Are you ready for some football?

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by knu3421, Sep 3, 2012.

1. knu3421

knu3421 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Season starts wednesday bumping AGT's results show...ha ha ha

Cowboys will win 28-24, u heard it here!

And the best team will be the Detroit lions!!

Yeah baby yeah!!!

U excited!??

2. Scott

Scott Masshole Staff Member

Reputations:
    Thanks for the predictions. I'm going to bet my life's savings.

3. knu3421

Reputations:
    Ok Scott Peterson

4. R.P. McMurphy

R.P. McMurphy Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    ...i watch football at the end of the season when they do the world series.

5. KINGjoe

KINGjoe New Member

Reputations:
    the cowboys will not cover....and the lions will be 9-7....save this for later....and stern is a douche....

6. stripes

stripes Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    college fball rules, nfl starts in november

7. knu3421

Reputations:
    Lions all the way!! They will have a better record than the packers in their division!!!

8. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    Sucks that opening day is on NBC, I hate their studio crew.

No way Dallas hangs 28 on the Giants at home, take NY -4.

9. knu3421

Reputations:
    Some of the games this weekend I loved!! Boy, I missed college football!!

10. knu3421

Reputations:
    Hey king just wait till Dallas wins, wait and see!!

11. HowardsPrenup

HowardsPrenup Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I'll give you my money to bet with as well. Lions best team? C'mon now

12. HowardsPrenup

Reputations:
    My Buckeyes whooped ass, and Michigan got their asses whooped. Great start to college season. Bucks beat Bitchigan LOLverines by 14 in November.

13. knu3421

Reputations:
    Fuck you Howard u pelican fuck face!!

Hi!

14. knu3421

Reputations:
    Jon hein cried after the game!

15. HowardsPrenup

Reputations:
    Cleveland running back Trent Richardson runs fluidly in practice: Browns insider
    [h=5]Published: Monday, September 03, 2012, 8:02 PM Updated: Monday, September 03, 2012, 8:15 PM[/h][​IMG] By Tom Reed, The Plain DealerThe Plain Dealer

[​IMG]View full sizeJoshua Gunter, The Plain DealerThe real test for Browns rookie running back Trent Richardson, trying to break a tackle during a drill last month, is how his left knee will react to hitting in pads in practice Thursday.
    BEREA, Ohio -- After showing enough progress to satisfy Browns medical staff and coaches, running back Trent Richardson trotted onto the practices fields Monday and passed the eye test administered by curious teammates.
    The rookie participated in team drills, earned reps with the first-team offense and ran fluidly, exhibiting no sign of a limp, in practicing for the first time since undergoing an arthroscopic procedure on his left knee Aug. 9.
    "Trent looked like he did when he first got here," linebacker D'Qwell Jackson said.
    Added defensive end Jabaal Sheard: "He looks right where he was when he left off. . . . I can't wait to see him in pads."
    If Richardson can make it through the week without any setbacks -- the team will be hitting in pads Thursday -- he's likely to play in the season opener against Philadelphia on Sunday.
    It's hard to imagine a player who didn't appear in one exhibition game would be at full strength even as he engaged in light contact work behind the scenes. His conditioning level figures to be a factor, especially in a game in which he'd be making his NFL debut.
    But coach Pat Shurmur said if Richardson is fit to play, he will start against the Eagles. The No. 3 overall draft pick, wearing a protective rubber sleeve over the knee, split first-team reps Monday with Montario Hardesty and Brandon Jackson.
    "I knew he'd be out here today, and he did a good job," Shurmur said. "It was his first day back in practice, so we did what we could do. Trent looked healthy running around."
    Richardson did not speak to reporters. He's expected to address the media Wednesday.
    Shurmur said Richardson's progression will be monitored daily. The running back had a small "flap" of loose cartilage removed from the knee by Dr. James Andrews in Alabama. He had the same knee scoped Feb. 3 to repair a torn meniscus suffered in Alabama's national championship win over LSU.
    Team President Mike Holmgren acknowledged Monday the Browns were unaware at the draft Richardson would require a second procedure.
    "The first we knew about it was in camp," Holmgren said. "He's a hard-working guy. He started saying, 'It hurts. There's a little ache there.' It was swelling up a little bit. It's a good thing we caught it. It was obviously the right decision. Everything is on track."
    Holmgren doesn't expect the Browns to overload the running back in the season's first few weeks.
    On a humid holiday morning, Richardson bypassed the stationary bikes on which he rode Saturday and rejoined his teammates on the practice field. Running backs coach Gary Brown went over blocking assignments with him and, at one point, Shurmur conferred with the 22-year-old individually.
    A healthy Richardson could take tremendous pressure off quarterback and fellow rookie Brandon Weeden. Browns cornerback Joe Haden recalls from his college days what it's like to confront the 5-9, 230-pound back in the open field.
    "Oh, man. I'm not a fan of trying to tackle him," Haden said. "I played against him with Florida, and he gave me a stiff-arm one time, and I was good after that.
    ". . . He can be as good as he wants to be. He definitely can be an All-Pro. He has everything you want in a running back."
    Haden watch: Haden said he still has "no idea" whether he will play in the opener because of a possible suspension for reportedly failing a drug test. The third-year pro said he couldn't discuss the matter.
    Shurmur and Holmgren said they still have not heard a word about a potential four-game ban. It's unclear why the NFL has yet to rule on his eligibility. It's possible officials are weighing an appeal.
    Holmgren believes it would be unfair for the league to wait until Friday to announce a suspension. Haden doesn't believe the issue has become a locker-room distraction.
    "Everyone is cool," he said. "That's what I like about my teammates. It's like nothing's going on. Just keep practicing. We're like family basically."

16. HowardsPrenup

Reputations:
    REPS! Bobbling that goofy head and sobbing like a bitch. He shakes that head like D-Lo Brown

17. HowardsPrenup

Reputations:
    I hate Michigan but don't mind the Lions, great blue collar team like the Browns. I'd root for them in the Super Bowl

18. psyllium husk

psyllium husk New Member

Reputations:
    NY by 6. Lions will be lucky for a wildcard this year. Pack or Bears for the North Title

19. HowardsPrenup

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;dy_DASt7hDs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dy_DASt7hDs[/video]

20. Spazzmatazz

Spazzmatazz Band Member Banned User

Reputations:
    WTF is next? Curling threads? Shuffleboard?