Are the "This is Your Life™" interviews Prerecorded?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by The Jackie chair, Sep 18, 2015.

1. The Jackie chair

The Jackie chair Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    This is a exerpt from the Beth Fan Page. Can the Wig being mailing it in so badly that he prerecods the 2 hour interviews?

He was forced off free radio after that and is squarely in place on a satellite lost in space where only a small fraction of his original listeners of free radio paid the fee to listen to the aged DJ on satellite radio, what with his pre-taped interviews with aged cheeses called celebrities from decades ago and his constant promotion of that nobody he married called a second wife that failed to launch in any market and had to start marketing her kitten charity gimmick and selling a bunch of shitty products in an effort to keep her mug constantly in the press instead of in a lineup at Precinct 13.

TheSurvivingJesusTwin likes this.
  2. MilkyDischarge

MilkyDischarge Se suelto el diablo Gold

Reputations:
    I never thought about it, but they could be, especially ones with no callers at the end and no "I'm doing the today show next." If they are bigger names, like Madonna, it is hard to imagine her jumping at getting up early.

3. The Jackie chair

Reputations:
    That is the thing, absolutely no phone calls and no intro as they take a seat. Madonna was done allegedly in the PM, but that could have been bullshit to just not wake up early that day.

4. bluedevil30

bluedevil30 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'd love to be forced off of free radio to make $500 million.

5. TheSurvivingJesusTwin

TheSurvivingJesusTwin Half as ubiquitous

Reputations:
    I doubt the interviews are prerecorded because they'd have to do them outside of the regular show schedule. We know he ain't spending a second in that studio beyond what he's contractually obligated to spend.

Bye You! likes this.
  6. TheSurvivingJesusTwin

TheSurvivingJesusTwin Half as ubiquitous

Reputations:
    Yeah the Madonna show started at 1pm. The interview was so so and didn't really justify the schedule disruption. I guess Madonna just isn't a morning person.

7. jr7543

jr7543 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Patrick Stewart was on Kelly and Michael at the EXACT SAME TIME HS was interviewing him. One of them had to be taped.

8. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    :eek:
    Could kelly and Michael have been a repeat? Was he plugging the same stuff? Do Kelly and Michael air in all parts of the country? Maybe you're in a different time zone?

This could be the smoking gun.

If they are pre-recorded, what does Howard do in those 2 hour snooze fest segments? Get brainwashed by turk? Sleep? Portion out his almonds for the week?

9. jr7543

jr7543 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I live in New York. I was listening to the Patrick Stewart interview on THSS. I happened to flip to ABC/7 and saw him being interviewed by Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan. Stewart was promoting his new Starz show Blunt Talk, just like on THSS. Once in a while (usually on holidays) "LIVE with Kelly and Michael" will run a pre-taped show. When they do so, the screen says "previously recorded" at the beginning. I didn't see the beginning, tuned in mid-show, but it wasn't a holiday, just yer average Monday. I don't think they do repeats. When one of them takes a day off, they have a guest co-host.

Bye You! likes this.
  10. Bye You!

Bye You! The n word guy Gold

Reputations:
    It sounds like howie may be the one being pre-recorded. :bigthink

I'll ask again, what on earth does he or his staff do during these segments?

And I really can't see him making an extra trip to the studio. Unless he really sees interviewing Ellen as a stepping stone to his mainstream acceptance.

He's a truly pathetic old skinny frail man with too many earrings and a really bad wig.

I laugh at you, Howard Stern, ya old geezer! :point:

11. The Jackie chair

Reputations:
    This may be the reason for the abrupt endings to the shows and the "meetings" he has after the show. He has always Prerecorded stuff way back on krock they had a phone segment that the tape broke and he had to scramble live. Most of the calls are plants so he and Blobin could be long gone or never there on some shows. Remember we are talking about King of All Liars.

jr7543 and Bye You! like this.