Entertainment anyone ever read fan fiction? Here's a fun one,

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by MilkyDischarge, Jun 3, 2016.

1. MilkyDischarge

MilkyDischarge Se suelto el diablo Gold

Reputations:
    Here's a great Full House one. I'm pretty sure I saw this episode...

Danny Time
    Jesse arrived after a day at the radio station and was hornier than ever. Not only had he not had sex in over a week, he was forced to sit in the same room with Joey who always seemed to have a huge bulge in his pants. Jesse couldn't resist looking at the large mound encased in khaki cloth and Jesse imagined Joey slowly slipping off the pants to reveal a tight pair of scooby-doo briefs. Jesse got hard, and stayed that way for most of the show. On his way home he knew he had to have relief.

He arrived at the Tanner household and made his way up the stairs. A bulge was obvious in the front of his pants from a lack of release. On his way up the stairs, Jess heard several light moans eminating from Danny's room. he walked towards the cracked door to see what was going on. What he saw, both shocked and delighted him. On the bed, Danny lay fully clothed massaging a growing tent in the front of his slacks. Jesse's aching cock was hard instantly, begging for release from its cloth prison. Jesse continued to watch and began to rub his pulsing mound.

"Jesse," Danny moand, eyes still shut. It was now or never, "Jesse."

Jesse walked over to the bed, "Yes, Danny?"

"Wha....wha....ugh...I was just....ugh...." Danny scrambled to hide the obvious tent.

"I know what you were doing...and I know what you said...and its ok." Jesse said

"But....but...." Jesse's hand slowly made its way down to Danny's hard crotch.

"Danny, its ok, every guy needs a little help every now and then." Jesse stated.

Danny needed no more convincing and stood up to kiss Jesse, the two began a passionate kiss that left them shirtless and on the bed. Both men were still obviously rock hard, Jesse made the first move, slowly unbuttoning Danny's pants. He pulled the pants down leaving Danny in only his tented boxers and socks. "This is too hot," Jesse thought, before he began to lick the tent in the blue polka dotted silk boxers.

"Damn...." was all Danny could muster.

For the next several minutes Jesse licked the bulge in Danny's boxers and then unbuttoned the fly to release Danny's 8 inch, slinder cock. Jesse then went down on the shaft causing Danny to moan loudly. Jesse rose to shut and lock the door and then removed his pants, leaving him in a bulging pair of skimpy briefs.

"Wow, i like that," Danny managed to say.

Danny, pulled down the briefs and took Jesse's fat 6.5 inch dong in his mouth. He bobbed his head up and down the beautiful italian sausage until Jesse demanded that Danny fuck him.

Jesse decided that since it had been a while since his ass was last assaulted that it would be best to start out with a slender cock...Danny was the perfect guy. He bent Jesse over on the bed and licked every inch (in and out) of the hot italian ass before him before he put on a condom and lubed up. He pushed his way past Jesse's tight sphincter and gradually picked up a rythm. Jesse was in pure ecstacy and Danny reached around a began to jack off the fat cock. For several minutes this continued until Jesse tightened his ass and Danny blew his load. Jesse followed suit after a minute more of beating off and came all over himself and Danny. He licked the cum off of Danny and wiped himself off.

Before leaving, Jesse gave his skimpy pair of briefs to Danny, and Danny reciprocated by giving Jesse the silk boxers that once encased his cock.

2. MilkyDischarge

MilkyDischarge Se suelto el diablo Gold

Reputations:
    image.png

3. Zarathustra

Zarathustra Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

MilkyDischarge likes this.
  4. Phillip

Phillip Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations: