Art Bell & David Icke "the Reptile man."

Discussion in 'Other Shows' started by PiggyMohammad, Aug 3, 2013.

1. PiggyMohammad

PiggyMohammad Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    [​IMG]
    Background on David Icke:
    Young David Icke was a professional soccer player in England. Unfortunately arthritis put a stop to his career, so he became a sports commentator for British Television. He was also for a time, the leader of the political Green Party in England. On a trip to Peru in 1991, near an ancient pre-Incan ruin, he felt like he had a "electric shock" and he gained, in his own words, a higher level of consciousness. It was like he could see clearly what was wrong with the world.
    When he returned to England, dazed and confused about his Peruvian experience, he went on the prime time English talk-show, The Terry Wogan show. The host and the audience ridiculed him and after this appearance he and his family was the laughing stock all over Britain.
    Although his children was teased in school and he could not go for a pint of beer without the whole pub laughing at him, he started lecturing all over England and writing books. Very few people came to hear his story & he sold very few books.
    But he continued his research and more people approached him with new information. Slowly his following grew and last year he held a 10 hour lecture in the English national soccer stadium.

Whats good about David Icke is:

He name names and invite people to sue him. He has called George Bush senior a bloodsucking (literally!) child killer and the former British Prime Minister Edward Heath, a serial homosexual paedophile and child killer.

He named famous children's entertainer, Jimmy Savile, a paedophile procurer of children for the rich, the royal family and a necrophiliac. He has done this for many years and last year it was confirmed Icke was right about Jimmy Savile.

His stuff is so far down the rabbit hole containing, other dimensional Reptilian beings manipulating our reality, bloodlines from ancient Babylonia ruling the world today, reality itself being influenced from Saturn and much more.

I recommend everybody to dig into Icke's books and lectures, even though its hardcore weird stuff. You don't have to believe all of it or ANY of it, but if you like conspiracy theories, this is the holy grail :D
    You can watch his Wembley Arena 10 hour lecture here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFzQeRXFInA
    His own page http://www.davidicke.com/ is great too. Especially the forums.

[video=youtube;aDIo0eZp1Ts]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aDIo0eZp1Ts[/video]

Last edited: Aug 5, 2013
  2. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    I love that guy on the radio, pretty sure he's full of shit though. His appearances are actually what I was talking about when I said Riley stole most of his act from the show, the arch enemy of Riley's aliens are the Reptilians who want to take over and control the Earth for God's sake, he didn't even bother to change the name (while lifting other one's from Star Trek, of course).

3. PiggyMohammad

Reputations:
    David Icke trying to explain his vast research in 10 minutes on morning television.
    [video=youtube;w1rLjA0Ti3w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1rLjA0Ti3w[/video]

4. Phillipmcd

Phillipmcd Active Member

Reputations:
    My favorite thing David ever said was the moon isn't real, it's a satellite that we put in place. He should be writing sci-fi movies

5. PiggyMohammad

Reputations:
    I have no reason to believe in the Reptilian stuff. But Many of David Icke's claims have been proved years after he said them. And the dude left a successful political/television career to be ridiculed and shunned by the public.
    Even today he lives in a modest 1 room apartment and drives an old car, so he is probably not in it for the money.
    [video=youtube;H0P38WEHaWU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0P38WEHaWU[/video]

6. PiggyMohammad

Reputations:
    I know its pretty far out stuff :D
    First you have to know about the String Theory, that explains how the universe is not made of solid particles, but vibrational energy waves. The thing about waves, unlike particles, is that waves can interfere with each other. The universe we see today is influenced by other universes or more correctly, dimensions.
    [video=youtube;kYAdwS5MFjQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYAdwS5MFjQ[/video]
    (notice what Michio Kaku is saying at 3:30-3:43 . This is perhaps the motivation of the bad guys.:dontknow:)

As I remember the theory of the Moon Matrix is that other dimensional beings are trying to manipulate our universe. They do this mainly by manipulating us with vibrational energy coming from Saturn, enhanced by the Moon.
    Here is a recording from the rings of Saturn.
    [video=youtube;lhonQGHFG44]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lhonQGHFG44[/video]
    I'll let Ickey explain the last part about the moon.:cheer:
    [video=youtube;p9tabTwTIIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9tabTwTIIQ[/video]

Last edited: Aug 3, 2013
  7. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    See, that's why I find the guy so compelling. You hear the Reptilian stuff and you want to say "Man, what a nut", but then he's been right about so much stuff. I'm still not buying that lizard men have been manipulating human history, though.

8. PiggyMohammad

Reputations:
    I feel the same way :D
    He is also a very likeable. Quite the opposite of Alex Jones. He is the kind of English "bloke" who will buy you a pint if you are willing to listen to his soccer stories.
    And I have the deepest respect for people like him, who don't give a flying fuck about what other people think about them.

