Art Bell 10/2 Listening Thread- Dr. Albert Taylor

Discussion in 'Other Shows' started by pheelios, Oct 2, 2013.

1. pheelios

pheelios Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Dr. Taylor will be discussing the use of robots in his paranormal investigations.

[​IMG]

BIO:

Born and raised in Southern California, Albert Taylor performed development engineering on a top secret program which has since become known as the F-117A Stealth Fighter. He evaluated satellite system designs in support of former President Reagan’s Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI) or Star Wars. During the late 1980′s Taylor taught Logistics Engineering at Cerritos College, California. He has also served as a volunteer art instructor at St. Paul’s Elementary School in West Los Angeles. Taylor’s art work has been exhibited in Southern California galleries. In 1992 he developed two prototype computers, and started a company called Phoenix Computers Systems, which he still owns today.

After a myriad of paranormal events, and as a result of a spiritual awakening, Taylor left behind nearly two decades of work as an aeronautical engineer/scientist, to author and publish his book, Soul Traveler. Taylor is currently a metaphysical researcher, teacher, lecturer and artist. He is an active member of International Association of Near Death Studies, Inc. (IANDS) and a participant in the Monroe Institute’s On-line Email Voyagers program.

2. pheelios

Reputations:
    Albert Taylor at Riverside Robot Expo 2012[video=youtube;SWJq__xRIJw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWJq__xRIJw[/video]

3. pheelios

Reputations:
    Art Bell - Astral Travel- Albert Taylor Pt.1.flv[video=youtube;LnTMtehcWVo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnTMtehcWVo[/video]

4. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    I'm in for this one, the beginning for sure anyway.

5. pheelios

Reputations:
    Listening now :up:

6. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    Art threatening bootleggers with "legal cement shoes". :chair:

7. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    Also, the stream is better tonight. I paid for a Sirius sub again (I had a lifetime, but they took Internet from us) to get this, they'd better get it working right. :pissed:

8. pheelios

Reputations:
    works great here. The first 3 shows did not come on right away, I had a message saying the channel isn't available, I had to switch the channels to get it to come on :dontknow:

9. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    It kept going to one channel on me (so audio in one side of my headset), and I had to close and reopen my browser every five minutes to fix it, last night. So far so good now, though.

10. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    I agree with Art's analysis of the flaw in this guy's argument. If he was in this state, he shouldn't be aware of it, it would seem as reality to him. Art comparing his description to a dream (and not knowing you're in one) is pretty apt, and why I don't buy his story.

11. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    Alright, Art got me somewhat back on board with the ghost discussion. Still not buying the guest though. That theory about violent deaths creating ghosts is something a lot of pagan religions believed in, it was cool that Art brought that up.

12. pheelios

Reputations:
    The guys robot ideas sound pretty cool though.

13. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    I agree with that, it strikes me that he's a real robotics guy and he does have a cool idea for the show, but he concocted the other part of his story to get a TV network to pick it up. Just my theory, anyway. Notice Art said "building robots costs money" when talking about it, I'd say he's trying to spice his idea up with this (and the Bigfoot stuff).

14. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    Art - "You're telling me your robot could track a Bigfoot into a cave!?" :jj: This guy knows what he's doing, I could see his robots on Monster Quest on the History Channel.

15. pheelios

Reputations:
    The robots can seek out ambient light to recharge themselves. But are they capable of surviving a Bigfoot attack ? :bigthink

16. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    Now that's a thought. He spends all this time and money building a sophisticated, light seeking robot to track down a 500 lb. ape man that promptly crushes it like in a Jack Links commercial destroying all footage.

17. pheelios

Reputations:
    :lol:

18. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    So now a Bigfoot could crush it and ghosts can steal the robots power (it just hasn't happened yet)? Where is Ghost Busters technology already. :pissed:

19. TelegramSam

Reputations:
    Also, I don't mean to take a shot at anyone who is inclined to believe all of Taylor's supernatural experiences, I just personally don't believe in an afterlife or reincarnation, so anytime someone confirms the existence of either based on their experiences, I tend to not believe them. I think most of these people just come really close to death and are so frightened by the finality of it that they interpret their experiences the way they want to. :dontknow:

20. RH Goatcabin

RH Goatcabin Notable Member VIP

Reputations:
    Whitley. Buttfucked. :jj: