Anyone else losing interest?

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by Ipokesmot, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    Sorry but in the last few weeks I don't even bother downloading what I've missed, the fucking commercials are non-stop and the gayass music guests were really the straw that broke the camel's back. Nice going Ken Kohl. Fucking jew.

Artie and Bochetti stiill rule in my book though.

2. IlluminatiJones

IlluminatiJones New Member

Reputations:
    Nick's really wearing on me, but this past week has been pretty good so far: Brock is great....................and knows his place...............................and that Boston jew-faggot comedian was pretty funny.

I'm only up to the beginning of Wednesday's show, though, and haven't been subjected to any musical faggotry yet.

3. JB50

JB50 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    It is what it is. You civilians wouldn't understand.

Listen, what do you do for a living. :apedance:

All joking aside I think the show is getting better. I listen to mp3 the day after they air at work so Im listening regardless.I skip the music though. Twins have been relegated to the last ten minutes so thats good. Bochetti is fuken gold. I miss the commercials because I listen to the podcast.

4. Ipokesmot

Reputations:
    Maybe I'm just spending too much time listening to my Steve Dahl archive, man those shows were fucking epic. :jj:

5. Ipokesmot

Reputations:
    I'm an engineer, but I still know how to run a show far better than some jew producer. :jj:

6. Johnny B

Johnny B Active Member

Reputations:
    I don't listen on a regular basis. I haven't hear a show live since the first couple months they were on. Now I usually watch a few youtube clips and listen to a couple shows when Howard is off.

If their TV show gets simulcast on a channel that I have, I think I would watch them on TV on a regular basis..

7. CAPTAIN KIRK

CAPTAIN KIRK New Member

Reputations:
    The show gets better & better in my opinion, but that's because I have DirectTV. I don't have to really suffer thru the commercials because DirectTV shows what they are up to during the breaks. They are also starting to write & film more skits (ex: Bochetti & Brock in their little piggy costumes, Fernando Rodney, etc). The musical acts are getting better too, the blues-rock band they had on the other night was much better than all the acoustic folk & rap acts they have had in the past. I think if you had the satellite dish your opinions would change greatly...

8. mpa

mpa Active Member

Reputations:
    the last two weeks have been sub par shows, but 3 weeks ago was fantastic, ebbs and flows of a show. Rick always sucks though

9. mattyfishrip197

mattyfishrip197 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    this

love the skits and brock playing geetar...the bochetti song about not getting laid was funny

a little bit of rick goes a long way....i saw raw nerve on netflick it was ok...i liked doug stanhopes stand up better

10. Mike

Mike 'Merica Gold

Reputations:
    I'm just now getting around to listening to Thursday's show.

The show needs to loosen the fuck up. Tired of the sports shit and the same fag people that call in every fucking week. Just let Artie control the show and let him talk about whatever the fuck he wants.

11. mpa

mpa Active Member

Reputations:
    bingo

12. HorseVsPelican

HorseVsPelican Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    When they went to Directv it went to shit. Too many shitty guests that I don't care about and too much music. I don't even listen anymore unless I'm in the car at the time that the show is on. I live in an area where I can listen to it on AM radio.

13. starlit dreamzz

starlit dreamzz Active Member

Reputations:
    Agree... watching it makes it so much more interesting to me. Love the directv show, just wish it was live every night instead of only on fridays.

14. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Someone else here made the point, that they try to cram way too much into the show. Nick "teases" too much bullshit, just let the show flow. Back in the day they would talk about stuff for a while (Casey Anthony, Sandusky, hell, what they did over a vacation). A few times Nick changes the subject so quickly, without missing a beat that it seems like the show was edited somehow even though it wasn't.

I love the show still, they just need to stop trying to stick to a script.

15. CAPTAIN KIRK

CAPTAIN KIRK New Member

Reputations:

That;s because Nick desperately wants it to be an all sports show. He grimaces when Artie mentions Howard or riffs on non sports topics.

16. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Watching on DTV, does he really grimace at those moments? What a baby he his.

17. Ipokesmot

Reputations:
    The biggest improvement would be less commercials. Yes the mp3's don't have them, but it interrupts the flow of the show with a break every 5 mins. :facepalm:
    Unfortunately that's commonplace for most talk shows these days.. squeezing every damn penny out of every second.

Don't get me wrong, I still like the show, I was just very drunk last night and felt like bitching about anything I could think of. :jj:

18. jyanks

jyanks Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I still listen, but I could do without the musical guests.
    I wish they would do more skits & song parodies. It seems that they did more of that in the old studio - Felato Gelato, Who's My Baby Daddy, Empire State of Boston, etc.

19. Easymobee

Easymobee New Member

Reputations:
    Show has been great. If its commercials and musical guests that bug, it can all be wiped out by going the podcast route.

The concentrated effort by mgmt to shove 4 music acts in per week has seemed to calm down somewhat lately.

The ones they have had have been of higher quality lately. Maybe Artie bringing his waiter in with him was a move to open some eyes on quality control.

20. CAPTAIN KIRK

CAPTAIN KIRK New Member

Reputations:

Oh yeah, I've seen him roll his eyes at the mere mention of Howard on several occassions. Cant say I blame him though, it seems like Artie has to mention Howard in passing on almost EVERY show, meanwhile the Wig hasn't acknowledged that Artie even exists anymore at all since he left the show..