**Anyone here a fan of Louie CK and his show Louie?**

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by j shmuck, Aug 30, 2012.

1. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Guess who had a huge guest spot on the show tonight....................................Jay Leno

That's funny, Jay's so hated by everyone in showbizness, why would one of the country's hottest comedians at the moment want anything to do with him?

2. j shmuck

Reputations:
    By the way, if you guys aren't familiar with the show check it out, it's hilarious

3. j shmuck

Reputations:
    it's a great one.

Have you ever saw his hbo show lucky louie? I was just wondering if it was good as i don't have hbo and wasn't even aware of it at the time

4. j shmuck

Reputations:
    Probably. Not sure when it was on but I think it was his only other show

5. Cash

Cash New Member

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

6. noname2

noname2 Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I love Louie, but have found his show hit or miss. I do love the shots from the Comedy Cellar..only NYC comedy club that I have been inside.

7. h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0

h89fvh8dfha8hfv9a0 Xavier's water boy Banned User

Reputations:
    Louie is great. I had no idea that he's been around so long. He and Jerry Seinfeld seem to go back to the 1980s, performing together on the local circuit, according to a show I saw anyway. Glad he hung in there.

8. Jim Lahey

Jim Lahey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I've been a fan since "2 eggs, rack em. Shit the pig and fuck the toast". The first sitcom sucked balls but the new show is funny if you have a room temperature IQ or higher. It's certainly no Seinfeld. It might be Seinfeld for someone who's been eaten a couple more shit sandwiches than they felt they deserved to...

9. j shmuck

Reputations:
    I wouldn't mind just seeing a video of Louie CK and Nick Dipaolo when they were roomates living in some shitty apartment back in the day.

10. beetlejosh

beetlejosh I got a head that's large Gold

Reputations:
    I love to get high & watch "Louie." Then again, I love to get high & do just about anything.:leaf:

Definitely my favorite show for the last few years. As for Jay Leno, he's still high profile & he was vital to this week's plot. I still can't watch The Tonight Show since he weaseled his way back in though.

11. stripes

stripes Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    i like it. must have missed the past few episodes tho, thought season was over...the ones i saw this season were not that good.
    [​IMG]

12. chuk

chuk Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I really like Louie, but his show depresses me.

13. twitchz28

twitchz28 Member

Reputations:
    I loved Lucky Louie on HBO the new show is pretty good, but i don't like it as much as i did the HBO show. I love his stand up though, he is funny as shit.

14. wnbc

wnbc New Member

Reputations:
    First season of Louie was the best so far IMHO. Last one was terrible. This one is good but depressing. I read he hired Woody Allen's editor and she has definitely improved the show this season at least.

15. WillyBest

WillyBest Achiever Gold

Reputations:
    Yeah, the first season was great. Love the HBO show. His stand-up is probably the best out there right now. SO good.

16. tired

tired Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    uh - who hates jay besides bullshit comics and howard stern groupies? Ive met jay and he's such a nice regular guy. maybe thats why Howard hates him so much. do any of you know anyone more in love with himself and affected than Howard?

17. wnbc

wnbc New Member

Reputations:

I agree. It puts a smile on my face knowing that even with the $500 million and all the fame and attention Howie is no less miserable than the rest of us.

18. ShutupMoron

ShutupMoron Unknown Member VIP

Reputations:
    This. I was pissed when HBO pulled Lucky Louie after only one season. If you get the DVD there is a 13th episode that never aired. I'm kinda disappointed with this seasons Louie though.

19. j shmuck

Reputations:
    Howard is far more memorable than the rest of us

I don't think any of us are as paranoid and neurotic as Howard
    Those of us married or in a relationships, most likly have a more sincere, meaninful relationship with a significant other than Howard
    Most of us likely don't have to deal with gnawing feeling that our significant other was only attracted to us because of status or money
    most of us don't have to sit at home alone, bitter, and paranoid while our significant other is out at parties everynight
    we don't have to deal with the fact that a large portion of the country hates us, and a larger portion thinks our wife is a joke
    those of us with children probably have better relationships with them than howard

and because we do not have howard's money, we can still get a degree of happiness with material possessions and vacations which howard never will any more.

he has three healthy children, 2 parents still alive, the dumb blonde trophy he always wanted, all the money he could ever need, compound in manhattan, mansion in the hamptons, private jet, limo service, the ability to retire any time he wants, 9 day work months, and the financial means to do basically whatever he wants, when he wants

yet he is still miserable and has to see a shrink 3 times a week. that my friends is pure misery

20. YokoOhNo

YokoOhNo Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    his show is hit or miss. i want to know who he's blowing because everyone talks about him like he's some comic genius. and when you read this, louis, can you pass on that guy's number to me?