"ARM" on NICK & ARTIE talking Johnny Depp on Stern & Peyton Manning 11/19/12

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by ARM, Nov 20, 2012.

1. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I know how self indulgent this looks and how retarded??? I finally resuscitated my NICK AND ARTIE call street-cred after MONTHS of calling the wrong phone number like the scatterbrained, bi-polar dunderhead I am. I swear, for the last 3 months n change I've been calling 1-800-JIM-ROME, and they've switched the number. Never thought that could be that DIRECTV would trigger and just kept calling a dead number for months and having the audacity to complain here about it (see N&A threads).

So I FINALLY had a brain transfusion and figured out there was new number and called in again. Here is the audio call and PLEASE....ANYONE that has DIRECTV can you record and post the TV version for me on the repeats (we can make a deal if need be). I have the audio right here as my brain calles fry before my very eyes. My call actually starts at about 1:50. Apologies for how scattered and sped up I sound, it's been a while on their show and I just was so pent up with scatterbrainededness.

[video=youtube;ppqIMSfJ_08]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppqIMSfJ_08&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Here's the full Johnny Depp on Stern interview from October of 2001 I reference and the moment I gush over is at 19:07. Artie shines like a muthaeffer in the whole thing.

[video=youtube;N4IWZwYbKvU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4IWZwYbKvU[/video]

Special shout out to "JYanks" (Jenny from NJ) like Alec Baldwin for straightening my ass out! While you're on the treadmill in NJ I'm on the rock-head climbing of lost brain cells at 5:30am....Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  2. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Btw, one of the Canavans answer the phones now which I didn't realize since my last call. Super nice phone midwestern demeanor, the anti-Will Murray. So nice in fact I will not bad mouff them again and their contrived role on N&A show.

3. Kickenwing

Kickenwing Member

Reputations:
    Congratulation. You are a great phone caller. Really. Wow.

Is that what you wanted?

4. ARM

ARM Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thanks alot, i think its what I wanted but I always have regrets with every call. I wanted to bring up him and Jennifer Tilly and had a joke about kneeling it in the NFL. But the Depp on Stern thing was my prime concern.