Apparently, people in Baltimore are equally as retarded as those in West-Texas...

Discussion in 'The Bar' started by 2Manboobs, May 28, 2013.

1. 2Manboobs

2Manboobs New Member Banned User

Reputations:
    As purdy as those flames are, Einstein, when they get higher than knee-level its to leeeaaaave the area ...

[​IMG]

[video=youtube;6me2cm-dg7I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6me2cm-dg7I[/video]

Huge explosion as freight train derails near Baltimore

WASHINGTON — A freight train derailed Tuesday near the US city of Baltimore, triggering a fire and a massive explosion reportedly heard for miles around the city.

Television footage showed several train cars lying on their side amid flames and swirls of black and white smoke, with the remains of a truck that, according to reports, may have tried to cross the tracks as the train passed.

The Baltimore County Police and Fire Department said there were no early indications of casualties, but it posted on Twitter that preliminary reports show "several buildings collapsed at site of train derailment."

The Maryland Transit Administration said the train, operated by freight carrier CSX, derailed around 2:15 pm (1815 GMT) near Rosedale, Maryland, and travel delays are expected as authorities juggle schedules to accommodate commuter trains.

The force of the explosion appears to have blown away the facade of some structures near the tracks, according to live images on WBAL television.
    Amateur video believed to depict the aftermath of the derailing showed flames soaring more than 70 feet (20 meters) into the air, followed by a huge explosion.

The National Transportation Safety Board said it was monitoring the incident.

2. blairg

blairg loving Mari

Reputations:
    2. Boon

3. gwartney

gwartney Unafilliated Gold

Reputations:
    I was in West, Texas today and they wanted me to tell you that you are a massive turd.

4. Bro

Bro Oligarchical Corporatocracy VIP Gold

Reputations:
  5. 2Manboobs

Reputations:

Then let it be known that massive turds have enough common sense to leave the area where explosives are burning

6. 2Manboobs

Reputations: