Are the French cowards?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by queerface, Nov 18, 2015.

1. queerface

queerface Un-engaged Dyke Gold

Reputations:
    I was discussing the terrorist attacks in Paris at lunch with some prospects.
    One of them suggested that an attack like the one that took place in Paris would have had less casualties, because in America, people would have at least made an effort to disarm the shooters rather than playing dead on the floor.
    Examples of campus shooters being disarmed, mall shooters, and the 911 flight where the passengers tried to retaliate were given.
    I didn't give an opinion, but I have thought about it. I have no idea what I would have done. I tend to act only after I see others make a move.

TheMercenary likes this.
  2. kingofallmessicans

kingofallmessicans Sandy Cunt

Reputations:
    Fuck no they aren't cowards. They're fucking up ISIS hard right now, and as an American, I'm embarrassed we aren't helping enough. Fuck bullies, fuck terrorists, and fuck people pretending they'd pull a Rambo, when they'd just be the first ones executed.

3. SouthernListen

SouthernListen I don't follow the crowd. Sorry about that. VIP

Reputations:
    I would have been one less casualty because I would have assumed warp speed out the nearest exit.

4. yaddc

yaddc Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  5. ScottBaiosPenis

ScottBaiosPenis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    historically no, i mean look at napolean and so on, the joke on them is mainly due to ww2. the problem is much like ALL western europe post war they turned into progressive liberal ideology and became supremely self hating. french are probably the 2nd least offenders in this respect (next to the english) as most french are extremely proud of their culture and heritage but the ideology overrides all so they will continue to let "multi-culturalism" (aka islam worship) continue to destroy their nation. the common sense of european minds have been anesthetized by 80 years of progressivism and social justice brain washing they just cant help it, its sad really!

6. DonDougie

DonDougie Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    There's not a lot you can do when you're unarmed against a group of savages with AK's. Civilians don't carry guns in France.

Wesmantooth, teehee, PI Nate and 6 others like this.
  7. check1

check1 VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Going on the logistics of how the shootings went down, I don't see how that was likely. For example at the concert they walked in and opened up on hundreds of people with their back turned to them. Chances are anybody within that range was dead or wounded within seconds. The other shootings were pretty much drive-bys. So… Yeah.

8. Nemo

Nemo Beer Can Thick Gold

Reputations:
    Same carnage can happen here.
    Lots of soft targets.

teehee, PI Nate, Mulletude and 4 others like this.
  9. CrucifiedAGT

CrucifiedAGT He's Around VIP

Reputations:
    The coward isnt how the acted during the attack, the coward is allowing their government to let these "refugees" in their country in the first place.

We are apparently going to allow DC to do the same thing to us.

10. balloon knot

balloon knot Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  11. Johnnykstaint

Johnnykstaint VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    They are teased about being cowards mostly due to how France bent over for Hitler and allowed him so lovingly to enter them. Its a pretty old culture though and theyve had Napoleon who was pretty bad ass...humans move towards being slothful. But I still like to make fun of the French mostly because the ones I have met are arrogant little stinky shits.

12. vaporizer

vaporizer Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    If you're interested in perpetrating the nonsense that Howard has been putting into your car speakers for 30 years then I think you're totally misinformed. SEVENTY YEARS AGO during WWII? Sure. Now? Fuck that. Now they are fucking shit up and did it in such a way that ANY leader in the world would be proud of. AND, they are going after the CORRECT source of the problem, not some fabricated bull shit like W pulled.

We should be helping them fuck shit up because you know we are on the ISIS radar hard. Always have been and always will.

Habsfan, heysteve, AmishGirl and 3 others like this.
  13. Snotty

Snotty My Snothand be strong!!! VIP Gold

Reputations:
    Maybe so......But I'd die "Game"...........

14. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    no
    the idea is good for comedy that is easy----which I would suggest isn't comedy

make no mistake--we're awful lucky that in 1939 there was a bit of water between us and
    the german war machine

we're lucky we had the time and ability to prepare for it before smashing up against it

15. AxlCorey

AxlCorey Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    We're not helping??? We're the only country who's been in a perpetual military campaign fighting terrorism in the middle east for 14+ years.

Wangold, DuckDong and Gusbuss like this.
  16. Slow

Slow My name is my name DawgShed News

Reputations:
    They are cowards for surrendering their western culture to muslims shitheads and letting their way of life be slowly destroyed by arabs breeding like rats

They are cowards for rolling over to hitler and being conquered in less than a day

They are cowards for never stepping up to help us fight these crazy assholes for the last 15 years

We needed allies after 2001 and only Britain stepped up to the plate

The french are finally growing a pair but they are still cowards until they keep it up at a massive level

A couple of air strikes and raids does not impress me. Bomb them day and night for a year and then they could possibly erase a hundred years of being a pussy society

Wangold, jcounce1, OV and 3 others like this.
  17. Snort

Snort Something witty Gold

Reputations:
    It's easy to say that it'd be different here. But it wouldn't. That stuff happens so fast. Not to mention, nothing but fagouls would be at an eagles of death metal show anyway ;)

18. usedtampon

usedtampon Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Only women are cowards. No matter what the nationality, they wouldn't have attempted to disarm anyone.

19. lastlaugh

lastlaugh Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Historically, no. The French fought in the Crusades, many skirmishes with England, the Hundred Years War, French Revolution, Napoleon, WW1 and 2. In recent years, they kind of had gone soft. Looks like those days might be over.

Mulletude likes this.
  20. Howards Wig

Howards Wig Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Uhhh, yeah, cause they were prepared to take on the German war machine. It was not even a contest. Meanwhile, the US pussied out behind the neutrality act.

Imagine if the US shared a border with Nazi Germany at its peak. Imagine if the middle east were as close as it is to France. The US freaked out over the Cuban missile crisis and is very insulated courtesy of two oceans and friendly neighbors.

Go visit the WW II cemeteries in France. The French have not forgotten those times, and are very respectful about them. Now look at how veterans are regarded in the US.

The whole pussy reputation is from a bunch of armchair Rush Limbaugh types with no sense of history.