Anyone use TapTalk for forum naviagation? And why the hell isn't Dawgs a part of it?

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by changokid, Aug 11, 2012.

1. changokid

changokid Member

Reputations:
    Frequently Asked Questions

For Forum Owner:
    Q: What is Tapatalk?

A: Tapatalk is a mobile app built specifically for forum access. Different from mobile skin or mobile version that comes with the forum system, Tapatalk allows user to have a unified interface to access multiple forums at the same time. With million of Tapatalk users, your forum can be discovered by potential new members thru Tapatalk Network and our ranking and recommendation system.
    Q: Will I lose revenue from my current web properties?

A: Tapatalk app is an optional service to your members - it drives more engagement and participation to your forum. While you may lose some pageviews up-front, in a long run you will have a more engaging forum as people are free to post new content on-the-go. Though we also have Link Affiliation (Powered by VigLink) and Donation (Mobile Payment) integration to help you earn extra revenue.
    Q: How much does it cost?

A: As a forum owner you are free to activate Tapatalk in your forum, and you are free to remove/deactivate it anytime you want to.
    Q: Which forum system does it currently support?

A: Currently phpBB3 3.x, vBulletin 3.6 to 4.x, xenForo, IPBoard 3.x, SMF 1.1.11+/2.x, MyBB 1.4/1.6, bbPress 1.1/2.0 and Kunena 1.6+ are supported. Other forum system might also support Tapatalk with plugins developed by third party developers using Tapatalk API.
    Q: How do I activate Tapatalk on my forum?

A: Activation is free of charge. Login to Forum Owner Area to download the Tapatalk Plugin and get started.
    Q: I have activated Tapatalk, how do I let my members know of this option?

A: You can try copy and paste our promotion materials to your forum as an announcement.
    Q: Why a pop-up is shown in my mobile browser?

A: After you installed Tapatalk, a one-time alert will be shown to mobile web users to notify the Tapatalk option. While you are free to remove it during installation, it is important for us so to keep this service sustainable and free of charge to forum owners.
    Q: I have multiple forums, Can I activate more than one forum?

A: Yes, you can and additional forums are free also.
    Q: What's the point of this app if my members can access my site with mobile skin at no cost?

A: Most users are content with the mobile skin or a standard web browser but some of them would appreciate a full-on native app forum experience on their phone. For example Tapatalk app allows user to upload photo directly from their phone to your forum as an image attachment. All these will drive more engagement to your forum at no cost

2. changokid

changokid Member

Reputations:
    LIng story short it's basically an App that makes life easier viewing all the forums you are members at. The best $3 I have ever spent. Basically all that shit mutt did but without the hassle of doing the work.

3. Super Mario

Super Mario Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Listen why dont you and your fucking Tap a talk app go jump off a bridge ?? no one fucking wants it here we have a great mobile skin version for this site. Why don't you spend another 3 dollars for some shitty game app and stop posting here because you suck at this message board stuff .How about you tap the fuck off and leave ?

4. Motoflou

Motoflou New Member

Reputations:
    Go fuck yourself, changokid, we're all sick of your bullshit. The best $3 you spent was probably on a shitty joint that was actually full of paprika and catnip, stupid fuck. Luckily, it's free to delete your forum account! BYE

WHY ISN'T MY SUPPORTER THING SHOWING UP, I PAID TO RENEW LIKE 40 MINUTES AGO!!

AND HI, MARIO!!

:pissed:

5. Super Mario

Reputations:
    Wah !!!!I cant upload Photos directly on my Iphone waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh1!!!!! no one wants to see your stupid fucking photos on your Iphone you fucking retard. Its called copy and pasting a link from photobucket its faster anyways you fucking product of anal sex. You make me sick just leave.

6. Motoflou

Motoflou New Member

Reputations:
    Some people just don't get it, and they ruin the forums for everyone else

I'm so sick of this shit, and changokid, I wish it wasn't against the ruils to post personal info, becuse you'd be FUCKED

7. Motoflou

Motoflou New Member

Reputations:
  8. Shivvy

Shivvy 100k Post Club

Reputations:
  9. Super Mario

Reputations:
    I bet everyone in his family is a bunch of fucking losers too they should just stop breeding.

10. k4D3t

k4D3t Reverse Apache Master VIP

Reputations:
    An administrator handles that, and Monk and Dawg are almost never on during early morning hours -- I normally don't see them on til closer to lunch time

11. Motoflou

Motoflou New Member

Reputations:
    I just got an email saying "changokid" tried to send me a Private Message. My inbox was full, so I din't get to see it. I've cleared out some space since,

However...

:facepalm:

You can tell us what your PM said right here in the thread, sir.