. RumBalls

RumBalls The original RumBalls, est. Jan 16, 2012

Reputations:
    She's black....still no cure

5. noname2

noname2 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Because it's a medical isssue, and HIPAA laws, Robin is the only one that can disclose any medical information. And she ain't talking. Either it is too private for her, or it's relatively minor and she gets more attention by not talking about it.

6. LessMoonbeams

LessMoonbeams New Member

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;Jz3yhYYV5MQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jz3yhYYV5MQ[/video]

7. LessMoonbeams

LessMoonbeams New Member

Reputations:

===========

[video=youtube;ZMDWg81x91I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMDWg81x91I[/video]

8. isabella

isabella VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    that's all they have to do. they don't have to disclose what exactly she has but at least tell us SOMETHING!

9. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...she'll be back in the fall after summer vacation weighing 140 pounds and merely say she dropped all the weight while she was home recovering and shes back to feeling great after a long rest. how else would she band her stomach and not have to bring it up. stay out of view for a couple of months and return a triumphant 34.

10. PI Nate

PI Nate Disenfranchised since 1984... Gold

Reputations:
    Yes, she's still enormous...

11. VAsiCkBoy

VAsiCkBoy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    My thoughts exactly. There's no cancer, no "mass"....she simply got huge again and as a last resort had her stomach stapled. She's "recovering" at home and will return after losing 100+ lbs. so she can put out her Vegan cookbook.

12. ShutupMoron

ShutupMoron Unknown Member VIP

Reputations:
    When Booey was asked on the WUS today he said it was "Robin's story to tell".

13. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...more like robins bullshit to sling. shes seen howard do this kind of slow build prep before, shes a fame hungry 34.

14. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That sounds familiar. Oh yeah, "it's Artie's story to tell". I understand that Robin wants her privacy but it's pretty funny how much they avoid mentioning it. Unless she finds participating in the radio show helpgul to her recovery she should just take the summer off and lay low. Also does anyone else find it funny that HOward has a gigantic compound for a studio that now stands basically empty. It's basically Howard talking to a voice with Benjy writing a few lines and Fred playing a few sounds

Last edited: Aug 6, 2012
  15. Missypooh RN

Reputations:
    I can believe the lapband theory..... makes sense, esp. SINCE she's trying to recreate herself as a "healthy, vegan...green drink" person... but I'm with you all - the silence is ri-goddamn-diculous.

And I agree, jschmuck - how must Howchie feel, sitting in an almost-empty studio, talking to a voice on an ISD line, while the media is beginning to see behind the "Wizard's curtain"??

The house of cards is really beginning to sway....

16. exarro

exarro New Member

Reputations:
    well lets hope its something painful and incurable, like her presence on the stern show.

17. ShutupMoron

ShutupMoron Unknown Member VIP

Reputations:
    My speculation is, Robin was not expecting the diagnosis she was given and the seriousness of her condition. Keep in mind that she doesn't believe in western medicine and thought her dumb sugar water green drink, cayenne pepper, detoxing her liver with fasts, vegan BS and shoving coffee up her ass was somehow going to keep her healthy. I think she had symptoms for a period of time and just ignored it until she could no longer pee anymore.

18. openmike11

openmike11 New Member

Reputations:

19. openmike11

openmike11 New Member

Reputations:
    Dont you guys listnen to Benbas. Robin has a rare type of stomach cancer, just like her sister had, and should be dead by friday.

20. Missypooh RN

Reputations:
    well said. ITA