Anyone know the current activity at SFN?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by rilagent, Feb 16, 2012.

1. rilagent

rilagent Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I don't want to give Mutt any additional traffic. Thanks.

2. Vanquish

Vanquish New Member

Reputations:
    Lol. I am wondering that too.

3. K9feces

K9feces Member

Reputations:
    The front page has threads from early this morning 1:00 am and yesterday at 9:00 pm

4. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...i dont care enough to look either except it is fun, its funny. i havent logged in since the redo, i did read the board once or twice but i dont even want to generate a guest hit for that guy. he really is just a mutt.

5. Ruffypup

Ruffypup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    It is irrelevant.... Mutt gets promotion once site officialy shuts down. :ufat:

6. MrWarmth

MrWarmth ADORABLE DEPLORABLE Gold

Reputations:
    Rumor has it that I'm coming back there to post. I don't know who started that rumor but I'm not going back. Haven't been there since the "Big Prank" and they can all go take a flying fuck. It's over, Mutt. It's gone....like your hair, faggot. Thank you.

7. stripes

stripes Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    the implosion is funny, wonder who the smug knowitall mods will treat as children next?

8. ClumpyStern

ClumpyStern HSS-clean since Dec 2011 VIP

Reputations:
    I still check in over there just to see what's goin' on now and then...not too fuckin' much. Practically every thread worth opening has been moved to WGAS and you know that's only a "compromise" because those are all the threads they'd really like to delete altogether but they can't because the place would really be a ghost town if they did. Check out the HS section...it's like a wall of moved threads with a couple of unmoved threads in between.

9. j shmuck

j shmuck Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    i just checked

135 members 443 guests.

You wouldn't know by the threads though. On the Howard Stern thread front page there are plenty of threads that haven't been updated since yesterday. Makes me suspicious of the count

10. Yellowfever

Yellowfever New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I still post in politics and sports, trying to get some those guys to come over here. But the show forum section is fucking dead.

11. MrWarmth

MrWarmth ADORABLE DEPLORABLE Gold

Reputations:
    The people have spoken. POWER to the people! Rat own!

12. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Do you bother signing in when you go over there?

13. ClumpyStern

ClumpyStern HSS-clean since Dec 2011 VIP

Reputations:
    Yeah, I'm just there a fraction as much as here and I don't post very much over there because most of what I'd want to say about anything would be a problem.

[EDIT] In fact, I just went over there to see what was goin' on. Now I'm back, which is the answer to that question.

Last edited: Feb 16, 2012
  14. Senator Rick

Senator Rick Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I have no problem with that.
    I am no longer a member there but I don't much care for some of the folks here calling Buddy's Girl and Doctor Ivan rude names though I'm sure they don't give a fuck about it.

15. HeinousMark

HeinousMark Creepy-Ass Cracka VIP

Reputations:
    Sheany The Tard has had a thread on the HS first page for about a week, bitching about not having the "Mod Powers" he was supposed to get a VIP... Just think about that for a while...

I do enjoy seeing all the "What the fuck has happened/where did everybody go?" threads that get sent to WGAS every day. I have resisted the urge to log in (a very RARE urge), but I just have to go every few days and marvel at the damaged wasteland...

16. jubal714

jubal714 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I haven't been there since just after mutt's "joke". I was going to visit just to get banned for life again but I am no longer interested in that.

17. Bababaloney

Bababaloney Fudge Packer Banned User

Reputations:
    I post on both sites so I can tell you...People are on SFN posting items and enjoying the experience (just like people are doing here)...What else do you want to know? :secret:

Oh and BTW, I don't think Mutt will lose alot of sleep if you don't click on his site...He has said over and over that he's not running it to make money...It's a goofy message board for Christ's sake...:facepalm:

18. MISERABLE66

MISERABLE66 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Mutt, your SFN has rabies.

It needs to be put down.

19. HeinousMark

HeinousMark Creepy-Ass Cracka VIP

Reputations:
    I was one of the first casualties, no warning, no TO, dead. Then I started seeing posters like the Esteemed Senator having to BEG to be deaded. I made the mistake of asking T@H just why I was deaded, out of curiosity, and they never explained, just reinstated me. I don't want to be counted as a member, but I'm just kinda sitting on my account, waiting for just the right moment and some inspiration...Heh heh heh...

20. Beth143nacho

Beth143nacho Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Please go the fuck away. Nobody here likes you and we all think you're a full-of-shit douchebag pansy. Go cry in a corner.

In real news: people at sfn are as delusional as ever... Nearly.normal posts constantly about why he refuses to observe the obvious train wreck Howard has become (at this point. I respect Whitney Houston in her crack days more Thani do Howard or his lame brain followers)... Check out this nugget posted by doc Ivan regarding the folks at agt raising Howard's x on the set:

Speaks volumes.

Sfn is full of people that saw the wizard for what he truly is and either are too depressed to move from a catatonic state of disbelief or are trying to convince people that they didn't see what they know they saw...