any other artie fans do dope?

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by ScottBaiosPenis, May 28, 2014.

1. ScottBaiosPenis

ScottBaiosPenis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    his second book convinced me to get clean the first time after a 4yr run. it was weird as a fan cause there was never any question that he was using and when, it was so obvious. just wondered if anyone else
    was in my position and could relate. working on my 3rd try (this year LOL) getting clean, hope it sticks this time.

2. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller floating around

Reputations:

[video=youtube;yY5EdTa9y08]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY5EdTa9y08[/video]

3. ltd86

ltd86 Racist Banned User

Reputations:

good for you, man.

it's in your control to stop.

you're in charge of what your body does. and if you fuck up, bounce back quickly; don't get down.

i've never done but have a surprisingly large # of friends who have; some died.

4. RODFROMBAYSIDE

RODFROMBAYSIDE Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I hope you do get clean man. I know to many people who have died or ruined there lives with that shit. Try and get professional help but most of all know you are gaining nothing from doing the drugs only a high. Your life is worth more then just feeding a monster

5. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    12 Steps

6. onefourthree

onefourthree Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Good for you. You will have a much better life without it. I personally never did it, I did screw around with other drugs for a while though. Never got hooked thank god. But I made enough mistakes to realize it was going nowhere. It must be ten years now.

I have to admit you were kinda scaring me the way you were talking in some of your posts dude. Glad to hear you're ready to let it go.

7. g2de

g2de Member Banned User

Reputations:
    does weed count?

not that I would know anything about that.

8. octex

octex Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    No. I'm not a loser who would throw his life away for a goddamn high.

9. ScottBaiosPenis

ScottBaiosPenis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    never actually got high from opiates, only a few times i ever used enough to feel a high mainly it just makes me feel energetic and balanced out.
    there is some different way i metabolize these drugs because i will take the same amt as a friend he will nod off and i will become energetic and sociable. most addicts withdrawal but i am the opposite off drugs i am withdrawn but when i was using i went out and engaged life.

i never used for the reason of getting high but rather improving my life . i was on the full merry go round of medicines (antidepressants, antipsychotics, benzodiazapines, amphetamines, mood stabilizers,etc..) nothing worked until opiates. sadly doctors wont rx them for psychiatric reasons even tho it is completely legal to do it. its unfortunate people cant understand addicted vs dependent ... if you have two glasses of wine a day you are not an addict but you also do not become dependant, if you have 2 bags of heroin a day you will become dependent but this is a distinct thing from addiction.
    the problem for me is completely related to the cost and legality of it...

Last edited: Jun 3, 2014