Politics Army Indoctrinates Soldiers About White Privilege

Discussion in 'The Howard Stern Show' started by Chatsworth, Mar 9, 2016.

1. Chatsworth

Chatsworth Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    (Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it obtained documents from the United States Department of the Army revealing that in April 2015, 400 soldiers in the 67th Signal Battalion at Fort Gordon, Georgia, were subjected to a “white privilege” briefing, including a PowerPoint presentation instructing the attendees: “Our society attaches privilege to being white and male and heterosexual …”

[​IMG]

You have to figure at least 75% of these guys were racists, sexists or homophobes, right?

The slideshow also informed the soldiers: “Race privilege gives whites little reason to pay a lot of attention to African Americans.” It alleged that there are unspecified “powerful forces everywhere” keeping different kinds of people from being valued, accepted, and appreciated, but “we act as if it doesn’t exist.” This alleged privilege creates a “yawning divide” in income, wealth, and dignity. The material described a mythical African woman who isn’t aware that she’s black until she comes to America, encounters “white racism” and discovers the U.S. is “organized according to race.”

The Department of the Army documents were obtained in response to a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request seeking:

Any and all materials used in an Equal Opportunity briefing provided on April 2, 2015, to the 67th Signal Battalion at Fort Gordon, Georgia, which included a discussion of “white privilege,” including but not limited to, handouts, PowerPoint presentations, audio/video tapes, course syllabi, and any recordings of the presentation itself.

The response to the Judicial Watch FOIA request included the entire Equal Opportunity Training PowerPoint presentation entitled “Power and Privilege,” which states:

Privilege exists when one group has something of value that is denied to others simply because of the groups they belong to, rather than because of anything they’ve done or failed to do.

Privilege has become one of those loaded words we need to reclaim so that we can use it to name and illuminate the truth

2. Mark Mayonnaise

Mark Mayonnaise You look like a tree! VIP

Reputations:
  3. BrulesRules

BrulesRules Just grab 'em in the biscuits VIP

Reputations:
    I hope they do some transgender sensitivity training next.

reno and FishySausage like this.
  4. Vincenzo69

Vincenzo69 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Sounds like a crazy EO representative made a silly PowerPoint presentation. All Army units are assigned an additional duty officer EO representative and SHARP for about the past 20 years due to sexual harassment complaints and EO complaints

Droog likes this.
  5. Vincenzo69

Reputations:
    The Army's policies actually make it a friendlier environment for transgender people than most private sector businesses

6. dewshtard

dewshtard Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Thanks Obama

7. MadWoman777

MadWoman777 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    A cousin of mine had a professor at NYU who lectured them that MLK Jr. was in fact a Soviet spy who was sent here to "rabble rouse" and ruin America in the process.

Turns out the guy might not have been so loony.

SouthernListen likes this.
  8. Slow

Slow All The Pieces Matter DawgShed News

Reputations:
    Sounds like more of the same rhetoric that is killing the country from the white house down

9. Stretch5000

Stretch5000 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
  10. VarmintSam

VarmintSam Well-Known Member VIP Gold

Reputations:
    There is no "white privilege" blacks are just lazy. Biggest joke ever.

11. Murcielago

Murcielago Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast

Reputations:
    "Privilege" comes with money, you're not going to see a lot of children of the 1% (or 0.1%, or whatever the rhetoric is today) joining the military.

ScottBaiosPenis and Droog like this.
  12. Slow

Slow All The Pieces Matter DawgShed News

Reputations:
    The whole idea of lecturing voluntarily enlisted soldiers about privilege is so beyond ludicrous. Sad thing is they probably had to sit there through the whole thing and not show any sign of disgust

13. Tipsey Russell

Tipsey Russell VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    i'm a straight white guy

it really is pretty nice
    I only had to half ass try in life and got a house and a car and fridge full of cheap beer

I don't buy the cheap beer because I can't afford nicer ones
    I buy the cheap beer because I'm not some hippie faggot

god bless America

Trump 2016

14. CrucifiedAGT

CrucifiedAGT He's Around VIP

Reputations:
    The military has one job to do and being a day care center for the mentally disabled is not it.

15. Vincenzo69

Reputations:
    The civil rights movement was aided and abetted by our government because countries in Africa and Latin America were threatening or had already gone Communist.

Hard to convince people in Sub-Saharan Africa that America is the beacon of hope and freedom when we had segregation.

16. Divorce Chicken

Divorce Chicken white punk on dope VIP

Reputations:
    Sword fight...cough, cough
    [​IMG]

17. PSU Shower Room

PSU Shower Room Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Yes, they have the privilege of dying at the hands of animals who don't even have plumbing.

ScottBaiosPenis likes this.
  18. TheLACritic

TheLACritic Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    What happened to the concept of treating people like individuals? Instead we pander to every group in the nation and create a false narrative about those groups instead of not allowing ourselves to judge an individual by the group they come from. Black history month further segregates blacks from society and treats them as different.

Should a black person be judged by the high crime rates, lack of fathers in the family, bad tipping, etc. I don't think so...we won't solve problems in the "black community" by ignoring the negatives in the group and lying about all the positives. Who needs a black role model? You should just have a decent role model for everyone to emulate.

You're more likely to find a white kid who wants to be like Michael Jordan but how many black kids would admit they want to be Tom Brady? Why the double standard, especially if "white privilege" exists? Did white privilege invent the car, the airplane, television, radio, computers, etc.?

This division among people is ludicrous.

19. MadWoman777

MadWoman777 Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    I would think that it was also hard to convince people in Sub-Saharan Africa that the wheel was invented, or that telephones and TV existed, no?

20. FSFN

FSFN Well-Known Member

Reputations:

I give them plenty of attention. When the see them, I lock my doors ;)