The scariest thing is when you read one of his older books and he predicts shit happening right now!
    Also, if he is right about the organised child molestation in England, maybe he is right about the reptilian entities, manipulating us from another dimension :eek:

9. PiggyMohammad

Reputations:
    So what is David Icke's Reptilian theory?
    Let me try to explain how I understand it. Its far out and weird, but not as weird as I expected first.

According to String Theory everything is made up of vibrational energy operating on different frequencies. That's what Scientists believe now.

How do we know the world is solid and real?
    We don't. Everything we see, feel, hear, touch and taste are OUR interpretation of the vibrational energy surrounding us.
    In reality we are infinite conciousness and can do whatever we want, but inter dimensional entities, "Reptilians", have manipulated our perception since ancient time.
    Certain bloodlines/DNA structures are easier for the Reptiles to manipulate. Most people of power share this DNA trait of being easily manipulated by the inter dimensional Reptilians. The reason they are called Reptilians are that these manipulated people, sometimes switch into the people controlling them. And always have some kind of reptile trait like lizard eyes, forked tongue or scales.

The best video I have found to explain the Reptilian theory.
    22:22 Skull & Bones initiation :eek:
    [video=youtube;SmSfs1wb3bk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmSfs1wb3bk[/video]

10. PiggyMohammad

Reputations:
    There are many videos on youtube that are claimed to show a Reptilian "shapeshift" (aka. a fuckup made by the Reptilian posession a person, so the real controller is shown). But 99% of them are, in my opinion, just a bad television transmission.
    Sometimes there are videos that makes more sense.
    This one below could be a case of Tourettes syndrome or the true Reptillian instinct taking over. Make your own judgement.
    [video=youtube;wTgADBk8oCE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wTgADBk8oCE[/video]

My take on this is:
    If there are interdimensional beings existing on another vibrational plane, trying to abuse our dimension, I don't think they would be humanoid Reptiles.
    But perhaps, they are taking over OUR reptilian part of the brain :dontknow: ..and the more our reptile brain is in control, the more control they have over us.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2013
  11. PiggyMohammad

Reputations:
    David Icke on the situation in Syria. Again he is spot on.

[video=youtube;gNDw4rDG5vg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=gNDw4rDG5vg[/video]

12. Sacredcow

Sacredcow Member

Reputations:
    Good to see open minds on here. I have been a fan of Icke's for awhile. While I can't prove what he says is correct, I can't disprove what he says either. He is usually right about the military industrial complex.

13. RobinsBedSores

RobinsBedSores VIP Extreme Gold

Reputations:
    Icke introduced me to "conspiracy theory" in 1997 and I have not looked back since.

14. Sacredcow

Sacredcow Member

Reputations:
    I really don't like that term "conspiracy theory" the definition of it is :
    "A conspiracy theory is an explanatory proposition that accuses two or more people, a group, or an organization of having caused or covered up, through deliberate collusion, an event or phenomenon of great social, political, or economic impact."

If you go with that definition you can make the argument that that happens everyday. It has become a buzz word by ignorant people and people who are currently involved in a conspiracy to make us look like loons.

One of my favorite quotes of all time from Aristotle is " it takes the mark of an educated mind to entertain a thought without accepting it"

It is possible to entertain the validity of an argument that Icke makes without accepting is wholly. You consider the proof and possibilty and use your own deduction skills. Accepting Icke's ideas is far from our societal norms but that doesn't make it any less valid than the bullshit stories most religious people accept as truth.

I know I'm preaching to the choir.

15. PiggyMohammad

Reputations:
    ([​IMG]please empty your inbox, i have a message for you.)

I agree with you. Long time ago, earth not being the center of the universe was also a conspiracy theory.

I think there are far more crazy ideas than Ickes, that have been accepted as canon in science.
    The big bang, the concept of time and the never ending universe.

16. Sacredcow

Sacredcow Member

Reputations:
    Exactly. People like Tesla and Gallileo were considered kooks. The truth always stands to test of time.

Ps emptied my inbox

17. Dlist

Dlist Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Well said!

18. Remley

Remley Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    Icke and Art may have had a falling out over the Masonic thing, I'm not sure. I doubt we will hear Icke on Art's new show.

The new show and it's format would be perfect for a serious, in depth exploration of Icke's beliefs however, and would be awesome to hear Art probing and prodding.

Icke would be a great guest.

19. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Icke has claimed to be Jesus and said that wearing turquoise will give you superpowers. A little more than just an odd guy.

20. PiggyMohammad

Reputations:
    He said that people laughed at Jesus too. It was just after he had his "epiphany" in Peru and have later said he was a bit confused.

And he has not worn turquoise in years :D
    [video=youtube;YwMNINWcy-A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwMNINWcy-A[/video]