Art Bell Listening Thread for 9/17

Discussion in 'Other Shows' started by pheelios, Sep 17, 2013.

1. pheelios

pheelios Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    [​IMG]

9/17/2013: Dr. Greer will be talking about New energy sources and plans for the New Energy lab in Virginia.

""About Dr. Greer:

Steven M. Greer, MD is Founder of The Disclosure Project, The Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (CSETI), The Orion Project and Sirius Technology Advanced Research, LLC.

Father of the Disclosure movement, he presided over the groundbreaking National Press Club Disclosure Event in May, 2001. Over 20 military, government, intelligence and corporate witnesses presented compelling testimony regarding the existence of extraterrestrial life forms visiting the planet, and the reverse engineering of the energy and propulsion systems of these craft. Over one billion people heard of the press conference through the original webcast and on subsequent media coverage on BBC, CNN, CNN Worldwide, Voice of America, Pravda, Chinese media, and media outlets throughout Latin America. The webcast had 250,000 people waiting online – the largest webcast in the history of the National Press Club at that time.

He has worked for 17 years to bring together the scientists, inventors and leaders in society to advance new clean technology energy systems. He is considered one of the world’s foremost authorities on the strategic process of transforming our carbon-based civilization to a long-term sustainable civilization using innovative sciences and technology.""

2. pheelios

Reputations:
    ""In 2013 the documentary Sirius was produced, inspired by Greer's work. It prominently features images of the 6-inch (150 mm) long Atacama skeleton, which Greer alleges is a deceased alien life form found in the Atacama desert in Chile. This is inconsistent, however, with genetic evidence.""

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

IS IT A HOAX?

Dr Steven Greer, who led the project and documentary, has hit back at critics who claim the body is a hoax.
    'The CAT scan clearly shows internal chest organs -lungs and what appears to be the remains of a heart structure,' he said.
    'There is absolutely no doubt that the specimen is an actual organism and that it is not a hoax of any kind.
    'This fact has been confirmed by Dr. Nolan and Dr. Lachman at Stanford.'

3. pheelios

Reputations:
  4. pheelios

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;nLx9K92XgUo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLx9K92XgUo&list=TL9wc4xX_DGjE[/video]

Why UFOs and Alien Technology are Covered Up - Dr. Steven M. Greer

5. itpdude

itpdude New Member

Reputations:
    Oh man, I have not heard Bell for a LONG time. Fun stuff.

His voice has changed a little bit, but he's nearly 70.

6. Ipokesmot

Ipokesmot Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I wish Art would hang up on this Dr. Greer idiot and go to Open Lines.

7. ScottBaiosPenis

ScottBaiosPenis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    im glad art is back

his show is scientifically designed to be perfect for night time driving, when you are alone on a long stretch of dark desolate highway, where the brightest thing around is the green dashboard light. I'm glad he didnt change much of the format , the only thing missing is the AM static and the random blasts of mariachi music and spanish blathering when you drive through another signal that bleeds in

way to go SXM is about time they picked up some talent,cheap fucks

8. ScottBaiosPenis

ScottBaiosPenis Well-Known Member

Reputations:
    holy SHIT that is creepy and obviously fake

9. RH Goatcabin

RH Goatcabin Notable Member VIP

Reputations:
    I love how a small elite is suppressing everything...

10. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    Just starting the podcast now, and I have to say Art seems much more back to his old self on this show. I think between the serious start and the fact that Michiou Kaku is a legitimate scientist had Art bottled up last night, this feels like a classic C2C. :yes:

11. pheelios

Reputations:
    :iohi5:I'm diggin the 7pm start time.

12. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    Still working my way through this one, I thought it was hilarious Art laid down the law with SXM and told them he didn't want any cursing or lewd content in his advertising. I guess we won't be treated to any "Don't you want to f*ck a Cougar too!?" jingles.

13. Rodney21a

Rodney21a Well-Known Member Banned User

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;di4r5eiI7Ao]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=di4r5eiI7Ao[/video]

14. cia212

cia212 Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    I started listening to Art while driving between LA and Vegas - work had me going 2 or 3 times a week always at night.