Anyone listening to Stuttering John get hammered for doing some promotion outside the

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by bigbump, Jun 2, 2012.

1. bigbump

bigbump Member

Reputations:
    show? Holy Fuck! Sweet and Greet? Ronnie's Block Party? What in the FUCK happened to Howard that he now allows shit that is a Zillion times worse than what John was doing? Howard barely even allowed them to do outside stuff.

2. gridlockd

gridlockd Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    That's what I keep saying. The only thing I can come up with is that K-Rock paid much, much better than Sirius.
    Sirius pays so little even Howard feels sorry enough for them to let make money off the show.
    That, or he just don't give a shit anymore since he's on his way out anyway.

3. Chimney Portions

Chimney Portions I drink cum Banned User

Reputations:
    Apathy, I assume. That or guilt over Howard making millions while his talentless minions beg for used baby clothes.

4. SloppyWetPussy

SloppyWetPussy New Member

Reputations:
    It's funny how Howard seemed resentful for having to do the Jackie plugs all those years but the show conveniently turned into one giant AGT plug.

5. DogStar69

DogStar69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    1. Howard doesn't care anymore as long as his name is not used.

2. I think people haven't gotten raises in a while, and maybe have even gotten paycuts due to Howard's new budget and them working less, so maybe that's why he allows it.

6. Halloween

Halloween Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I think it's partly because he's lost all his integrity, but also because he needs to fill time on the show. Howard will do anything to fill time so there's the weekly Block Party discussion where Shuli tells the same boring stories and argues with Scott over money. It's like the way they have the "so I was listening to the wrap up show" discussion where they analyze the latest Jason/Scott argument for an hour.