Art Bells new show starts tomorrow...

Discussion in 'Other Shows' started by pheelios, Sep 15, 2013.

1. pheelios

pheelios Well-Known Member VIP

Reputations:
    Will you be listening live?

2. pheelios

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;n-MZF6_UbDY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-MZF6_UbDY[/video]
    Art Bell - Dark Matter - Trailer

3. pheelios

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;hU7eMY8bzb0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU7eMY8bzb0[/video]
    Art Bell - Dark Matter - Trailer 2 - Area 51 caller

4. pheelios

Reputations:
    [video=youtube;bMNbP6atbuI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMNbP6atbuI[/video]
    Art Bell - Dark Matter - Trailer 3 - Time Travel

5. newcastlefan

newcastlefan גֵּרְשֹׁם VIP

Reputations:
    I'll listen but if he has a commercial break every 7 min like the guy who replaced him on coast to coast, I'll wait for rips afterwards.

6. gun124

gun124 Member

Reputations:
    I dont have Sirius/Xm so if i cant find a live stream ill be downloading it afterwards

7. PiggyMohammad

PiggyMohammad Active Member Banned User

Reputations:
    I can not get Sirius/Xm in my country :(

8. pheelios

Reputations:
    Top Picks
    [​IMG]
    Art Bell’s Dark Matter

Airing weeknights 10 pm - 2 am ET
    Rebroadcasting weeknights 2 am - 6 am ET

Starting Monday, September 16, legendary late-night radio host Art Bell returns to radio exclusively on SiriusXM! Bell hosts the show direct from his home studio in Pahrump, Nevada—near the storied Area 51—opening the phone lines and inviting listeners and expert guests to join his uncensored, unscripted nightly conversation about a wide variety of topics including the paranormal, near-death experiences, quantum physics, extraterrestrial life and the unusual.

Live call-ins and interviews from 10 pm - 2 am ET at 855-732-5836 (855-REAL-UFO).

9. pheelios

Reputations:
    • Art Bell's Dark MatterTonight 10:00 pm ETLegendary late-night radio host Art Bell hosts the show direct from his home studio in Pahrump, Nevada—near the storied Area 51—opening the phone lines and inviting listeners and expert guests to join his uncensored, unscripted nightly conversation about a wide variety of topics including the paranormal, near-death experiences, quantum physics, extraterrestrial life and the unusual.

Rebroadcast: Tomorrow 2:00 am ET
    • [​IMG]Art Bell's Dark MatterTomorrow 10:00 pm ETLegendary late-night radio host Art Bell hosts the show direct from his home studio in Pahrump, Nevada—near the storied Area 51—opening the phone lines and inviting listeners and expert guests to join his uncensored, unscripted nightly conversation about a wide variety of topics including the paranormal, near-death experiences, quantum physics, extraterrestrial life and the unusual.

Rebroadcast: Wed 9/18 2:00 am ET
    • [​IMG]Art Bell's Dark MatterWed 9/18 10:00 pm ETLegendary late-night radio host Art Bell hosts the show direct from his home studio in Pahrump, Nevada—near the storied Area 51—opening the phone lines and inviting listeners and expert guests to join his uncensored, unscripted nightly conversation about a wide variety of topics including the paranormal, near-death experiences, quantum physics, extraterrestrial life and the unusual.

Rebroadcast: Thurs 9/19 2:00 am ET
    • [​IMG]Art Bell's Dark MatterThurs 9/19 10:00 pm ETLegendary late-night radio host Art Bell hosts the show direct from his home studio in Pahrump, Nevada—near the storied Area 51—opening the phone lines and inviting listeners and expert guests to join his uncensored, unscripted nightly conversation about a wide variety of topics including the paranormal, near-death experiences, quantum physics, extraterrestrial life and the unusual.

Rebroadcast: Fri 9/20 2:00 am ET
    • [​IMG]Art Bell's Dark MatterFri 9/20 10:00 pm ETLegendary late-night radio host Art Bell hosts the show direct from his home studio in Pahrump, Nevada—near the storied Area 51—opening the phone lines and inviting listeners and expert guests to join his uncensored, unscripted nightly conversation about a wide variety of topics including the paranormal, near-death experiences, quantum physics, extraterrestrial life and the unusual.

Rebroadcast: Sat 9/21 2:00 am ET

10. TelegramSam

TelegramSam I love Sam's cock Banned User

Reputations:
    Oh shit, if I'd known you were posting that here I wouldn't have put up a listening thread. Oh well. :jj:

11. pheelios

Reputations:
    It's ok I'll meet you in your thread. :hat: