Anyone listened to the show while they're on vacation?

Discussion in 'The Artie Lange Show' started by HorseVsPelican, Jul 7, 2012.

1. HorseVsPelican

HorseVsPelican Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I know they had Jeff Deforest in there and while I love him when he calls in I can't see why they had him fill in. They needed to have some comedians fill in like Colin or Bob Kelly. Most listeners of the show aren't listening because of the sports talk so while Jeff did the best job possible I just don't think it was a good match.

2. mpa

mpa Active Member

Reputations:
    it's going to be a long 2 weeks - have gotten used to listening to them the next morning

3. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Deforest has a show just before N&A on WINZ, so I've heard some of his show while waiting for N&A to start. You're right, he doesn't fit well. With all the material Artie's been doling out, maybe eventually N&A can have their own "fight week" set of shows to play when they go on vacation.

4. Kobrakai NYC 3

Kobrakai NYC 3 Active Member

Reputations:
    I see Friday's show is up, is it worth a spin?

5. kev

kev Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    After I read this I listened to the first ten minutes or so, but gave up. Since I'm not too much of a sports guy, I couldn't get into it. It was pretty funny though to hear him say that the best food in Florida is at the gas station, as opposed to N&A who eat something great every night.

6. HorseVsPelican

Reputations:
    Yeah, I heard some of that. He said that he ate something from the gas station earlier and it was killing him.

Jeff is a sports guy so whoever picked him to fill in screwed up in a sense. When Jeff calls in he's fine but we forget that it's also cause they're interacting with Nick and Artie and they make anyone funnier.

Next time, get Bob Kelly, Colin and other comedians in there.

7. Greekfreak

Greekfreak New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    The only show I would have even considered listening to was the Robert Wuhl July 13th show, but after hearing his interview with them, I think it would be a huge trainwreck. Who knew Newbomb Turk could be such a bore in real life? I was very disappointed with that interview.

8. sternski

sternski New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    im havin crazy withdrawls in the 10 to 1 time slot......artie aint even tweeting any paris or rome pics.....that twat.

9. mpa

mpa Active Member

Reputations:
    tried raw nerve since it was on showtime and it's just 50 minutes of Rick's Fox news talking points jokes, god he sucks

10. Peau de Soie

Peau de Soie Edit Button? Thanks LaserTilt!

Reputations:
    What was the last live day? I'm up to 6/28 and don't want to blow my load before they come back.

So DirecTV replaced them with a straight sports guy? That would indicate they really DO still think it's a sports show with sports fans. Idiots.

11. HorseVsPelican

Reputations:
    Yeah, another sports guy last night. They have no fucking clue that nobody listens to the show for it's sports content.