Entertainment Anyone buy the Pax 2 vaporizer?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by HowardsPrenup, Feb 21, 2016.

1. HowardsPrenup

HowardsPrenup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thinking of investing in one, but fairly expensive at $280. Last vaporizer I purchased worked well for only a few months (magic flight launch box).

http://www.ahalife.com/product/1490...tm_term=149000008502&rw=0&sku_id=176000178025

• [​IMG]

Description
    The best vaporizer in the world just got a whole lot better! The PAX 2 Vaporizer is a streamlined version of the original, with a simplified user interface. More powerful, but remarkably efficient, it boasts a longer battery life, and intelligent heating and cooling systems to optimize usage. An elegant, ergonomically redesigned mouthpiece senses the presence of your lips, and a deeper oven allows for a satisfyingly consistent draw. Refined and durable, the Pax 2 Vaporizer also features a polished, anodized aluminum surface and integrated LED indicator.

Plus, you just got a bonus! For a limited time, with every purchase of the Pax II vaporizer you’ll also get* this multi-award-winning, vacuum-sealed glass storage container to hold your stash in. It’s brilliantly designed to expel air every time you screw the lid on, meaning the contents stay fresher longer. Plus, it’s the ideal just-small-enough size. So go ahead, toss it into any bag.

More Details
    Made in the United States. 100 percent guaranteed authentic Pax 2 Vaporizer. Includes: charging cradle, USB cord, cleaning kit, flat mouthpiece, raised mouthpiece, 10-year warranty. Available in Black, Aqua, Red or Silver. PAX is designed by PAX Labs, Inc. in San Francisco, CA.

AHAlife is an Authorized Pax dealer.

Features: Anodized aluminum vaporizer. 100 percent guaranteed authentic with 10-year warranty. For dry material. Charge lasts for up to two hours of continuous use. Mouthpiece: Two interchangeable mouthpieces with lip-sensing technology to optimize heat and vapor production. Premium Finish: Durable exterior, polished, transverse-brushed anodized aluminum shell. LED Interface: Simple design to communicate heat levels, battery life & hidden games. Rechargeable Battery: High-capacity battery for long-lasting use, powered with USB charging cradle. Stainless Steel Oven: Redesigned chamber to provide consistent heat throughout material. Magnetic Oven Lid: Simple to open and close sub-flush lid; held in place by two powerful, neodymium magnets. Battery Life: Lithium-ion battery recharges in 2-3 hours via USB or AC wall adaptor. Heat Time: Takes less than a minute to fully heat. Green means go.

Prepara Evak Mini: Made from glass; dishwasher safe, however lid assembly must be hand washed.

jlightningzz and x76 like this.
  2. Slow

Slow My name is my name DawgShed News

Reputations:
    What went wrong with your magic flight?

3. SlipperyVic

SlipperyVic In Gord We Trust Gold

Reputations:
    Don't have a Pax but I do have a Arizer Solo that I'm quite fond of.

I never liked the MFLB, found it to be a great disappointment. Much preferred my Iolite

HowardsPrenup likes this.
  4. SlipperyVic

Reputations:
    Maybe it was a gigantic pain in the ass to use?

5. Slow

Reputations:
    How so?

Btw, i heard pax is great if you dont mind putting out the money

6. HowardsPrenup

Reputations:
    Just seemed to stop working as well after few months. Batteries don't charge well, replacement batteries sucked...just gave up on it

7. DaTenses

DaTenses Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    my MFLB has been going smooth for 4 years now. I'm also curious how this person managed to make it not work. Part of its beauty is in its simplicity...there's not much to break. The only thing I can think of is that he didn't clean it, or the batteries wore out and he didn't replace them.

Slow likes this.
  8. lilbuddy67

lilbuddy67 A man with breath-taking anger management issues Banned User

Reputations:
    YES. Buy it.

:giggle:

9. HowardsPrenup

Reputations:

10. Slow

Reputations:
    Same here. Been working great for almost 2 years. When i bought it they sent extra batteries that were knockoffs. The knockoff batteries are shit but the genuine stuff works great.

11. HowardsPrenup

Reputations:
    Bought replacement batteries on Amazon and didn't last long

12. HowardsPrenup

Reputations:
    Good to know!

13. SlipperyVic

Reputations:

Aside from being hard to clean, having to keep a set of batteries on charge and clumsy to use my main gripe with the MFLB is the fact that you have to control the entire vaping process yourself. If you don't hold in the battery for long enough you don't get a good hit. If you hold it slightly to long your burning not vaping. If you hold it past the point of burning you can damage the screen. It is very portable though and some people really seem to love it.

I like my Solo, and before that Iolite. You fill it and turn it on. Your vaping. Automatically regulates temperature to insure proper vaping with out combustion. The Iolite was a single temp unit and the Solo you can adjust but it will never burn. Just easier over all.

jlightningzz and Slow like this.
  14. x76

x76 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Things like a vaporizer sound interesting, but like the "Volcano" device, I just can't see spending that much money on an infrequent vice. I remember buying over a couple of birthdays the pieces to make this huge water pipe, with a neat little filter full of glass tubes and an ice cube choke... Over $100 when you calculated all the fittings and angled bits. It's huge. A couple of feet tall, all glass. PITA to clean, I almost never used it, it delivered such a powerful hit you'd spend the next half hour coughing... a real PITA to store, you don't want to have some Amanda Bynes interior design accessory sitting around... No one's going to believe it's a vase...

[​IMG]

15. DaTenses

Reputations:
    Ah. You can't use cheap batteries. They need to be spec'ed the same as the ones that came with it, if not direct replacements from MF. And, the charger matters too. A good one makes all the difference. Using their grinder makes a big difference too. The finer the better. And ya gotta clean it or it doesn't work as well.

16. SlipperyVic

Reputations:
    Hold in the battery for way too long and you'll burn up the screen. Easier to do when your already super baked or if you hand it over to someone and their a dumbass.

17. SlipperyVic

Reputations:
    You need the right batteries for sure. I can't remember the name of the good ones.. Powercell? something like that. Need to get the highest capacity batteries possible.. 1800ma/hrs rings a bell..

18. DaTenses

Reputations:
    you can't burn up the screen. you're supposed to hold in the battery for over 2 minutes while cleaning it. and the batteries need to be 2400's

19. SlipperyVic

Reputations:
    Well mine just suddenly developed a hole mid session out of no where?

20. DaTenses

Reputations:
    A volcano is good for larger social gatherings. There's another desktop vape like the volcano that's almost as good, but is much cheaper, if you need one for that, but I forgot its name. The pax and MFLB are more for individual use.