Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Doctor Ivan, Jul 31, 2012.
strategically placed bullshit
Yuck. Nappy, wiry, coarse gray hair.
Well, since he swears his hair is naturally black (ten years ago, he swore he hadn't dyed it in over ten years, which is odd) I will have to assume the hair system he is test driving in this pic has gray hairs included.
I have no idea what this means... rephrase please.
What up I-man
Life is good but busy.... You?
Beth is still trying to make that fingerless long glove look happen huh?
This picture is old. If you look at close ups of his "made for TV" AGT wig there is almost no grey...but he doesn't color it
Funky ass merkin....................yuck.
1) This look is distinctly different from the jet black mop he's been sporting recently.
2) The color is way more similar to his look in the Private Parts days.
3) The grey looks pretty natural, even if the wave doesn't.
4) The hairline is still very much in question.
5) I don't, and I can assume most of you don't have unreasonably long and curly "rock star" hair. That makes it really hard for us to objectively judge - wig or now wig.
6) We need a panel of Jewish women and rich black women who consistently have their hair treated. They might be the only ones who could give this yo-yo hairstyle an objective opinion.
Those aren't grey hairs, those are pieces of nylon that are coming loose from the little mat he glues to his head.
Also, Ivan, I've been curious what you've looked like with hair. Did you have a period of mall hair or did you see the reaper coming early and choose to beat him to the punch?
She means that Howard strategically (engineered and ) placed gray hairs within his wig.
the wig maker placed some grey hairs in there so threads like this wold get started.
you should post this at sfn as well and see what they think
everything beth is wearing looks ridiculous - cap, puffy sleeves, jewelry over armwarmers
It's like my neighbor...he just installed synthetic grass, it has brown grass or thatch mixed in to appear more real