Shop Now At Amazon

Are Latinos ‘Natural’ Republicans?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by InstigatinMofo, Nov 23, 2012.

1. InstigatinMofo

InstigatinMofo Active Member

Reputations:
    On election night, former NBC anchorman Tom Brokaw appeared confused at how dismally Mitt Romney had performed with Latinos. “Latinos are a natural constituent of Republicans,†Brokaw said.

This is a sentiment Republicans have been offering again and again as they try to understand how they have done worse with Latino voters in every presidential election since 2000.

The subtext is, “Aren’t they Catholic and pro-life? Why wouldn’t they vote for us?â€

http://www.nationalmemo.com/are-latinos-natural-republicans/

Are Latinos ‘Natural’ Republicans? - In not too many years, Texas could become all Democrat. If it does, the electoral college math is simple. We won’t be talking about OH, FL or VA - it won’t matter. If Texas is bright blue, you can’t get to 270 electoral votes. The GOP would cease to exist. :cheer:

nice thought isnt it? :p

2. Sponsor

Sponsor

Reputations:

3. HeinousMark

HeinousMark Creepy-Ass Cracka VIP

Reputations:
    ....extremely homophobic, too. And I wouldn't hold my breath about Tejas becoming a Blue State... The GOP knows how to grease the wheels.

4. dawg

dawg In The Dog House Shed Founder

Reputations:
    I don't know Texas almost dangerously hit the 50% mark on democratic votes this election. Texas in its history has voted democrat more than it has republican. I don't see it as far fetched as you think. New Mexico already went blue and we are much alike.